Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901935 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
that snausage looks like....... well.....awe never mind!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -13 at choretime with a low recorded in Owatonna at -18. Was already up to -6 on my way into metropolitan Bugtussle where the heat island effect comes into play. Heading for a high in the mid-teens altho the south wind makes it feel colder on the south side of this corn crib called an office. Got my Titan heater on to keep my feet from freezing. No new lambs overnite. The lambing barn stays fairly warm towards the middle of the barn where the youngest lambs are located tho. Water buckets didn't even freeze there. 
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 10:20:34 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
A SPAM, cheddar & green pepper omelet, with a few snauasge and a blueberry muffin hit the spot this am. *urp*
Nice! I'd have to have some toast too but that's just me.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Too many carbs along with the muffin.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
A SPAM, cheddar & green pepper omelet, with a few snauasge and a blueberry muffin hit the spot this am. *urp*
Nice! I'd have to have some toast too but that's just me.

Yeah, skip the muffin.  I'll have toast.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I ain't cookin' for you.  :mooning:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
For once in my life I agree with Del.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe he'll have ya over for toast.  :bonk:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I ain't cookin' for you.  :mooning:

No problem, I can cook for myself, just fine. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
For once in my life I agree with Del.
i dont know man, dat looks like a blueberry muffin............i'd have 2/ screw the carbs!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe he'll have ya over for toast.  :bonk:
I have my doubts.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You don't wanna get toasted with Delwood?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone hear of a patient at a VA hospital getting his hands handcuffed to the bed railings yet cause he was grabbing nurses. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe the nurses want to have their way with him

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone hear of a patient at a VA hospital getting his hands handcuffed to the bed railings yet cause he was grabbing nurses. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So, they finally put ya in the loony bin?  :doofus:     :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe the nurses want to have their way with him

I think I saw the movie..... :smoking: :sleazy: :smoking: :sleazy: it was on the internet...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Prolly the 8mm version... :embarrassed:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Prolly the 8mm version... :embarrassed:

No, but you saw it too?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Delfinium! Whatcha cooking special for the missus for VD? 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Delfinium! Whatcha cooking the missus for VD? 

VD?  Nope none of that....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Valentines Day!  :doah:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 22 here this morning. I think 25 is supposed to be the high for today. Cooked the misses venny stir fry last night for VD and then we had desert :sleazy:. Never did go and move the fish house, the wind was whipping yesterday evening. So now I will have to do it this morning. Hope Mike is doing well this morning. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, it's 21* on this side of the border & we're goin for 33* for the high. 'Sposed to pretty nice 'til Monday when they've got some more snow in the fcast. Sure hope mike's on the mend, thought he said it was gonna be 3-5 days in the hospital. :scratch: Not much on the list today, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  Just another balmy -18 morning here in  the north country.  But on the positive side, there are no mosquitoes out this morning.  Not a lot planned for the day. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -17 here this morning. Not even sure what we are supposed to get up to today. At least it is not windy this morning. It was really blowing again yesterday. Got the fish house moved yesterday and fished in the afternoon. Fishing was slow, hoping today is better. Not much else otherwise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  11 here at the moment.  Gotta drop momma off at da airport in a bit, maybe gets my haircut and some groceries after a while for the whipper snapper and I this week.  She tells me yesterday we should take another roadtrip this year, so were thinking heading up to Vancouver/ Seattle, a friend has some connections on fishing up yonder so we'll see. Other than that enjoy your Sunday fellas!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Got a text from Mike. Said he is sore as all get out but surgery went well. Hoping to go home Tuesday or Wednesday

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We had a good time yesterday at the Sportshow.  Man it was windy.  Just walking from the truck to the Sanford Center we froze our azzes off.  Went inside hoping for that blast of warm air and it wasn't there.  Cold as heck inside the bldg.  Had our coats all zipped up the whole time we were there.  But it was fun to look at the new boats and campers.  Kind of irritates me how they waste all of that space at the rear of the boat with those unuseable stupid jump seats.  I hate them.  Noone sits in them anyways.  Who wants to sit a foot from the motor?  Put a live well there or storage bin.  I am looking at boat floor plans trying to find a boat without them and it is a challenge.  Also I want the windshield a little more forward to the front so the casting deck is smaller so there is more room in the back.  Oh well.  -24 here right now.  There will be no grilling or smoking today and I have lots of meat I got yesterday.   :sleazy: