Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902078 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, it's 33 here now & we may make 50*, I hear. That wind has finally went back to the south so we should be in for some warmer weather for a while. :happy1: My Dr appt. went smoothly, it was just a couple spots on my back he was concerned about. Only waited 10 minutes, it only took 15 minutes & was walking out 5 minutes before my actuall appt time. Only 1 other person in the waiting room on the other side of the building while I was there & this clinic has 6-8 Dr.'s & PA's working out of it. They did take my temperature to make sure I didn't have a fever as soon as got in the exam room. I did call ahead last week to make sure they were still doing these type things though too. All for now, 'bout time for some bfast. have a good day.
« Last Edit: April 04/17/20, 07:50:41 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Good to hear. It wasn't that monkey on yer back, was it?  :scratch:   :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  So Gunner did they have to shave all of the hair on your back first?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Just kidding, glad it all went well.  It is a beautiful morning here.  The river is calm as a lake right now.  Wish I had the boat in the water.  I have to wait for them to call that it is time to get things out of storage.  The camper is way in the back of a big building as I was one of the first ones in so will be the last one out.  The boat is right in front.  Only 1 camper in the way.  Maybe we will take a drive past some campgrounds this weekend to see how they are looking.  Actually just an excuse to go for a drive.  Well keep making those windows JB.  I see the Marvin trucks moving them all of the time.   :happy1:  Youse all have a great day!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You too, LPS!! :bonk: :banghead: OK..................... :tut: :mooning: :pouty:                                 ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Low was 28 with 31 at choretime, heading for a high in the upper 40's. Still looking at snow but today should get rid of a lot of that except in fencelines and north sides of groves. Still a couple feet deep there in places. Cull ewes were back out in the pasture this a.m before we started chores so we can quit feeding that group hay. Worst thing here will be replacing the sod ripped up when moving snow. Stuck in the snow piles so that'll be a few days. Better get back at it. With all this diddling around think I'm starting to feel like glenn!  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you feeling blue?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
You too, LPS!! :bonk: :banghead: OK..................... :tut: :mooning: :pouty:                                 ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
ahahahaha!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so you got as much hair on your back as the iowa cheerleaders!!!!!! :evil: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Low was 28 with 31 at choretime, heading for a high in the upper 40's. Still looking at snow but today should get rid of a lot of that except in fencelines and north sides of groves. Still a couple feet deep there in places. Cull ewes were back out in the pasture this a.m before we started chores so we can quit feeding that group hay. Worst thing here will be replacing the sod ripped up when moving snow. Stuck in the snow piles so that'll be a few days. Better get back at it. With all this diddling around think I'm starting to feel like glenn!  :scratch:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

morning fellers...….. maybe leave work early and  :campfire: and  :toast: :toast: :nerd:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
ahahahaha!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so you got as much hair on your back as the iowa cheerleaders!!!!!! :evil: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:taz: training-087 :banghead: They're all :hubba: :wowza: usually. Nicer that what I've seen in maroon & gold lately. I'd swear they all grew up over by St Cloud! :mooning: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon forum fellas,  pooches r walked and a little fetch taking place until they tried to de sod the yard like dotches. Its great it's Friday, probably not have a fire tonight but tomorrow for sure. The garden is getting tilled on Sunday so that'll open up another project ( fencing and timbers ).  Other than that the new tackle box is almost situated , a little more stuff to sort and its ready. See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just thinking. Monday it will be our 30th wedding anniversary and the best we can do is go through a flipping drive thru to go to eat. Dat suxs! :pouty: :fish2: :bs: :surrender:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a happy one short timer!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a happy one short timer!
thanks Roony, but this is round 2 for me and round  3 for her. :sleazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Congrats Glenn.  I am curious which drive thru you choose for this monumental occasion.  I have a cup of Coffee's Decaf in the Kureg as we speak.  Should have made an actual pot of one of the high test ones but will do that tomorrow.  Supposed to be a nice day today so maybe we will go for a drive down by the Faunce campgrounds to see what things look like just for something to do.  May have a campfire too today.  The wife is a fire bug so she is itching to have fire!  I am the servant.  Honey go cut that up for me so I can burn it.  LOL  Youse all have a nice day today.   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 36 here going for the 2 lane road speed limit, 55 today..   if all goes good today the dock and boat lift will in the lake by the end of the day..  other than that just a go along with it day..  a fire does sound good, who knows...  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh and congrats to you and the wifely Glenn!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Congrats to you and the misses Glenn. I too have some of Coffee's decaf brewing. I am making a pot of it though. I will put it in a thermos and make one of the others for the wife to try. Boy a drive down in Beltrami sounds like fun LPS. I am itching to go for a drive down there too. I am pretty sure spring cleaning is on the agenda here, but I will see what the boss decides. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we have 37* & on our way to 64*, I'm told. Did a little cleanin up of the yard yday morning while it was still nice out. It cooled off when the clouds rolled in & the wind picked up while switchin back WNW ~ 12-1. Probably mess with that some more today as the east side of the house could use a little TLC. That's it today, have a good Saturday,

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You go on the Nelson don't you JB?  I told the wife we need to find out where your favorite spot is so we don't horn in on it. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just thinking. Monday it will be our 30th wedding anniversary and the best we can do is go through a flipping drive thru to go to eat. Dat suxs! :pouty: :fish2: :bs: :surrender:
If you don't like the drive thru's you could always make her somethin special out your WF cookbook. :rolleyes: She must have a lot of patience after that long with  :evil: you. :scratch: :doah: Gotta be at least 1/2 :crazy: by now too. ;) :laugh: :laugh: OK, better be a little nice :angel:, congrats bud.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
If you don't like the drive thru's you could always make her somethin special out your WF cookbook. :rolleyes: She must have a lot of patience after that long with  :evil: you. :scratch: :doah: Gotta be at least 1/2 :crazy: by now too. ;) :laugh: :laugh: OK, better be a little nice :angel:, congrats bud.
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: you ever think it could me the other way around!!!!! :rotflmao: :pouty:

LPS...…the only drive through option right here in town is the hardees. everything else is curbside pickup, and sports bar type things!!!!!!!!!

but thanks guys...…been a fun yet interesting ride. she's a good woman.....most of the time!!!!! :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…..coffee is made and half gone, dishwasher unloaded and got me a gameplan fer the day. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You don't have restaurant delivery apps on that fancy phone of yers?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a Big Roast Beef w/cheese at Hardees a week ago.  With horseradish and bbq sauce on it.  Pretty darn good.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I might...…...haven't mastered the picture posting yet...….don't push it!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a Big Roast Beef w/cheese at Hardees a week ago.  With horseradish and bbq sauce on it.  Pretty darn good.
I love there mushroom and swiss...…...with LARGE fries!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I might...…...haven't mastered the picture posting yet...….don't push it!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Believe it or not, just trying to help ya out!  :shocked:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Cripes, Reb!! :tut: It took him 3 weeks workin at home to get his laptop & printer so they'd talk to 1 another. :doofus: :sleazy:                                         ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I guess. I stayed outta that one. Notice I was very nice on that count.  :smiley:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
You go on the Nelson don't you JB?  I told the wife we need to find out where your favorite spot is so we don't horn in on it.
Yep, we camp down on the Nelson in our secret spot. Sounds like we may go cruising down the later today too. Maybe bring the pistols and do some practicing too.
Hey look your bobber is up!