Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904713 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all, gray here with a chance of rain..  54 goin for 70 they say..  that 50 pound bag of onions I get yesterday is 1/2 gone, get a bunch more given away today.. use them before they go bad!!  have a good day all!!!
Mike, are these ready to use onions or onion sets to plant???? not figuring out why they would be just giving them away either way>>>>>>>> :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it a place called Minn fresh, they bag veggies that go into those packages with meat and sell all together...  so I'm guessing they were not working that day and needed to get them gone..  they use tons of veggies there each week...  so these are ready to use onions...  still have about 20 pounds.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it a place called Minn fresh, they bag veggies that go into those packages with meat and sell all together...  so I'm guessing they were not working that day and needed to get them gone..  they use tons of veggies there each week...  so these are ready to use onions...  still have about 20 pounds..
:happy1: :happy1: your original post said sets......the ones you plant that's why I was confused????

I still have onions yet from my garden last year. I usually run out, but I cant believe how good they are yet. never had onions stay that nice and firm for that long. we haven't bought onions since last july when I pulled them. :happy1: they are relatively not spendy, just something about having stuff thats out of the garden..........and i use ALOT of onions, anther thing that drives my wife crazy!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
anytime Markn, coming home now went by a produce processing plant and they had 2 pallets of 50 pound bags of onions set out!!  scored one bag and now am sharing it around with friends...

as you can see I said set out not sets ya clown!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  but I can see how ya got confused!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
anytime Markn, coming home now went by a produce processing plant and they had 2 pallets of 50 pound bags of onions set out!!  scored one bag and now am sharing it around with friends...

as you can see I said set out not sets ya clown!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  but I can see how ya stay confused!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
There, I had to fix it for ya, mike.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Back home.  I cannot divulge all of the things that trip my trigger.  LLL   I paid $13,500 for it JB and that is what they gave me for it after some negotiating.  They will probably sell it for $15,500.  I like to sell things but with this Covid stuff I decided to take the easy route and just trade it in if I got a good price for it.  Is a 2002 Lund FIsherman 1700.  115 Honda 4 stroke.  Bow mount trolling motor and a Vantage elec on back. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

as you can see I said set out not sets ya clown!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  but I can see how ya stay confused!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
There, I had to fix it for ya, mike.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:confused: training-087 :banghead: training-087 :banghead: :rotflmao: PUTZ!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its  :toast: :toast: o'thirdy and  :campfire: time!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happybounce: :happybounce: :rocker; :dancinred:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hitting it early today!!!!  early to bed that way I'll bet!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hitting it early today!!!!  early to bed that way I'll bet!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:happy1: :rotflmao: yeppers. Just seen there's the fire watch alert issued so I'll refrain from the fire. :pouty: :confused:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And I was left unsupervised for the day. :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh so yer cookin too!!    :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup man don't need fire to enjoy firewater.  Another hour or so and Hubert will be here too.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
As soon as I get home. HH!!!!! :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun with HH fellas, good afternoon for it.  :toast: Then again I've been off since 1..  :drinking: :nerd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got off the phone a bit ago with the General. We got all the world's problems solved. :happy1: :rotflmao: and it only took a half hour. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun with HH fellas, good afternoon for it.  :toast: Then again I've been off since 1..  :drinking: :nerd:
looks like your getting alit accomplished. :doofus: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is a nice day!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Got off the phone a bit ago with the General. We got all the world's problems solved. :happy1: :rotflmao: and it only took a half hour. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Funny...I talked to him today, and he said you have no idea about the world's problems...he said that you were like that old nag pulling the cart with the blinders on.  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Funny...I talked to him today, and he said you have no idea about the world's problems...he said that you were like that old nag pulling the cart with the blinders on.  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: why that #-((-_$#";;"  :confused: :rotflmao: kinda odd he said the same about you  :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: So she couldn't wait & had to remind herself :scratch:  as to what Monday will be like. :shocked:                                                 ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: So she couldn't wait & had to remind herself :scratch:  as to what Monday will be like. :shocked:                                                 ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
probably, as I have a honey do list for her!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: why that #-((-_$#";;"  :confused: :rotflmao: kinda odd he said the same about you  :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

He said yur speech was slurd, and not believe a word you said..... :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: not yet, but working on it. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

So.....yur like that before you drink? How does that work for you during arbitration? Kinda hard to take someone serious with a speech impariment.  :nerd:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

So.....yur like that before you drink? How does that work for you during arbitration? Kinda hard to take someone serious with a speech impariment.  :nerd:
:scratch: Seems to me his posts are easier to understand after he's had a couple instead of the other way around. :crazy:  :doah:                                 ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 05/01/20, 06:38:46 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Seems to me his posts are easier to understand after he's had a couple instead of the other way around. :crazy:  :doah:                                 ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

or cause might have of had a couple yourself??  just wondering bud!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

or cause might have of had a couple yourself??  just wondering bud!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
  Usually maybe :rotflmao: :rotflmao:............... just not tonight :rolleyes:..............................yet ;). Couldn't find Hubert. :doah: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 05/01/20, 06:42:58 PM by Gunner55 »