Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902741 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high near 40. Lotsa sun so far so we'll just have to take it I guess. Got the pation cleaned off so grilling can continue tonite if I so desire. Should vaccinate, dock & tag lambs today so we can move them into a loafing area. This is where union thugs are developed! In the meantime I better have my coffee.  :coffee:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just be careful YOU don't get vaccinated!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
went ouside, put all my pike stuff away.  :confused: :pouty: did some serious damage to the ice in the driveway. sure is meting !!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 15 here going for 34 or so...  going to Mpls VA this morning for my first post surgery Doc visit..  I think the wounds are healing good but he has the last call..  the only part I don'y like is the drive with the distance...  sitting in the car that long sucks!!  other than not much going on..   have a good all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 to start the day here heading for a high of 31. Had a good weekend of fishing. We caught enough to eat and had fun out in the fish house. Good luck at the doc today Mike. Otherwise just another day back in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We had a fun day yesterday even though we didn't catch any fish.  A front came through and even though the hub house was tied to the ball hitch the wind picked it up twice.  Actually kind of funny.  The second time I said to the wife "I think God just told us we are done fishing"  We both laughed and packed it up.  Was a fun adventure too.  The well guy is coming today and we are going to drop the pump another 40 feet in the new not hooked up well.  We pump it every day until water quits.  Looking forward to seeing how long it pumps now.  We get about 35 minutes in a 24 hour period now. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........like JB says....another day in the salt mines. tomorrow my 84 year old mom is having shoulder replacement surgery so i'll be there for that. wed i head north for 2 days to do some union thuggery!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i played outside a bunch. i can actually see a fair amount of my driveway.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Semi-muted sunshine but we'll take it. Got a half dozen pens of lambs docked, tagged & vaccinated yesterday before the Gopher's BB game then moved them during chores. Freed up some space in the lambing barn & streamlined chores significantly. About 10 ewes left to go & they're close.

Just nice to have warmer weather. Hauling 5 gallon buckets of warm water from the house was getting old. Ewes that have lambed recently prefer warm water. They drink warm water more readily & it stays thawed longer. Better water intake=better milk production=lambs that perform better. I'd lug 4 buckets apiece for morning & night chores. When the well pit hydrant froze up last week I hauled another half dozen buckets a day uphill from the barn hydrant to keep the water tank full. Usually use a hose to fill the tank. Takes about 4 miles of hose to reach from the main barn to the lambing barn. Thawed that hydrant out Sat. Too old for that crap.     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got home awhile ago from the doc. all good!!!  I like that!!!  good luck tomorrow with your Mom Glenn!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good deal mikey!  :happy1: Yes, and good luck to yer mom glenn. Hopefully with that shoulder repair she'll be able to take a better swing and knock some sense into ya!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Haveta be a hell of a swing.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i've managed to survive up till now!!!!!!! :mooning: its my brother that needs a good beatdown!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys...i'm sure she'll do fine. she's to stubborn not to!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good deal mikey!  :happy1: Yes, and good luck to yer mom glenn. Hopefully with that shoulder repair she'll be able to take a better swing and knock some sense into ya!  :rotflmao:
HAHAHAHAHAHA  :happy1: sure blame it on the bro  :mooning:  seriously hope ma has a full recovery and keep up the good work mike, you'll be doing cartwheels in no time. Afternoon peoples,  day one done and thinking on grilling up some freshly caught salmon and scallops from costco, they put a good fight going in the cart. Went and seen the pooches pups yesterday,  man are they some little devils,  anyhow enjoy what's left of your Monday gents. Ufda  momma just pulled in, if she catches me blogging I might hafta go to her room.. :sleazy:  See ya!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck tomorrow with your Mom Glenn!!  Glad to here the good news Mike!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
HAHAHAHAHAHA  :happy1: sure blame it on the bro  :mooning:  seriously hope ma has a full recovery and keep up the good work mike, you'll be doing cartwheels in no time. Afternoon peoples,  day one done and thinking on grilling up some freshly caught salmon and scallops from costco, they put a good fight going in the cart. Went and seen the pooches pups yesterday,  man are they some little devils,  anyhow enjoy what's left of your Monday gents. Ufda  momma just pulled in, if she catches me blogging I might hafta go to her room.. :sleazy:  See ya!

her room!!!!!!?????????   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks again guys.....she'll be fine.

and Mikeys only wishing he has to go to her room!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not at Boobers ya clown!!!!!!!  ya sicko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :doofus: :tut: :thumbs:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes Glenn good luck with your mother.  That's major surgery.  I have had shoulder ops and they hurt like heck.  And that is not as big as your Mom's prodecure.  I am curious to hear how she progresses. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
not at Boobers ya clown!!!!!!!  ya sicko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :doofus: :tut: :thumbs:

Wouldn't Mrs. Boober be surprised... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Wouldn't Mrs. Boober be surprised... :rotflmao:

to say the least I'd say!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz you pot stirrers,  she sees this thread and I'll end up back in da room!!  :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: you're sick and demented.  :doofus: :pouty: I wasn't referring to boobers room ya doofus.  :confused: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

and Mikeys only wishing he has to go to her room!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :sleazy:

oh then read what ya wrote just above!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya glenn! Mrs. Boober's gonna think we're all like you!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/24/20, 07:54:06 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

oh then read what ya wrote just above!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:confused: :tut: referring to LINDA'S room ya meathead. :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :huh: Had me thinkin you meant Boober's too. :confused: Thought maybe you were just being a LITTLE extra mean &  :sick: today. :whistling:                                  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :huh: Had me thinkin you meant Boober's too. :confused: Thought maybe you were just being a LITTLE extra mean &  :sick: today. :whistling:                                  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
who me?? :tut: :tut: :angel: :angel:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Happy Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras) all. Dark and 27*; however, the morjits are prophesying an uptick in week long clear, temperate, sunny wedder. Got Mom "home" yday after an expected 2-3 day stay in hospital that turned into 8 up & down test filled days. One thing after another. But, things came out OK. Just really had her mixed up bouncing her around, especially after the anesthesia. Good luck with yer Mom today, Glenn. We all know it's no fun. Gonna take today and just regroup. Get outside for a bit, wash the truck, etc. Putter.  Enjoy yer fat Tuesday, all.  :coffee:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup good lucl Glenn, ya pot stirrer!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  the best to your Mom!!  sounds like we lost a local eatery this morning..  a place Rapper eatery and grill is on fire this morning..  been a while since I was there but it was good..   hope it's not a totaled!!  man I sure am glad things went good with the Doc yesterday!!  then when I got home and got the mail here's a letter from the MDH..  I'm going oh no...  so I opened it and low and behold I got my new and updated birth certificate..  and then some how the state said they made a mistake and I get my $40.00 back that was required to get it!!  I'll take it!!  so now if I choose I can go for the enhanced ID drivers licence...  well enough here have a good day all!!

darn the coffee is good today!!! 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and happy fat Tuesday too!!!