Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903128 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well a bit of rain on my way in to work this morning. Not much. Did get a few things done this weekend, now I have to clean up the garage and put all the tools and stuff away after work. Here's a couple of pictures of the backstop I made for target shooting. I had to install a couple of stiffeners on the back because it was alittle top heavy. Now it doesn't even wiggle at all. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1:

mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Nice back stop Mark! :happy1: Well, made it home from Buffalo about 7:30 last night. Was good to see the daughter, her husband and the grand kids. She has the right attitude, but you can tell she is scared. She says she is going to kick cancers a$$. There were some protesters in Buffalo Saturday afternoon with BLM signs. All white honkeys protesting.  :crazy: All this rioting has got out of hand. Oh well, glad to be home. Just another fine Monday. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks good Markn!!! 63 here and no rain and it doesn't look any either..  going for 89, too hot for me...  just a few small things to do today..  take them slow with the heat!!!  have a good day all!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to hear about your daughter Jb!!  thoughts and prayers will be going out to all of you....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers, sounds like she has the right attitude JB, good for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well back to work today!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: think i'm practicing for that retirement thing.............kinda likin it!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: tomorrow its off to sioux falls then
wed morning bright and early its back north!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, if you plan to furlough again you need to login in to your account each week and claim a benefit even if you work to keep the account active.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, if you plan to furlough again you need to login in to your account each week and claim a benefit even if you work to keep the account active.
OK thanks for the advice. i plan on filing for last week on wed where they say my SSN says i can!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  JB I feel for your daughter.  Must be a scary thing to have to deal with.  I will send many prayers her way too.  Attitude is everything!  Glad she is doing good with that.  Markn that is a great looking backstop.  So that is filled with sand that you talked about I imagine.  Good idea.  It is 60 here now and looks like rain is almost here.  It is dark out but still dry.  Gonna get hot afterwards I guess so will be a muggy day.  Got that big triple tree blow down all cut up yesterday with no incidents. One of those which one do I cut first deals.  At one point the wife said that is a dangerous situation you know.  LOL  Love her.  She has a fire to burn up the branches which helps a lot.  Some of it went to firewood and some I split and is in the pile for heating the garage next winter.  Having a cup of real coffee today.  Pretty darn good.  Haven't heard from Coffee lately so hoping all is well with him too.  Along with RH and Rebs.  Hope they are doing good too.  Have a good day to all of you. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i was wondering about the coffee guy!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: i PM'ed him about 3 weeks ago.........getting pretty dangerously low on my coffee supply!!!! :sad:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So Glenn.  Where did they stick that swab thing?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Just wondering.  Ya no word from the coffee guy.  Hopefully he is busy and business is doing good.  Hope the riots haven't affected him.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So Glenn.  Where did they stick that swab thing?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Just wondering.  Ya no word from the coffee guy.  Hopefully he is busy and business is doing good.  Hope the riots haven't affected him.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:noone's stuck anything in me in  a while!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
In a while,,,,  so it has happened then.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
In a while,,,,  so it has happened then.
not for covid.........but i was severely violated when i had my last kaperscopy!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I know what you mean.  I read back and it was brother Bobber that was violated in a Covid sort of way.  SO he is no longer a virgin.   :sleazy:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
OK thanks for the advice. i plan on filing for last week on wed where they say my SSN says i can!!!!!
You can request a payment any day of the week. Just when you stated the claim you had to go by your social.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i was wondering about the coffee guy!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: i PM'ed him about 3 weeks ago.........getting pretty dangerously low on my coffee supply!!!! :sad:

Me too. I pm'ed him a couple weeks ago too. Would like to get some coffee from him. Hope all is well with him.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You can request a payment any day of the week. Just when you stated the claim you had to go by your social.
:pouty: so confusing!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
That's good news JB and a great start (attitude) for her. Thanks guys for comments on the backstop. I can see a few pounds of lead headed that way in the near future.  :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. .07" of rain at the ranch in the past 24 hrs. with .25" recorded in Bugtussle metro area. Prayers to your daughter JB. Sounds like she has the right attitude. Went for a short cruise in the Stude last nite. Flew solo while doing some reconnaissance, checking to see if there were sprayer tracks in fields, crop stage and if there were any half naked ladies mowing lawn. Mission accomplished, I went home to grill & watch further unfolding events. Was some talk of potential looting in Albert's Leaf but not aware that any materialized. Not a lot of riots out in corn fields right now. Go figure.  :confused:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang the AC feels good!!!!!!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm still out in the heat and humidity slaving away. :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm still out in the heat and humidity slaving away. :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

as did I, till I said enough!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya glenn, drinking beer while holding a chair down in order to keep it from blowing away is a lot of work!  :rotflmao:

Kept the house closed up today. With the shade on the south side, it's 72 in here. A cold adult beverage still hits the spot after working out in the sun, mud and bugs all day!  :happy1: :toast:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning.  After a hot one yesterday it did cool off a bit over night.  They said thunderstorms last night and this morning.  We had thunder and maybe 3 rain drops and not a cloud this morning.  We could use a bit if rain without the storm. Doing tree clean up around the building today.  Then might hit a lake later.  Have a great day all.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers, good luck fishing scenic. :happy1: I be off to Sioux falls in a bit. Then tomorrow  it's off to the Northland where I intend to spend alot of time chasing fishies!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Up early today.  Just a nice morning out.  Was 80 in the house when we went to bed and got it down to 68 now.  Don't have the AC's in the windows yet.  Need a new battery for the pontoon so Buddy and I need to take the ol Ford to town today.   :happy1:  Mowing is in the near future and I still have some tree chunks to deal with.  Plenty to do.  Just need to get motivated to do it.  I will just enjoy my coffee for awhile then have some Life and almond milk for breakfast.  Pretty good combo!  You all enjoy your day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got to 92 yesterday..  maybe 82 today...  did get a few things done yesterday but did not rush into them!!!   not much else going on today, I am going down to Sauk Centre this morning but that won't take long...  have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here this morning heading for around 80 today. Blue birds skies and fairly some this morning. Like Barry said, it is a nice morning  out. To bad I have to be at work all day today. Oh well, we will be on furlough again next week. So it will probably rain the whole time. We could use some rain though. We cut the grass again last night. I also have some maple trees I need to get in the ground tonight after work. Otherwise, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, back in Ia now. Left the lake before 6 yday & rolled into town here about 1. Warm & wet down here as alot of the fields have a little standing water. We're off to Waterloo today early as it's 'sposed to make the mid 90's today & there's a chance of some nasty storms tomorrow so I got to roll. Just thought I'd check in, hope your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 72 at choretime heading for a high in the low 90's. Made 90 here yesterday so shorts will be standard attire in the fields today. Some heavy weather possible later afternoon in to the evening so will be keeping an eye on that. Waiting for the buyer to come so we can load up 13 cull ewes. Will be great to get these feed burners out of the equation. Enough frustrations without dealing with animals that are underachievers or will be potential problems down the road.