Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904842 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping to see some wildlife when we went for our drive, but no go. Where were ya when you seen the bear Barry?
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We were on the Bankton heading east.  We were about a mile west of the Pit Grade.  I have seen a few bears on the Bankton over the years.  Both directions from the Pit Grade.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
cool. That is a good area for bears.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
in all the years we've traveled in northern Minnesota I don't ever recall seeing more then 4-5 bear crossing roads or along side roads.

then theres the one my dad hit with the car doing about 60. :doah: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...weather sounds like it may get interesting today if the weather people got a clue  :scratch: :scratch:

pretty quite for now...…………..

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 37 at choretime heading for a high in the low 60's. Breezy so far with the promise to get breezier. Potential of some heavy stuff late afternoon. Got my load of hay yesterday but it's still on the trailer. At the office today for a while so will likely bug out after I get sick of it and unload that. This shelter in place thing has had its perks. As anticipated, it has given me a glimpse at retirement. I do what I feel like and when I get tired, knowing there is little else going on anyway, I can safely say it'll be there tomorrow.  :happy1:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so its official...…..30 years I've put up with the same women today. AND yes our 30 year anniversary will be an all out dined meal from the Hardees drive thru...………. :doah: :pouty: :pouty: complete wit coupons!!!!!!!

guess it could be worse...………. :confused:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so its official...…..30 years I've put up with the same women today. AND yes our 30 year anniversary will be an all out dined meal from the Hardees drive thru...………. :doah: :pouty: :pouty: complete wit coupons!!!!!!!

guess it could be worse...………. :confused:

Hardees, OK not going there...     have a good time!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: options are pretty limited in cold spring. :doah: :pouty: :pouty: I 'd pick Hardees over burger king or mickey D's any day of the week.

getting pretty dang windy too...……….Gunner you guys sure your not already in northern Minnesota???? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :scratch: :scratch: :doah:
« Last Edit: April 04/20/20, 02:55:07 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
atta boy Glenn,  Chuck a few winter onions in a vase and she'll be ready for ya  in no time  :happy1: :sleazy:  Seriously though sounds good, grabbing a picnic table somewhere or just bringing home? Afternoon people's,  nuther day in the books kinda misty here at the moment so a quick fetch with the pooches and perhaps do some more research on depth finders.. See ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
a grab and go...…..eat at home. with the wind now......i'll mess up my hair!!!!!!!! :confused:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are one classy dude Glenn!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You are one classy dude Glenn!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I try my best!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
a grab and go...…..eat at home. with the wind now......i'll mess up my hair!!!!!!!! :confused:
  :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 18 and clear here this AM. Heading foe a high in the mid 30s again. It sure has been plenty o windy here too. Hope da anniversary was good Glenn. Not much else here today. Just annuder day in da salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 26 here going for 45 they say..  the wind was cranking all day yesterday..  much better today with mostly clear sky's..  just a few things to do around here today..  #1 being just getting outside and do some yard clean up..  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning boys.  Yup sunny as all get out today!  Have some rain moving by but may not touch us.  Only a high in the 30's though.  So I may wait till tomorrow to get out and raise heck in the yard.  I need to start the Honda genny just cuz.  Give it a good warm up and get ready for camping season.   :happy1:  Also I got one of those inexpensive tree saws 2 years ago.  Under $100 at Menardo's.  I put the Honda on the back of my wheeler and move around the property trimming branches.  Works pretty darn good.  The saw works better than I thought it would.  I am even ready to start getting next winters firewood stocked up.  Heck I am looking forward to mowing too.  LOL  Can you tell I am drinking Coffee's coffee?  Colombian today.  I too think the Tasmanian is my favorite.  I only have a cup or two and the caffeine doesn't seem to bother me too much.  Yet!  Will keep you posted.  Have a great day youse guys...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we have 32* & headed for mid-50's today. I did a little more rakin of the east side yday & hauled that out to the compost site. Must've been before glenn really woke up though :scratch: as it wasn't too windy yet. ;) :laugh: We're planning a jailbreak  ;) of sorts today as we'll be heading up to Mom's after we get today's mail & have some lunch. A couple things to do up there & then we'll be makin a run for the cabin ~ 1 AM. Be talkin at ya from god's country next time :cool:, have good 1.
« Last Edit: April 04/21/20, 08:18:28 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
safe travels Gunner!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
if I see some Iowa plates in the mornin gunner I'll be a honking!! Drive safe..

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Should be in your neighborhood ~ 2:30 or so Bobber. A 2013 sort of turquoise Ford Escape headin east & that'd be us.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the low 50's. Easing my way back into work. Spent about half the day in the office yesterday on paperwork and prolly do about the same today. Got my winter deads composted yesterday afternoon. Never a pleasant job but one that's good to have done. Thought about unloading the hay out of the trailer but the "it'll be there tomorrow nite after work" notion kicked in. Go check survival on some alfalfa this afternoon so I at least feel like I'm accomplishing something. Some corn got planted in places around here yesterday & expect there will be a few more planting today. Some fields are slower than others if the snow drifted on the margins.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Should be in your neighborhood ~ 2:30 or so Bobber. A 2013 sort of turquoise Ford Escape headin east & that'd be us.
I called and let the Itasca county sherriffs office and my friendly warden know!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :shocked: :tut: They ALL know better than to listen to you :bs: as their buddies at the DNR had just came over & asked 'em " you know this guy"?  :confused: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: April 04/21/20, 09:13:04 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna be close, Although you must be taking 35E, I'm north of the split..

« Last Edit: April 04/21/20, 10:46:18 AM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning all.  Finally maybe a day of little wind.  Starting to feel like we live in hurricane Alley.   Open water in the north country is getting closer

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning all.  Finally maybe a day of little wind.  Starting to feel like we live in hurricane Alley.   Open water in the north country is getting closer
good hearing from ya again!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah Bobber, think we'll take 35E as we're not sure what we'll find open going up 169. Besides we feel safer stayin a little farther away from that union hall in Ramsey. :rolleyes: ;D ;D

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
too funny!!, I looked outside and it was snowing, really lite but it was there...  awk!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah Bobber, think we'll take 35E as we're not sure what we'll find open going up 169. Besides we feel safer stayin a little farther away from that union hall in Ramsey. :rolleyes: ;D ;D
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: