Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902488 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Afternoon peoples, been on the go since early. Ran into an early snag but got it figured it out, after a quick trip in to GR. Busy buttoning up the place so we can hit the road tomorrow early, probably long before glenn's done anything constructive. ;) :laugh: :laugh: Better go, more to do. Stopin in Austin this time so ya might not hear from me for a couple.
safe travels!!   :happy1:
yeppers.........same here!!!!!!!!!!! no stopping in Inger either.........that'll delay ya!!!!!!!!! :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, been on the go since early. Ran into an early snag but got it figured it out, after a quick trip in to GR. Busy buttoning up the place so we can hit the road tomorrow early, probably long before glenn's done anything constructive. ;) :laugh: :laugh: Better go, more to do. Stopin in Austin this time so ya might not hear from me for a couple.
safe travels!!   :happy1:
yeppers.........same here!!!!!!!!!!! no stopping in Inger either.........that'll delay ya!!!!!!!!! :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:
:tut: :mooning: :pouty: They're all still smilin from your last visit. :sleazy: ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 and heading for around 90  :puke: today. Calm and humid out this morning. First time I have seen the lake laid down in over a week. Been lots of east wind for awhile. Sounds like we should possibly get some storms tonight and tomorrow when a cold front comes thru. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 72 going for 92 and up to 40mph winds...  yuk!!!  oh well bring it on..  not much going on again and I like it!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........just polished off a piece of rubarb cake!!!!!!! nummy!!!!!!! gonna be friggin hot and humid...........ICKY!!!!!! :embarrassed: :doah: :confused: where's the snow!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

boy it sure is peaceful here without that pot stirrin gunner feller!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well we got the AC units installed yesterday.  One at each end of the house.  They work pretty darn good.  One is in the bedroom so when things get hot in there we can cool it down.   :sleazy:  I see the wind is just starting to pick up again.  I got a lot of mowing done in the small pasture and food sort of plot.  It was over a foot tall so was a slow process.  I enjoy doing it though.  Have a little more to do.  I should do some more this morning before it heats up too much.  Have to go to the store for supplies too.  Time for some Raisin Bran Crunch.  Have a good one and stay hydrated in this heat. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the low 90's. Kinda breezy so open the windows at night for some good sleeping weather then close 'em up during the day. Stays in the low 70's until night when we repeat the cycle. Farmers are struggling to get their post-emerge soybean spraying done with the wind. Got our hay baled yesterday afternoon & the bales moved home last nite. 10 nice green ~1500 lb. bales of orchardgrass & one half bale. Helped the neighbors haul theirs as well. I like mowing too Barry. Few things more satisfying than looking at a hay field after you cut it whether it's with a sickle mower or a haybine. Reminds me, I'd better get some fertilizer ordered ahead of the rain. Be good for the subsequent cuttings.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the low 90's. Kinda breezy so open the windows at night for some good sleeping weather then close 'em up during the day. Stays in the low 70's until night when we repeat the cycle. Farmers are struggling to get their post-emerge soybean spraying done with the wind. Got our hay baled yesterday afternoon & the bales moved home last nite. 10 nice green ~1500 lb. bales of orchardgrass & one half bale. Helped the neighbors haul theirs as well. I like mowing too Barry. Few things more satisfying than looking at a hay field after you cut it whether it's with a sickle mower or a haybine. Reminds me, I'd better get some fertilizer ordered ahead of the rain. Be good for the subsequent cuttings.  :happy1:
:pouty: :pouty: Glenn.......dont do it............just leave them last 2 sentences go!!!!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :banghead: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hello, Post Office? I'd like to mail a package... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

and then he can go to the big M store again!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

and then he can go to the big M store again!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :tut:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you sending Glenn a dollar or a mask?  LOL  I did go grocery shopping this morning.  I like to talk to the guys in the meat market there.  Good guys and they have good meat there too.  They had bone in NY Strips for $19.99 lb. and the cheap pink 5lb tubes of burger for $29.99.    I have 1 ribeye left from the last loin I bought from them at $7.49 lb.  I also have a 10 lb tube of their burger that I paid $2.99 lb about a month ago.  They said that last week that burger was $9.99 lb.  We laughed and said I should sell that on Ebay for about $100.  LOL  Isn't that unreal.  They said they are selling a lot of pork.  I would think that eventually there will be big sales on beef since noone is buying it now. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you sending Glenn a dollar or a mask?  LOL  I did go grocery shopping this morning.  I like to talk to the guys in the meat market there.  Good guys and they have good meat there too.  They had bone in NY Strips for $19.99 lb. and the cheap pink 5lb tubes of burger for $29.99.    I have 1 ribeye left from the last loin I bought from them at $7.49 lb.  I also have a 10 lb tube of their burger that I paid $2.99 lb about a month ago.  They said that last week that burger was $9.99 lb.  We laughed and said I should sell that on Ebay for about $100.  LOL  Isn't that unreal.  They said they are selling a lot of pork.  I would think that eventually there will be big sales on beef since noone is buying it now.

Just came back from costco.  Burger 88% was 3.69. NY strips 12.99, and the deal of the day, tenderloin/fillet mignon was 14.99

Boneless skinless chicken boobs were 2.99

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those prices aren't bad at all Del.  Especially for these times.  I think they need a new source up here.  When the meat salesmen heard them remark on the prices he said they were "whiners"!

Just got in from mowing more in the pasture.  Should have done it before it got so long.  Maybe next time.  LOL  I have a mower I pull behind the wheeler.  Works good but is actually a finish mower.  I have it jacked up as high as it will go.  Had to tighten the belt again.  That helped. 
« Last Edit: June 06/16/20, 04:06:48 PM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
last week I got a beef tenderloin for $7.99 a pound...  should have bought 2!!  oh well!!!  and it was choice too!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that sounds great!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 Good morning and it's 70 already at 5:33 am. Yuk. Did get the AC fixed inn my truck yesterday, nice relief. Pulled the SD cards from my cameras on Saturday. Take a look and see how long it takes to find the deer in this picture. Have a great day all.  :happy1:

mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I think I see the deer, very well hid..  going to be a hot one again!!  going over to Alex this morning to get a few things..  other than that the plan is tom not over do it so I don't get over heated!!!  have a good day all!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I haven't found the deer yet Markn.  I will look again.  I like your way of thinking Mike.  I am going to try to mow the lawn this morning if it isn't too wet.  It is already windy as heck so should be dry soon.  I want to do some spraying too but just too windy.  Maybe tomorrow.  I am already watching a deer hunting show.  Only made it through a few minutes of the news this morning.  Having another cup of java and then some Life for breakfast.  Good stuff.  Have a great day all of youse.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 73 to start the day here and heading for upper 80s today. Yucky yesterday and again today. Maybe some rain tonight. Grass could use a shot of it. Got into work little late today. As we pulled into the parking lot my heart took off on me. Had a heart rate of 173. Sat in the parking lot for awhile trying to get it to come down. Did some, but still not where it should be. Hopefully it settles down soon. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope you let the medical personnel know that at work JB.   Nothing to fool around with.  Tell Becky Poolman about it.  We miss her over here. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Jb get that checked out!!  the best to ya!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............yea JB take care of that ticker!!!!!!!!

i think that deer is just off to the right of that tree with the big clump hanging on it in the grass feeding.

other then that i got a real sheety attitude today!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Amen JB. Get it checked out.

Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. With sustained winds at 15-25 mph it really doesn't feel that bad. Stay hydrated and I'll live. I did wait last night until about 7 p.m. to spread the N,P,K & S on the hay & pasture tho. Not much breeze in the cab and no AC so open the windows & let 'er buck. Got 'er done & now there's 1"-2" of rain in the forecast for Thurs. nite. Bonus! :happy1: Wind is making it tough to get the rest of the spraying done for folks. One customer still has corn to spray. Co-op has known about it for two weeks & can't get it done!  :confused:   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I haven't positively ID'd it but is it laying down?

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it is. The first time through the pictures I missed her. here's a picture just after the other one. Left hand side laying in the grass.  :happy1:

mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon everyone, got to Austin ~ 11 yday morning, left the lake a bit after 5. Had some runnin to do after unloading our gear so we had some lunch when we were out. Pretty warm by the time we got back here so it was siesta time. ;) Spent the rest of the day working on our ongoing project with the house. We started early again today as we knew it was getting warm again. Some more errands before 8, back here by 9 & I had the yard mowed by 10. Worked on the project again 'til 12:30 ish then it was lunch time. Just finished that so not certain what's in store for the rest of the day. Take care people, don't overdue it in this heat.
« Last Edit: June 06/17/20, 02:15:17 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon