Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4953125 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just a coating?....my ass.....
I agree. it snowed like a MF'er when I left ramsey at 4;30. roads turned to crap in a hell of a hurry. a normal hour drive took 2 hours. 2 semi's stalled at intersections in Monticello . a semi in the ditch south of st cloud, there the roads where glare ice. they where using a crane to get it out of the ditch.

got  home and just a dusting. cleaned the deck and sidewalk with a broom.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Same here & it's still snowing. Had a bitch of a time maneuvering around the yard to dolly down the livestock trailer where I normally do. The 1"- 3" forecast looks a lot like the 4"- 6" they were calling for a couple days ago. Good thing I unhooked from the snow blower yesterday... :doah:

But reb said nothing was going to happen, it was a beautiful day... :crazy:

I did not say nothing was going to happen, but It was a nice day, you dinglehoofer. Was even able to go stuff yer mailbox with a couple warm skwirrels. Go stick yer tongue in an encrusted beach bivalve or a harbor seals mouth.   :moon:

« Last Edit: February 02/17/20, 08:10:11 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Go stick those popcorn boxes where the sun don't shine, ya pot-stirrin' pickle likker!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: WELL that's not nice. :sad: :pouty: :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:nerd:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mr grumpy there reb.   The NL cut you off?   

Any of this sound familiar?

"Ayup....you betcha. They don't have a friggin'clue. It's already 39* here.

Take yer predic pic.   :coffee:"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Been comin down since about 4 here & really picked up since 6-6:30, talkin 1-3" yet tonight for us. Mostly rain from 12-4.

I talked to my brother who lives west of Cedar Falls and he was saying it had been raining there this a.m. It was nice here with some sun this a.m. By midafternoon it started to rain and things just went downhill from there. Supposed to get down to about 10 then rise to 18. Wed. & Thurs. look like cold crap again then back to 30 by Friday. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
There's more of you??! :confused: :doofus: :pouty: :pouty: :moon: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8 above here and it will slowly drop all day to below zero temps by this evening. Snowing this morning again with a nice brisk NW wind. Blowing that fresh snow around. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   A brisk 3 degrees with wind here too.   Might be a garage cleaning day. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I told the wife that she better enjoy these next two cold days cuz they are the last of the season before the big warm up. She just rolled her eyes and said she has heard that before.  LOL  SO the last time they did the Census I was involved.  Was kind of fun.  I did all the stuff out in the country and even did all of the islands up at the Angle by boat.  Was an adventure and the weather was great.  Took a launch to Sportsman's Oak Island Lodge and rented a boat from there.  Caught lots of walleyes right off their dock after dark too.  Don't know if I want to get that involved this year.  I bring this up cuz I was dreaming about it last night until Bob and Buddy jumped in bed at the same time and woke me up.  Is it a sign???  I may check it out today.  They pay $19 hr and .58 per mile.  I put on a lot of miles when I did the country routes.  I see they get $24 hr over in the Arrowhead region.  They are having a hard time finding people over there.  Maybe they will negotiate.   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mr grumpy there reb.   The NL cut you off?   

Any of this sound familiar?

"Ayup....you betcha. They don't have a friggin'clue. It's already 39* here.

Take yer predic pic.   :coffee:"

This sound familiar? You musta been a parrot in yer previous life. *RAWK* repeat...repeat...repeat...

« Last Edit: February 02/18/20, 08:17:23 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I told the wife that she better enjoy these next two cold days cuz they are the last of the season before the big warm up. She just rolled her eyes and said she has heard that before.  LOL  SO the last time they did the Census I was involved.  Was kind of fun.  I did all the stuff out in the country and even did all of the islands up at the Angle by boat.  Was an adventure and the weather was great.  Took a launch to Sportsman's Oak Island Lodge and rented a boat from there.  Caught lots of walleyes right off their dock after dark too.  Don't know if I want to get that involved this year.  I bring this up cuz I was dreaming about it last night until Bob and Buddy jumped in bed at the same time and woke me up.  Is it a sign???  I may check it out today.  They pay $19 hr and .58 per mile.  I put on a lot of miles when I did the country routes.  I see they get $24 hr over in the Arrowhead region.  They are having a hard time finding people over there.  Maybe they will negotiate.   :sleazy:

Need a helper?  I'll bring snacks!  :smiley:
« Last Edit: February 02/18/20, 08:15:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got done filling out my application.  Made me hungry.  Now I need breakfast. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 15* & on our way to 21*. Had bfast & went out to mess around with the  :snow5:, I'm guessin ~ 1 1/2", maybe 2". Needed to put a little salt down out front though as there's a thin layer of ice too. Bout it for today, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.............

just a fair warning.............Mikey should get out today and be home by tonight.........

gawd....... :doah: :confused: was 94 icy this morning.  and rougher then a corn cob!!!!!!!!! all i got...........fer now!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
             :snow2:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   A brisk 3 degrees with wind here too.   Might be a garage cleaning day.
when your done you could drive down to cold spring!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why would anyone wanna do that?!  :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cause i'm a SWELL kinda guy!!!!!!!!! :cool: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
when your done you could drive down to cold spring!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:
:crazy: :tut: Yeah just leave it for you so your not bored so much. :sleazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey! I put dill in my herring...tastes really good! You should try it!   :fish2:
« Last Edit: February 02/18/20, 09:07:25 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey! I put dill in my herring...tastes really good! You should try it!   :fish2:
dill  fer a dillbert, dillweed, dildo,................... :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wedder guy on ch 6, as usual, said there's gonna be an UPTICK in cold air coming in. I'm gonna send him a T-shirt and hat with UPTICK printed on 'em.  :doofus:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

dill  fer a dillbert, dillweed, dildo,................... :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya forget Deldo. But all good names for Delwood!  Good job!  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 11 at choretime climbing to a balmy 18 this afternoon. Snowfall tallied 5.2" at the ranch and 5.0" in Bugtussle proper. Melted out to .48" and .41" liquid water equivalent respectively. There was also rain, sleet and graupel involved. Did not need snow removal added to the list today. The snow plows in the People's Republic of Steele Co. as is their wont waited until everyone had gone to work then plowed the loose stuff off the top, leaving the packed on snow and ice on the road underneath. Of course they plowed the end of my driveway shut. Then they proceeded to spread as much salt as they possibly could. :angry: At least the Mrs. got the bottle lambs moved out of the entryway and into the garage last nite so that was a moral victory. 
« Last Edit: February 02/18/20, 04:39:02 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm starting to see why you go thru so much gin. :scratch: all that fun and excitement you have on a daily basis, you need to mellow out at the end of the day. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just finished blowing out the 4" we got. (That was their 1-3"....)
« Last Edit: February 02/18/20, 11:29:52 AM by Rebel SS »