Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902188 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
UPDATE:  The wife got me a black wide headband thing to wear as my face protection.  She is now saying "no way".  I have to wear a painters mask I found in the garage.  She said with that black one it will look like I am robbing the grocery store.  LLL

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning gang. When it rains it pours, we had a confirmed tornado touch down about a half mile from my house this morning at 1:15. Luckily no damage to the house or shop. The hail against the window woke me up and the I heard the roar of the wind. Never experiencing one I stuck my head out the window for about ten seconds and when the sirens and phone went off I went downstairs. The force and sound was incredible, the funniest thing was that once I got to work this morning I realized I never woke up mom for her to go in the bathroom since she wouldn’t be able to make it to the basement. I’m sure I’ll hear about that later. Well y’all have a good day and be safe, thankfully I only have a mess to clean up in the yard and no injuries.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like you were pretty lucky, Coffee. :happy1: :crazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
good to hear bud...…….take care. :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad everything is OK Coffee!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glad to hear you're OK coffee! And your Mom too... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
UPDATE:  The wife got me a black wide headband thing to wear as my face protection.  She is now saying "no way".  I have to wear a painters mask I found in the garage.  She said with that black one it will look like I am robbing the grocery store.  LLL

Sorry, to pick on you today.  But when I thought of you as a robber in a black bandanna, all I could think of was the Apple Dumpling Gang.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

A classy one for the missus....

https://www.rosegal.com/bbq-tools/detachable-face-shield-outdoor-protective-bucket-hat-g_7569695.html

And yours...Barry "Dirty Dawg"....

« Last Edit: April 04/08/20, 11:10:43 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Well dang!! Here I was ready to join ya!!!!!!!!!  :cool:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey we might have a gang after all!!  We look darn good too!  :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll even let ya wear my other Smith and Wesson hat!  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: April 04/08/20, 02:56:05 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
especially if the side arm is visible!! :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
snow and rain now!!!  and white caps on the open water!!  it just started to crank!!!  crazy!!!!  radar is empty too!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O my! O no! Not that! Good grief!   :rotflmao:  Next week looks just peachy...20's snow, highs in 30's......I knew there was a reason why I left the deck furniture in the garage after the new paint job! Glad I didn't put the hose and reels out yet, too.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and now it's back to blue sky!!!!  everything is sure wet again!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Wet here most of the day(6-2 or 3) but pretty light, < .25"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
and now it's back to blue sky!!!!  everything is sure wet again!!

Ya sure the showerhead didn't spring a leak?  :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hung up the hoses, put the patio furniture on the deck. Heck I even cranked up the pressure washer yesterday to give the 4 wheeler a bath. Dang wife sure hot it dirty last fall. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Oh yea I did remember to drain everything thing too  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna freeze up tighter than Pelsoi's ________.    :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So Glenn did you get your boat battery issue fixed?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Everything but the motor. It won't turn over. I did everything under the sun within my knowledge. I took it in, I seem to think it's in the push button that turns it over, or like a key which in not touching.
« Last Edit: April 04/08/20, 08:49:49 PM by glenn57 »

Online markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 Furnace laid down on me last night. Going to take a closer look at it once the parts stores open. I thinks the thermostat died. Did get down to the creek just South of my place and there were some northerns in it. Not many, not very big either. About a 24" was the biggest. Can anyone tell why the little guys, 6" to 8"ers, want to jump up out of the water and on the bank? I don't have a clue as why. Have a great day everyone. :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Furnace laid down on me last night. Going to take a closer look at it once the parts stores open. I thinks the thermostat died. Did get down to the creek just South of my place and there were some northerns in it. Not many, not very big either. About a 24" was the biggest. Can anyone tell why the little guys, 6" to 8"ers, want to jump up out of the water and on the bank? I don't have a clue as why. Have a great day everyone. :happy1:
To feed the eagles.  :scratch: :crazy: That is strange. Can't say I have seen them do that up here. But then we do see a lot of eagle around the ditches this time of year.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 26 here this morning,  I think we will be in the 30ish range today. Had snow showers off and on yesterday afternoon\evening. Windy too, still windy this morning too. Today is my Friday, we get Good Friday as a paid holiday the last 2 years. Used to be Presidents day that was our holiday, but they switched it. I liked having the holiday in February better. At least this year it is still during fishing season. So that is my plans tomorrow, fish, fish, fish and drink a beer or 2. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got a bit of snow/rain yesterday and now some snow again..  trying to turn it white again!!  not much going on here, just the normal stuff..  Markn, I have seen the northerns spawn but have never seen that!!!  does not make sense at all..  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cold and windy here.  Some new white stuff on the ground here too.  Markn the water is too cold for them.  :rotflmao:  I wonder if they are chasing each other and jumping in the wrong direction???   :rotflmao:   Not a lot going on today with it being so cold and windy out.  Except I forgot to send out the prizes to the fishing winners..  Will send the stuff today for sure.  That is an excuse to take Buddy for a ride in the Ol Ford.   :happy1:   Well you all have a good day. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 33* now & on our way north of 40*, maybe. Tried to go to credit union yday pm & they've changed their hours so they were closed. Probably try that again today otherwise I don't have much goin on. Have a good 1.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 29 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Lotsa sunshine to start the day. Wondered where the snow/rain/graupel was coming from. Looked on the radar and it's heading this way. :doah: Oh well, sounds like the wife is anxious to do more tags & tails so might do that. Head cold is worse today so after we get that done plan is to lay low. Slept like a rock but still tired. Usually the best cure for this kind of crud is more sleep.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. ground turned white here in a matter of 15 minutes. let the sheltie out to do her thing and she came up covered in snow!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I knew this stay at home order was coming but for some reason it really hit me, kinda depressing. then for some reason my email went goofy last night. I may need to take laptop in to da doctor!!!!! :confused: just what I need when I need to work form home!!!!! :banghead:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am sending out prizes today and was just going out the door and then I wondered.  Does Bobber still live in Burnsville or is he the one that moved to Brainerd?