Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902217 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 39 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Brief thundershower around 3 a.m. .07" of rain at the ranch overnite & .05" in Bugtussle proper. Were some sprinkles on the way into town but no major washout expected. Was wondering if I'd just dreamt about the thundershower when it passed thru so quickly. Time change has me messed up too. I'm getting better on the falling asleep an hour earlier part. It's the waking up an hour earlier and walking around in the dark part I have issues with. Coffee is an essential.  :coffee:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I blame it on DST also. Definitely takes longer to wake up in the morning. That sounds like a big ouch there Barry. My bet is he had the throttle right to the handle bar.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Got any pics of that finished fish house in use, JB? Been wantin' to see some!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought I posted this one. This is the finished pic other than painting the door. Figured that is a summer project. I will try and remember to take some pics of it out on the lake this weekend.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow! I could live in that!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It stays nice and cozy warm in it.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Big 10 tournament cancelled due to Coronavirus concerns.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
It stays nice and cozy warm in it.
i dont see the sign that says if this house is rockin..............awe never mind!!!!!!!!! :tut: :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Delwood's a couple hrs. behind. Major power outage, again, in Bugtussle & beyond. We checked for fried squirrels but no dice glenn.  :embarrassed: Got juice at home tho so might hafta send you a Lotzza Motzza if I can find one.   :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Delwood's a couple hrs. behind. Major power outage, again, in Bugtussle & beyond. We checked for fried squirrels but no dice glenn.  :embarrassed: Got juice at home tho so might hafta send you a Lotzza Motzza if I can find one.   :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: hell with this corona thing I suspected Reb bought every lottza mottza in the state. :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: hell with this corona thing I suspected Reb bought every lottza mottza in the state. :rotflmao:

Semi driver: "I dunno...note just says back up to the tan house...Reb".  :scratch:
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 12:51:47 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well cripes!!!! They better leave baseball alone!!!!!     :angry2:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/national-hockey-league-nhl-suspends-season-coronavirus-covid-19-latest/5672546/?cat=10151
oh its coming!!!!!!!! maybe you could watch last years games!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:oops1: :sorry: dotch threatened me!!!!!!! :tut: :smoking: :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why you............... training-087 :taz:   :mooning: and as for that old wool puller...
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 01:04:20 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/national-hockey-league-nhl-suspends-season-coronavirus-covid-19-latest/5672546/?cat=10151
oh its coming!!!!!!!! maybe you could watch last years games!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reb is hoping the Twins make it to the World Serious this time around!  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you havta go clean some hooves out or something?!  :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Reb is hoping the Twins make it to the World Serious this time around!  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just sent an Email to the MHD telling them where a positive-testing union dude is hiding out..... :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just cancelled MLB Spring training!!!!!!!!!!!!    :angry2:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the season is next..............  just saying.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O stop it!!!!!!!!!     :bonk: Cancel the stoopid political caucuses and sequester the yapping politicians along with the news hypers instead!
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 02:16:40 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now they are saying MLB season will be 2 weeks late...... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What happens when it hits the jails and prisons?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What happens when it hits the jails and prisons?
less tax money being spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2nd Glenn!!!   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wondering too about how these colleges are gonna teach chem labs online. A lot safer that way I guess. No holes burned in shirts, pants, etc.!  :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I blame it on DST also. Definitely takes longer to wake up in the morning. That sounds like a big ouch there Barry. My bet is he had the throttle right to the handle bar.

Today's paper said he was flown to Grand Forks and is still in serious condition.  I think it said he is 25 and he was riding a Polaris XC 600.