Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946992 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea...….I got flustered yesterday so I quit..that'll be on the agenda for this afternoon!!!!!!!

yup anchor mates up front.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I got that head cold crap to last Friday. So instead of going out fishing I took it easy and did a little tinkering in the garage. Finalluy made me an auger rack for the snowmobile.

looks good JB. 2 questions, don't you worry with the weight of the motor on the auger, combined with the bouncing that somethings going to bend on the auger.?
#2...…. that sled looks awefully wide on what you be the seat, what type of track system you got??

To answer your first question. I wasn't worried about it since none of the brand name ones do like Digger or Jaws of ice. But then a buddy of mine mentioned I shoud support the power head. Even though the electric is fairly light. So not sure yet what I will do there yet. As for the 2nd question. The sled is an Arctic Cat bearcat. The track is 20" wide and 154" long. It is a comfy sled to ride.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OR a wire on the wrong post.  Or did you forget a wire?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OR a wire on the wrong post.  Or did you forget a wire?
I 'm leaving work early again to go mess with it!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 41 here this morning heading for a high of 48 they say. Just surviving another day. Hope you all are too. Hope Rebs is doing ok. You boys have a good one.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 here going 58 and sun shine they say.   for the last week my sinus's have plugged in the morning...  nothing going on here today so I'll just go with it..  have a good day all!!!

I see we have a new member as of yesterday, welcome Dutchboy!!!!
« Last Edit: April 04/07/20, 07:02:17 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Beautiful day here today.  40 right now.  Will be nice when the frost is out of the ground so it dries up some.  Looking forward to pulling my 4'drag around with the wheeler to break up all of the dog doo and smooth things out from plowing this winter.  Will be a few days yet.  Have to think of something for supper too.  Other than that will go for a walk and then just stay safe here at home.  So who is this Dutchboy guy?  And hi to you Dutchboy. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we've got 54* & might make 70*. Can't see much passed the end of the block though so that'll have to burn off pretty quick if'n we're goin to make 70. Got outside for a bit yday as I had a couple old recycling bins full of leaves from the back yard so I ran the out to the compost site, it's only 6-8 blocks. Went for a little walk after I got back then raked a little more. Probably mess with that some more today as there's rain in the fcast for tomorrow, quite a bit colder next week too. No more from the southland, have a good day, & stay safe.
« Last Edit: April 04/07/20, 08:23:38 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…..was pretty foggy here this morning. and no I didn't do a dotch last night!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

so far not a lot on the agenda, at the moment a L/M meeting via phone is about it.

dutchboy……... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :nerd: WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: Now be nice glenn. They still haven't shut the PO down yet... :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! murky & 53 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's with some sunshine. Some scattered showers passed thru earlier this a.m. but nothing measureable. Rain on tap for later tomorrow a.m. then a cool down with mixed precip as we head into the weekend. Oh goody. Did some more pruning last nite. Get what I can from the ground then finish by standing in the back of the Gator. Now if I could just find someone to clean up the mess!  :scratch: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now I see corona beer has stopped production...  never had one... 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Gunner, what'd it top out at there? Made 71 here.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: not that you give 2 turds about me up here.... :pouty: :pouty:but I gotz 64 on my phone!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure is nice sitting patio side.  Afternoon peoples,  the grill will have some chicken tighs and taters on it shortly but fer now I'll soak up a short sleeve afternoon.  The mow lawner is ready to go, the new hose reel and hose are mounted on da wall now I just need to have the garden tilled, fertilizer and grass seed purchased and were set. Havnt seen anything on our open water fishin contest yet, hopefully it's a go.. well back to gettin lazy!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea boobers, them non union sluff offz are a bit slow around here! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: not that you give 2 turds about me up here.... :pouty: :pouty:but I gotz 64 on my phone!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So, how many turds would you like?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 35 here this morning heading for a high of 38. Heck Bobber, open?? We are still hard water fishing up here. Walter season closes on the 14th and I have a 3 day weekend coming. Dat will be my plans. Otherwise just anudder day in da salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 40 here going for 47..  the ice is taking a big hit here..  it won't be long and it will be open water...  not a whole lot going on today.. I do have to go to town but am only getting food and I'll be wearing a face mask.. better safe than sorry...  have a good day all

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good for you Mike.  We wore gloves the last time we went in grocery shopping.  One lady had a mask on.  The wife bought us some real wide womens head bands that will work great to put over our faces.  We will wear them for now on.  Looks like another real nice day here.  I see 50 mph winds in the Dakotas heading this way later on today.  So fluff up your leaves so they blow into the neighbors yard.  Not a lot going on here today.  Too wet to do much yet.  Will be nice when the frost is out of the ground.  Well you all have a nice day and be safe.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
...One lady had a mask on.  The wife bought us some real wide women's ...

I got exactly this far in reading your message, and this is what popped into my mind.

Sorry  :embarrassed:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: April 04/08/20, 08:09:23 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that takes care of any leakage!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that takes care of any leakage!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
and you know that how?? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

So, how many turds would you like?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:
:scratch: He mentioned 2, Dotch, so send him 2 boxes of 'em.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: If you got em? ;)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a high in the low 50's. Looks like a yucky forecast for the weekend and upcoming week. Be some crabby farmers as a result. Some showers rolling thru the area this a.m. .07" at the ranch. Looks like another band or two may move thru before afternoon. Will probably cancel the car club meeting for tomorrow nite. We have some individuals with compromised immune systems due to cancer and other ailments. A lot of them are in the high risk agr bracket. Not worth someone getting sick or worse.

I gotta find his address again Gunner. Such a backlog of stuff to send him the garage is overflowing!  :shocked:   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 47* with some light rain, on our way to the mid 50's. I seen 73* on TWC for yday ~ 3-3:30 here, the local news said Mason City hit 75*. I made a couple trips out to the compost site yday & now have a good leg up on the leaf rakin. It was so nice out that I took another stroll around the neighborhood & there were a lot of others out soakin it up. There's not very many wearin masks here yet. I did see 1 more county around us had their 1st reported case yday but Cerro Gordo(MC) has the most by far yet. That's all from this side of the border today, have a good Wednesday!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. 46 a bit windy and mostly cloudy. hope everyone is well. hard at it already!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

we have a conference call tomorrow morning with the boss man. wonder what that's gonna bring. he sent an email yesterday he got from the building trades regarding the possibility of this stay at home getting extended and wondering about plans for the staff...……………….

the shops are still going, but we are supposed to have 500 field construction guys working now and only about 120 are??????? :confused: :confused: :embarrassed: :doah:
« Last Edit: April 04/08/20, 08:35:28 AM by glenn57 »