Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903381 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, gosh it would be nice to sleep later but it sure isn't in the cards :rotflmao:  got a few things done yesterday, Jim drove to town for a Doc. visit at the VA in Alex and I rode with..  got some new slip on shoes so I don't have to tie my tennis shoes or pull on some boots...    then went for a walk, not the farthest but I think it was long enough to see where my healing could be heading and I'm liking it so far...  just a few things to do today so will get started!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like some good progress Mike! Morning boys. 21 here this morning heading for the mid 30s today. It was nice yesterday. So nice that I forgot to fill the wood boiler last night. Oops. So I was out the a little after 6 getting it going this morning. Luckily it was fairly warm last night. Got the fish house all ready to go last night. Now I just need the wife to get up and get motivated. Breakfast is already in the oven. Time for some more decaf. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she's most likely waiting for the heat!!!  things like that do happen!!!  good luck fishing!!!    :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, TWC sayin it's 22* out there now & that we're on our way to the upper 30's, might even hit 40*. Worked on my project 2-3 times yday for not more than an hour or so each time & it's lookin good. :happy1: Still more to do so that'll kill some more of today. :cool: Might need to find an excuse to be outside a little more today with it being so nice as that wind made it just a bit chilly here yday to do a lot out there. That's it for today, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
What's yer project, Gunner? A smurf catapault?  ;)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
No, it's a new UT Repeller. ;) :laugh: :laugh: Actually it's why I went to thrift store last week, doin a little painting.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I was wondering what Gunner's project is too.  I was wondering if it is a huge statue of Glenn?  LOL  I got the fish house all warmed up yesterday and was barely able to get the holes drilled cuz the ice is pretty thick.  21" and of course the house is jacked up about 6" too.  Fished for 3 hours and not a bite.  Tomorrow the wife said she would like to go out on the lake with me ice fishing.  SO today I will get my insulated Otter hub house out to check it out.  Hope the mice haven't gotten into it.  Then I heard I will need an extension cuz the ice is so thick on the lake.  We are going to head way up to Garden just cuz it will be a fun drive.  It's about 26 miles.  Hope I don't get kicked off here talking about an extension.  Maybe I can borrow Boars auger extension trailer for it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Also going to smoke some ribs today.  Been awhile since we have done that too.
« Last Edit: February 02/22/20, 08:28:26 AM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :shocked:  :tut: :mooning: :pouty:                    ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao:                                 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What's a UT Repeller. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :rolleyes: :doah: Union Thug  ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I thought mebbe it was an Udder Tightner.   :bonk:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I thought maybe it stood for "Up Tick" repeller... :scratch:

Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Gas barrel is functional again. Should take the cover off the pump and clean out the paper wasp nests. Been stung many times by those little pricks. Usually spray the pump with deadly pesticides before using it. Thinking with -13 the other morning the wasps shouldn't bother much. On the slate today is a feed & FF run as well as picking up neatly wrapped dead lamb parts from Morgan's. Got a few places the snow is annoying me too like on the patio. Would like to get that cleaned off so I can grill. I may try the skidsteer trick just to see how that goes. Guessing it'll beat the snot out of shoveling.  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 02/22/20, 08:49:35 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
damn, wake up to a verbal beating this morning...….. :confused: :pouty: :pouty: :doofus: :taz: those azzhole pills you guys are taking are working!!!!!! :mad1: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers...…...enjoying some fresh ground bean Tanzanian coffee. also making my finally game plan to catch ole jinglelips!!!!!!!!  :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  the paper isn't here yet so might as well go warsh some vehicles. See ya!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, looks like Boober & me startin out today. :scratch: Sure was a nice Spring - like day yday, I seen 39 here. We have 24* to begin our day & headed back close to 40* but it looks like the wind is gonna switch back to the north before noon here, so it probably won't feel quite as nice as yday. :pouty: Been messin with my project a bit already this am & we're lookin good there. Just need to put stuff back where it was & do a little cleaning up. :happy1: Not much planned for today, I see the Twins 1st spring training game is 'sposed to be on FSN so I may give that a look. :cool: Probably some BIG 10 hoops on as well to check out, have a good Sunday.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  10 here at the moment.  The wife and I are getting ready to hit the lake.  It did get to 40 here yesterday.  Hope it does today too.  Gonna be a little windy but we will be ok in the hub house.  I gots to find my heater though.  Maybe in the garage. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, slept in til 615, but couldn't fall a sleep last night so that made a difference I'm sure,,  opened the incisions this morning too.. I mean took the bandages off.  Doc said I should do that today.  not much on the agenda today, so I'm going to just enjoy it as it moves along!!  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So what did they actually end up doing to your legs Mike?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 18 here this morning heading for mid 30s they are saying. Yesterday I seen 38. It was a nice day. Hardly no wind. Barry you picked a good day to go up North fishing. Funny you here the ice is so thick. We only have 23" of ice out front here. We did all right fishing yesterday. We caught plenty for a fish fry out in the fish house. I really enjoy doing that. We fish and watch movies. We will go out fishing again today.  Finish watching season 2 of Yellowstone. Good show. Well, coffee is ready. Time to make some noise so the wife gets up. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Talked to a buddy of mine and they went to Garden on Friday and only caught 3 fish so we are going out of Morris to the end of their road.  Not sure how far out they are.  The wife was a little nervous about going all of the way to Garden.  I may do it during the week. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ouch, that is a long drive for 3 fish. Good luck!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

a 6 inch incision or close to that, on each leg at the top of my thigh, cleaned veins and then form my right leg to my left left they made a new vein and pushed that over to the left leg vein so I now have blood flow, or better blood flow, in my left leg...  as I heal I will learn how much more I can do that I couldn't before any more..  hope this helps LPS...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

a 6 inch incision or close to that, on each leg at the top of my thigh, cleaned veins and then form my right leg to my left left they made a new vein and pushed that over to the left leg vein so I now have blood flow, or better blood flow, in my left leg...  as I heal I will learn how much more I can do that I couldn't before any more..  hope this helps LPS...
so a little auto body work???????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hope it works. :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. a putz kinda day. mostly outside.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

so a little auto body work???????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hope it works. :rotflmao:

that is pretty much it too!!!  or maybe some racing strips???  who knows but my racing days are over..  but I will get to the objective eventually!!   :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Gunner looks like some of that white coming your way tomorrow, or I mean more Iowa way from what I hear on weather... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
went out to get the paper about an hour ago, the wind already switched to the north hear, but there is water dripping from the garage roof!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
switched here some time ago too..  bring it on!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
been watching the weather a bit closely, gotta head to grand rapids wed morning, there talking snow up that way but at this point nothing to major!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high near 40. Lotsa sun so far so we'll just have to take it I guess. Got the pation cleaned off so grilling can continue tonite if I so desire. Should vaccinate, dock & tag lambs today so we can move them into a loafing area. This is where union thugs are developed! In the meantime I better have my coffee.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)