Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902708 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning cool cats. -8 down here in the banana belt. Windier than heck. WC is -33*. Schools running late; but open. Deck sure is doing some loud poppin' out there. Moisture from the snow the other day musta sunk in a few spots. Just hangin' today; finally gonna put that lemon-pepper pigger loin in the mini-oven and let it s l o w cook away. Stay warm, fellers!  :coffee: :coffee:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, it's only -5/-28 WC down here. Looks like the 15-20 mph NW wind is stick with us most all day. Our cancellations started goin across the TV ~ 5 yday, don't think any our schools cancelled though, most are just 2 hrs late. We had some light snow yday afternoon too, didn't amount to much a 1/2" maybe, but I'm sure the people on the road as it was gettin dark weren't havin any fun. I was successful with my mission planning yday so I think :scratch:I'll just stay in this mornin. If ya gotta go out be carefull & stay warm, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......... up to -13 here in ramsey. found out last night one of my cousins passed away so off to a wake/funeral today. only 64.  :doah:

orund 2 tonight also of the pickled fish operation..........puttin then in the brine!!!! get things together for the great fish excursion sat.
 maybe snuggle up to momma tonight!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Please no pics Glen.
I see Owatonna closed school. Once you get east of Waseca you find a bunch of panty waists.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HA! Haven't heard that phrase in a long time!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/13/20, 08:41:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Geez Glenn we didn't want to envision that.   :rotflmao:  Ya cold as heck here too. Was going to go to town and get some groceries today but may wait till tomorrow.  We shall see.  Kind of got cabin fever so a trip to the store is fun for me.  I like to talk to the guys in the meat market and the other retired guys that are shopping there.  LOL 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! House thermometer read -12 for a choretime low but I had -18 on the pickemup en route to Bugtussle. Some finger drifts on the roads but nothing like the drama queen weather forecasters were telling us. Oh well, at least chores are still a bitch. I see a major uptick in sheep sales in the near future starting with 2 going to the locker plant on Monday!  :happy1: Getting too old for this crap. Ram tried to take my knee cap off this a.m. Thanks to my cat like reflexes however it was only a glancing blow. Might not be so lucky next time.  :angry:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I think I have things lined up pretty good for when I leave this afternoon, 2 pm, for my son'e place .  then tomorrow be at the Mpls. VA at 530 tomorrow morning to prep for my surgery...  I'm going to try and check in here while I'm there, saying 3 to 5 days in the hospital...   I'll try to check in here when I can.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Mike!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know how to break this to you Reb but Rochester is 55 miles East of Waseca.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck, Mike! I'm sure it'll all go well!   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know how to break this to you Reb but Rochester is 55 miles East of Waseca.

I know. They run the city. Don't you have some tomatoes to start growin'?   :mooning:
« Last Edit: February 02/13/20, 11:19:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well I think I have things lined up pretty good for when I leave this afternoon, 2 pm, for my son'e place .  then tomorrow be at the Mpls. VA at 530 tomorrow morning to prep for my surgery...  I'm going to try and check in here while I'm there, saying 3 to 5 days in the hospital...   I'll try to check in here when I can..
good luck bud!!!!!!!!!!

NO harrassing the nurses now!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good luck mikey! Take lots of spnge baths if they're offered... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i heard rebs coming up to do that for mikey!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez again Glenn...    Will be thinking of you Mikey.  Stay calm, you will be in good hands and I don't mean Rebs.  Just enjoy your stay and being taken care of.  Bring a good book too.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i heard rebs coming up to do that for mikey!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

that's wrong on so many levels!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and thanks guys!!  I have just over 2 hours before I leave so I get to check this a little more!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck mike.  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
is Mike gone yet??????? can we bad mouth him yet??????? :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dancinred: :rolleyes: :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya got about an hour!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  and like that would make a difference any way!!!   :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Nike. Hoping all goes well for ya!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
ya got about an hour!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  and like that would make a difference any way!!!   :rotflmao:

I faxed a picture of Glenn to hospital security, just in case.   ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

NO DONT DO THAT all the nurses will attack me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hubba: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Tell them he's got coronavirus so they put him in isolation for a month or so.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Glenn would like that!!!!!!!!!!!!  he'd be in nurse heaven!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It would remind him of his childhood when they slide a pancake under his door at mealtime.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:evil:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

NO DONT DO THAT all the nurses will attack me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hubba: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:
Yeah, with axes and clubs and knives... and pepper spray.