Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900835 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Awe crap JB. Sorry to hear. Hope for the best for you and the family.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Glenn. Have fun up at the cabin.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about your daughter, Jerkbiat.   Hoping everything comes through for her.   

That sure sucks.   

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure sorry to hear about your daughter JB. Have a good trip Glenn.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
damn sorry to hear that Jb!!!  hope they caught it early and help her get better!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 58* presently & headed just north of 80*, I guess. Our rain didn't quit 'til almost 8 last night & I just dumped the gauges, looks like .9" of sorely needed moisture here. :happy1: :cool: Betting it will make the skeets happy to see glenn.  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Sorry to hear about your daughter JB! Hope they got it early & wishin for nothing but the best for her. Going to need to mow everything again now before we leave Monday after this rain but that's OK. Too wet, at least this morning, but cooler & more wind the next couple days so we'll see. That's all I've got today,have good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning.  Sun is shining after a 20 hour rain day yesterday.  We really did need some rain.   Was hoping to continue landscaping around the new building but have to see just how muddy it is around there. 

Sorry to hear about your daughter JB and hope they can get it under control quickly. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We have a sunny day here.  The grass is soaked so no mowing here till later neither.  Damn JB.  I am wishing nothing but the best for your daughter.  Tell her hi from your MNO Brothers.  Hopefully they caught it early enough.  Good day to all of youse.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. 1.53" of precip in the past 24 hrs. at the ranch & .78" in Bugutssle. Sorry to hear about your daughter JB. Hope they can get on top of it quickly & knock it out. Lotsa farmers checking in today, wondering about weed control options, timing, and when the blessed event known as spraying might occur. Be a few days at this rate. Took the wife's car in to get the snow tires off finally so need to play musical vehicles sometime today. Hopefully the old Buick held together and I don't get another @sschewing out of the deal.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 05/27/20, 11:29:19 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  JB sorry to hear about your daughter. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Please tell her to keep a VERY positive attitude while dealing with this. I believe it worked for me. 14 months of hell, but I now have been cancer free for the past six and half years.  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thank you boys for all the well wishes for my daughter. She is scared, but she is a fighter.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Prayers and best wishes.  She is going to learn a lot in the coming days and weeks.  They know so much more about about specific types of cancers and have focused treatments to deal with them.  There is good reason for hope.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear jb, like others said hopefully it was caught early.  Afternoon peoples, just another after work bust buttathon around here, the grass is otta control. Should have bagged it on Sunday but didn't,  today i had to.  Well it is hump day and brats are hitting the grill soon, so I'm thinking my grilling  flip flops won't get the top speed I'll need after a bit...  :surrender:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yer doomed boober... :sad:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here this morning heading for 62 I do believe they said on the radio this morning. Pulled on e of the wheels off of the camper last night. Need to get a new tire. I noticed Sunday when we were unloading stuff the right rear tire had ply separation. Not sure if I hit something or what. This summer is only the third season on them and we keep them covered when we are not using them. All I know as I replace them I am going to put on 10 ply instead of the 8 ply it came with. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Could have been a mfg defect.  You might be able to get a warranty adjusrment.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Like JB said highs in the low 60's and winds NW winds 15-25 so will be quite a day.  Now it is sunny and feels like it will get hot.  We shall see.  Got the lawn mowed and even did the woods which I only do a few times a year to keep it knocked down.  Looks great.  I need to do some spraying soon.  I see the burdock is popping up.  Once usually gets it but sometimes I have to hit it twice.  I am also gonna round up around a few things too.  Makes upkeep a lot easier.  I had thought about helping with the Census but now I think I have enough to do around here so am not going to participate. I did it 10 years ago and it was pretty interesting.  Another guy and I did the NW Angle and all of the islands.  Stayed at Sportsmans Oak Island resort for a few days and rented a boat from them.  Took a launch from Youngs Bay to Oak Island.  Had perfect weather to do it too.  Fished right off the dock there as it got dark and caught nice walleyes.  Well time for my decaf.  Have a great day!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got my yard mowed too yesterday and cleaned up some...  got a few other things to done too..  got to 79 for sure yesterday too..   some what cooler here today too, 61 now and going for 71...  got a few things to do today so I will get them done too...   have a great day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 58* & being told we'll hit the upper 60's today. Don't believe we hit the forecasted high yday though as I only seen 79*. I got a nice chunk of my mowing done yday too, the area between the garge & the boat shed will see the mower today. Was outside early & it was so nice that I jumpede in the boat for a little :fishing:. May give that another shot before the wind kicks in. 'Bout time for some bfast, better roll. Hopin your Thursday is a good 1.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretiem heading for a high in the mid-70's. Supposed to see the sun this afternoon too.  :happy1: .12" of rain in the past 24 hrs. at the ranch & .13" in metro Bugtussle. After a dry start to May, we've had 7 consecutive days with measureable precipitation. Need to make a feed run late morning and then maybe see if it's grayed off enough to ride some fields w/the 4 wheeler. Walking is overrated.  :shocked:
« Last Edit: May 05/28/20, 10:19:25 AM by Dotch »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 50 here to start with and gray sky's..  supposed to get to 66 today...   did get a few things done yesterday and get a bike ride in too..  but it was windy...  windy again today too...  the stuff going on in the cities is crazy!!!!  WOW!!!  have a good day all!!! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Have 43* this morning, heading for a high of 56* today. Only made it to the mid 50s yesterday. Got the new tire yesterday and back on the camper last night. We are ready to roll. Out of work at noon. Heading down to the cities(or crapies as I say it), at least the northwest suburbs to see the daughter and her family. Will be nice to see the grandkids too since we didn't get them in April like we were supposed to. Glad we don't have to go thru lootsville and the rioting. What a bunch of   :bs: :bs:. That is unacceptable. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have a good and safe trip Jb!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 49* & a little light mist early here. Gonna try & make 60* today, I guess. It looks like it'll be another windy day here, can't say I'm real surprised. ;) I got back out :fishing: a 2nd time yday AM as the wind wasn't too bad yet. I got most of the rest of my mowing done too, just down by the road left. Looks like a roll with kind of day again today, have a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Gonna be a cool day today.  Ya that BS going on pisses me off.  So do they think that will help our attitude?  A black guy shot a white cop in GF and you don't see white people burning stores down.  Or the apt building being built for them.  Not the way to stop racism by burning the town down.  Absolutely no way to justify it!
« Last Edit: May 05/29/20, 07:39:20 AM by LPS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Have to agree Barry. They complain about before stereotyped. Then they go and do exactly what people stereotype them as.  :crazy:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 53 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Drying off in the fields but you've gotta be careful. Ya just never know if there's a bottom on that shiny spot yer thinkin' about ridin' thru.  :scratch: The situation in the TC is an absolute fiasco. Case in point: The nephew of a friend who works with Mrs. Cheviot is in charge of several stores for a major cell phone outfit. One of his managers in Mpls has been looted 4 times. Yesterday they held him at gunpoint and demanded cash. The safe was already gone so he had to give them the keys to his car. Total and utter  :bs:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My wife and I planned a big blow out party for today.  We planned to invited 50-60 people and I was going to cover the restaurant and booze bill.  Covid-19 shot that out of the water so now it's down to my three kids, 4 grand kids and one spouse. That keeps us at the 10 person limit.  We will have 4 tables, KFC and eat outside.  So, that's how our 50th wedding anniversary is going down.   :censored:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
My wife and I planned a big blow out party for today.  We planned to invited 50-60 people and I was going to cover the restaurant and booze bill.  Covid-19 shot that out of the water so now it's down to my three kids, 4 grand kids and one spouse. That keeps us at the 10 person limit.  We will have 4 tables, KFC and eat outside.  So, that's how our 50th wedding anniversary is going down.   :censored:

happy anniversary to you guys!!!!   :Clap: :toast: :clap: :party3: