Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901598 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Kind of hazy outside here today.  So Mike you must have done too much dancing at HH the other night.  That means you are getting better.   :happy1:  Not much going on here today.  Just enjoy time with the wife.  I may fish the river this afternoon and see what is happening there.  Maybe some fish are coming in.  Hope so.  May grill a ribeye too.  Have a good one all of you.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea that must be it LPS!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
MORNING FELLERS!!!!!!! so i'm again left unsupervised today, maybe even overnight.  :pouty: didn't think she'd ever leave!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: J/K!!!! so need to find something to do.

boober hasn't checked in so he must be really looking busy already!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

foggy hear to, and I didn't even have HH!!!!! just enjoying my fresh ground bean Tanzanian coffee!!!

went up to see Mom last night. guess she had a couple tough days with pain but was doing better when I was there.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we have 11* now & goin for 41*, they're sayin. It looks like we're in for little early taste of Spring down here. The 10 day fcast has only Monday in the mid 30's with the rest in the 40's & even a couple 50's sprinkled in there. :happy1: :cool: I've got a load of laundry in the dryer now, so I'll be finishin that up later. Got a couple other things in mind for later as well, including some BIG 10 hoops. Have a good day all.
« Last Edit: February 02/29/20, 08:43:23 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21 here going for mid 30s today. Woke up at 5 this morning and never got back to sleep. Finally thru breakfast in the oven at 6:30. Then laid in bed til 8. I have dragon azz today. My azz is dragging with the body aches. The Advil is kicking in now. So hopefully I have the energy after breakfast to go open up the fish house. Would like to fish today. I can lay on the bunk while the wife catches the fish. About it for today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning....what to do today.??   SUPPOSED to be mid 30s today with no wind.  Tomorrow they are talking some wind.  So I think fishing is on the list.  Time to go chase some crappies and find some bonus gills. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 14 at choretime heading for a high near 40. More hay nonsense on tap for today. Have to try to dig my 22' trailer out of the glacier so I can get the rest of what I have spoken for. Doesn't seem to faze the wife a bit as long as she doesn't have to help. Imagine that! Be a lotta sheep goin' down the road after this winter. Get better JB! Hope you can lay low & get some rest. Next thing you know you'll be dancing like mikey!  :happy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT2daisxdvA 

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21 here going for mid 30s today. Woke up at 5 this morning and never got back to sleep. Finally thru breakfast in the oven at 6:30. Then laid in bed til 8. I have dragon azz today. My azz is dragging with the body aches. The Advil is kicking in now. So hopefully I have the energy after breakfast to go open up the fish house. Would like to fish today. I can lay on the bunk while the wife catches the fish. About it for today. Have a good one boys.
JB, haven't you been following Dotch's advice????? :doah: :scratch: drink enough of that virus killer stuff!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: yea that head cold stuff kicks my  :moon: every time. hate it.

good luck fishing scenic!!!!! :fishing: :fishing: :fish2:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can just see Mike dressed like that when he goes to HH too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya good luck fishing fellas! And I second that on liquid's!!  :happy1: Mornin peoples,  speaking of fishing looks like the licenses expire real soon, think I'm gonna put all my stuff away for the season to clean up the garage some, that should keep me otta mommas crosshairs fer a spell.  Dancing is the first step to getting to cartwheels Mike!!  :happy1: gotta fly..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I can just see Mike dressed like that when he goes to HH too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea...I've met Mikey...……..he aint ever moved like that!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

not putting my ice stuff away...…….think I got me a few outings left!!!!! :happy1: :fish2: :fishing: :fishing:
« Last Edit: February 02/29/20, 09:58:07 AM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea...I've met Mikey...……..he aint ever moved like that!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

not putting my ice stuff away...…….think I got me a few outings left!!!!! :happy1: :fish2: :fishing: :fishing:

you will never know!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

you will never know!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe next sat!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

well off to run the car thru the car wash, then head to the last day of menards 11% off sale!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, between the car wash and menards that was a quick 170 bucks shot. :doah: :pouty:

well time to go play outside fer a while. HH will be happening, but the big question, will it be beer or rocket fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :scratch: :scratch: :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
pocket change for ya!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

well time to go play outside fer a while. HH will be happening, but the big question, will it be beer or rocket fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :scratch: :scratch: :doah:
[/quote]   You have 2 hands dontchya!!  :bonk: Great day spent outside here, the snow on the south side sure is taking a hit. This keeps up I'll jinx us all and break out da patio furniture.   :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/29/20, 04:13:43 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy and 26 here.  That is a good temp to start the day.  May hit 37.  Caught a small sauger last night and missed one.  At least that is some action.  The ribeye on the grill was good too.  Gonna have bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Then just going to take it easy. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here going for 38 again!!  a great day yesterday for sure!!got a few things done, went to HH for an hour and then Linda's niece's birthday celebration!!  it was fun and had a good burger there too..  got a few small things to do today so hopefully an easy day!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 37 looking to be mid 40's later. Good to hear ya catching fish lps, and nuttin like a big fat steak and burger boys. Gots some more puttering to do outside and then maybe catch some of the twinks game while I smoke on a rack o ribs. Enjoy what's left of the weekend gents!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Same weather here as LPS. We did make it out fishing yesterday. I started to feel better as the day went on. Fishing was slow but, we cooked what we caught and had fish tacos out in the fish house. Made for a fun day. About the same plan today. Just hope to make it out to the fish house earlier today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...….return trip to menards today!!!! :doah: :pouty: wrong parts...…. I finally bought the Bostich pancake air compressor yesterday.  of course I picked the wrong air fittings!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:

probably a stop at fleet farm, my ice chipper thingy is on its last leg...….. other then that go back outside and reduce the snow piles. damn there hard. got down to all that slop that came down and froze like a rock.

ribeyes are on the menu tonight!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I picked up the same one bout a month ago, but I took some fittings over to the display unit and some would snap in and some wouldn't.. :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I picked up the same one bout a month ago, but I took some fittings over to the display unit and some would snap in and some wouldn't.. :confused:
:doah: :doah: I have what I think I need and bringing them with in the store. AND i aint leaving till I get what I need that works...….if I gotta stay all day!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 38* already here & headed for 45*. Don't think  :scratch: we quite made it to 41* yday as 39* is the highest I seen. Still was a nice day. Got most of my stuff done early yday & even had time to watch the Hawks revenge a tough loss to Penn St. :happy1: :cool: Probably check to see what's on for BIG 10 hoops again today. Not much else planned, hopin your Sunday is a good 1.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 38* already here & headed for 45*. Don't think  :scratch: we quite made it to 41* yday as 39* is the highest I seen. Still was a nice day. Got most of my stuff done early yday & even had time to watch the Hawks revenge a tough loss to Penn St. :happy1: :cool: Probably check to see what's on for BIG 10 hoops again today. Not much else planned, hopin your Sunday is a good 1.
nice to see you finally got out of bed!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :doah: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :tut: :thumbs: I was eating bfast ~ 7, as usual. Brother was on the computer.  :mooning: :mooning: :doofus:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime heading for a high around 40. Got hay hauled yesterday. Body hurts today. It's closer to 62 than 26 I guess. Still some to stack. It can stay on the trailer until some morning when the the ground is frozen. More lambing barn chaos this a.m. Two ewes lambed & had to play Solomon to decide who belongs to who. I need a nap.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Dark Side of the Moon was released on this date in 1973. The planet has never been the same.  :smoking:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Dark Side of the Moon was released on this date in 1973. The planet has never been the same.  :smoking:

love that one and pink floyd completely!!!!  some dang good music back then too!!!