Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4941931 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I would say south half of the state cuz it is sunny and 72 here.  Windy though.  LOL

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Been raining here since last night ( just south of the cities), looking like the little glass guage is at the 3" mark, like del once  said reb has gotta be hopping mad about this..lol
« Last Edit: May 05/17/20, 03:21:41 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man I bet his sump pump is hard at work.  He should have kept his boat.  So we are done doing outside stuff such as pontoon boat ride so are relaxing inside.  Watching "How It's Made".  Been one of my favorite shows for years.  Don't watch it all of the time but love it.  Reb is probably watching it right now too.   :happy1  RH is probably watching the Food Channel.   :happy1:  Or cutting his bamboo on his property.  It is probably blocking his view of the nudist camp.   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/17/20, 03:42:36 PM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
partly cloudy here, Sauk centre was very cloudy and cooler...  59 there and 65 here...   25 miles or less apart...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man I bet his sump pump is hard at work.  He should have kept his boat.  So we are done doing outside stuff such as pontoon boat ride so are relaxing inside.  Watching "How It's Made".  Been one of my favorite shows for years.  Don't watch it all of the time but love it.  Reb is probably watching it right now too.   :happy1  RH is probably watching the Food Channel.   :happy1:  Or cutting his bamboo on his property.  It is probably blocking his view of the nudist camp.   :rotflmao:

Deleted by request. 
« Last Edit: May 05/17/20, 05:17:49 PM by delcecchi »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am on it Delman. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I was gonna email Reb but now I see its gone.. :confused:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I seen 76* on the 1 in the garage ~ 3, seen a little person on an air mattress by the dock over at 1 of the neighbors. Surface temps ~ 55* on Friday when I was out :fishing:. DB, I'm NC Itasca County ~ 25 miles north of Deer River.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

He was not happy I posted it.   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it!   :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

so you and him are best friends now??!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had 46* early & lookin like we'll be hitting the mid-70's again today. Pulled the boat out of the shed yday, charged the batteries, & started it. It's been sitting for ~ 3 weeks & we're thinkin of getting it wet 1 of these next couple days. A couple small projects in mind for today, if I have time. :rolleyes: It looks like the resort picked up some more guests this weekend as I counted 10 vehicles over there yday. Nothin else new here, hopin your Monday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 to start the day here heading for close to 70 today. It was another nice day yesterday. Not much wind yet this morning, hoping it stays like that. We got our camper pulled out of it's winter spot and took the cover off. I had to drop the kingpin all the way down to clear the bed rails of the new truck. They are alot taller than my old truck. Today is the start of the furlough. Need to go and get signed up for unemployment now. Dutchboy, I live up on Lake of the Woods and work in Warroad. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 49 now and going 70!!  and with plenty of wind too..   had the bike out yesterday and the wind was really pushing me around then so today will worse I'll bet..  looks like a nice week so far weather wise so I hope you have a good week off Jb!!!  have a good day all!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Probably not. It was not a warm and friendly note.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy but 50 here right now.  Not windy yet.  Thinking I will mow today.  Most of the yard is nice and green.  The trees are really budding out now.  Lots of birds moving around too.  Haven't seen the hummingbird in a couple of days.  That puzzles me.  Usually they stick around once we see them.  Have a good one boys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

so, he is looking....just not logging in. whatever.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............ its monday.  :pouty: :pouty: gonna get the boat tonight!!!! gonna try and figure out this unemployment stuff.......havent done that since 1982.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did email him right away after Delman posted it.  So he at least knows I emailed him. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No response though.  Hope he is ok.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 49 at choretime heading for a high near 60. Another .16" of rain at the ranch for a storm total of 1.67". 2.05" storm total in metropolitan Bugtussle. Ugly day yesterday. Not a lot of rain but plenty of wind, clouds and cold. Ruby was curled up napping beside me while I watched Gunsmoke. Supposed to get a black market haircut today. Shaved the beard off finally. Dayim! That thing was warm. Almost like a cold slap in the face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prd0Dpfytw 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so your next avatar is gonna be Kojak!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
or Jesse V.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
or Jesse V.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: or maybe............er never mind..........its not the saloon!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just finished mowing for the first time.  Started with a jacket on.  Ended up was so warm I couldn't even stand my long sleeve shirt.  Man it really got windy too.  Out of the east. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just finished mowing for the first time.  Started with a jacket on.  Ended up was so warm I couldn't even stand my long sleeve shirt.  Man it really got windy too.  Out of the east.
i'll have to mow for the second time this week. LPS, how far along are the leaves up that way???????? that wind should blow all the skeeters over to JB's right!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah:*

so, he is looking....just not logging in. whatever.

No. I gather he got an email and was told that I had posted his address.  Didn't want it posted, so I honored that request and removed it.   Seemed like the right thing to do.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did get a response from Rebs.  He said he is not mad about the email but just didn't want it posted and said him and Del are still great friends.  He also said he has not looked at the site since he left and does not intend to.  I said we are all friends and we miss him and RH.