Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900925 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 37* with some light rain at the moment, gonna make the mid-40's here again today. Instead of sittin around here with everything pretty much shut down we're goin to head up to Austin & work on the house again, at least for a couple days. Plenty left to do up there so we might as well sort through some of it now. That's it for now, be in Mn next time, have a good day!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin boys, 37* with some light rain at the moment, gonna make the mid-40's here again today. Instead of sittin around here with everything pretty much shut down we're goin to head up to Austin & work on the house again, at least for a couple days. Plenty left to do up there so we might as well sort through some of it now. That's it for now, be in Mn next time, have a good day!
just maybe iffin you'd actually DO  something when your there it wouldnt take so long!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers........yea traffic is definetly down. really odd seeing the bars and eating places with empty parking lots............... well gotta brew up some more trouble!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: Says the guy who usually posts 30-40 times everyday while he gettin paid.  :evil: :banghead: :bonk:                                  :sleazy: :mooning: :pouty:             :nerd: :nerd:           

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good that we have each other to talk to.  This is getting serious.  They just said on the news that people between 60 and 70 have a lot higher chance of serious health issues with this regardless of how healthy and good shape you may be in.  I am paying some bills today and will not be walking into any buildings.  I will use drop boxes that they all have outside.  I am not going to the grocery store until I have to and then I think I will go early morning when it is not so busy.  On the radio they did say they may be stopping all but essential travel across the border.  Meaning no shopping travel and some commercial travel may be allowed.  That will have an effect here.  Youse guys be safe and stop and think about what you do in your everyday life. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Says the guy who usually posts 30-40 times everyday while he gettin paid.  :evil: :banghead: :bonk:                                  :sleazy: :mooning: :pouty:             :nerd: :nerd:         
:scratch: :doah: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: check my profile..........i average 6.276 posts per day!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Better look again......................it says 6,277 posts per day NOT 6.277. :tut: :mooning: There's a difference, I sure hope you read those CBA's closer that that. :confused: Need new glasses? :evil:                                            ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Better look again......................it says 6,277 posts per day NOT 6.277. :tut: :mooning: There's a difference, I sure hope you read those CBA's closer that that. :confused: Need new glasses? :evil:                                            ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: well i can assure you it dont have 6000 posts a day.....maybe reb, but not me!!!!! :moon: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You shouldn't. I'm retired after 35 + yrs of 12 hr days. Yer not. Get to work, Bosco.
« Last Edit: March 03/18/20, 08:59:34 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Ours are from H O M E, yours are from W O R K!! :banghead: :bonk: :moon: :moon: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: March 03/18/20, 09:03:30 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You shouldn't. I'm retired after 35 + yrs of 12 hr days. Yer not. Get to work, Bosco.
i am working.......working on iritating YOU!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ours are from H O M E, yours are from W O R K!! :banghead: :bonk: :moon: :moon: :nerd: :nerd:
some of mine are from home too!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :moon: :moon: :doah: :bonk: :bonk:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*squeak*squeak*

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I heard it too Reb!  :scratch:

Mornin' gang! 35 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. Cloudy, misty day so far. Feeling better this a.m. after a good night's sleep. Not much going on. Seems like people are just holding their breath waiting for the next shoe to drop. I did get a bunch of tax stuff done yesterday. Then got a call from the accountant's office saying my appt. was cancelled. No biggy. Was cancelled last year due to a snowstorm too so I scanned & emailed most of the stuff. At the office presently & a few people in just to visit. Not much business being conducted. Had some coffee & gobbled down a several days old donut. Ready for action now!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Both of the wardens appointments at the Mayo are cancelled since she is doing fine. Otherwise just waiting for more stuff to hit the fan

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear, Roon.  :happy1: Mine for tomorrow was cancelled too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard it too Reb!  :scratch:

Mornin' gang! 35 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. Cloudy, misty day so far. Feeling better this a.m. after a good night's sleep. Not much going on. Seems like people are just holding their breath waiting for the next shoe to drop. I did get a bunch of tax stuff done yesterday. Then got a call from the accountant's office saying my appt. was cancelled. No biggy. Was cancelled last year due to a snowstorm too so I scanned & emailed most of the stuff. At the office presently & a few people in just to visit. Not much business being conducted. Had some coffee & gobbled down a several days old donut. Ready for action now!  :happy1:

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2020/03/18      ;)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
a few of mine are from home too!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :moon: :moon: :doah: :bonk: :bonk:
:rolleyes: That's more like it.    :tut: :mooning: :pouty:                ;) :smiley: :smiley:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear, Roon.  :happy1: Mine for tomorrow was cancelled too.

Youse guys wanna go fer a ride?  :rotflmao:

Said, black sheep, black, do you got some wool?
Yes, I do, man, my bag is full

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c7d8BYJy8I 

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
vell...............dis has been an interesting/fun afternoon.  :nerd: :nerd: stirred da pot with management AND the international........TWICE !!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

gawd i love my job!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :rocker; :blues brothers: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
but did it do you any good??!!    :scratch:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
but did it do you any good??!!    :scratch:
made me feel better!! :rotflmao: to early to tell. Just got done sending the emails. :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh before I forget, the Alex chapter is talking a decoy show this fall!!!  I'll let ya know when I hear more!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh before I forget, the Alex chapter is talking a decoy show this fall!!!  I'll let ya know when I hear more!!!
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Atta boy Glenn   :happy1: Afternoon peoples,  momma hit two stores this morning,  they didn't have chit. That's the thing with the older people having the early hrs to themselves at the stores  but what old person is up and at em at that time,  besides Lee of course chasing his worm  :rotflmao: . Another thing with the so called people working from home the stores are really getting hit hard now during the week. Well enough of that,  I did notice the neighbors have their patio stuff out already,  man I'm slacking..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lots of slush here so got to make some little water channels in the slush.  That is always fun to do.  A sign of spring.  We have a chance of another 1"-3" of snow tonight or tomorrow.  I hope it misses us.  I missed a red squirrel the other day so I have been sighting in my .22.  It was way off.  If I was a good shot I would have never hit one.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Now it is better so if I miss it is my fault.  The last squirrel I got I aimed at the middle of the body and hit it in the head.   :rotflmao:  I am now up to red squirrel #3 down. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good job!  :happy1:  Those little bastids wreck more stuff.... :angry:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I live trap the little bastiches. Small ear of corn with peanut butter smeared all over it.
Then I drown them and then I club the daylights out of them. makes me smile just thinking about it

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like what happens to my C'munks! Time for a swim!   :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz roony,  I've shot and drown em but not beat em silly afterwards.. you gots a grudge wit them fellers.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 03/18/20, 04:37:07 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
I live trap the little bastiches. Small ear of corn with peanut butter smeared all over it.
Then I drown them and then I club the daylights out of them. makes me smile just thinking about it

Ok Jeffrey Dahmer