Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902623 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin all, have fun on your "toad" trip Glenn!!!  I know fat fingers!!!   :rotflmao:  it was most diffidently warm yesterday..  but did get a few things done.  I see I have branches on the ground this mornin too..  we did end up with 2.3 inches of rain yesterday..  and we needed it too..  now we will see when the next rains come..  have a good day all!!!
:confused: :banghead: :rotflmao: fat fingers AND I didn't have my glasses on.  Keyboard is a little groggy without them. :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
all I did was copy and paste the IP address ya ding dong!!!  any one can do that...  I have no idea how it changed so the video itself came on there!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: 

how's the toad run going???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
good made it to rapids. :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just glad glenn's there & I'm here. Could probably mail him some toads if he really needs some... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, finally got some good rain. Mowing was on the agenda for today, but first I’ll have to pick up all the twigs, leaves, and branches.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea ya got some all right!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I had 2" when I looked last night. Garden is smiling. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang, weather is pretty decent up here. Temp is 77 and dewpoint seems really low. :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, got to Austin around 9 yday morning & been on the go since. Some sprinkles here ~ 11 today but the heavy stuff isn't comin 'til 1, they're sayin. Some big wind, rain, hail, all in this storm as usual after all the heat. Nothin more now, have good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWaEjcchoI
lots of videos of last nights tornadoes on youtube, its crazy how the blue sky is so close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAehm39puc
« Last Edit: July 07/09/20, 03:45:55 PM by roony »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 75 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Rain hanging off just to the west of us on a diagonal down to about Blue Earth. Cool video Mikey. No tornaders here yet. Cell phone took a dump on me yesterday afternoon so spent 3 hours last nite getting that rectified. Old one just died or so I thought. So did the tech person at the store. Nothing on the screen & none of the buttons worked. Most of the data & info transferred but not all. Got the new one home and decided I'd dink with the old one. Plugged it into the computer USB port to see if I could recover anything. All the sudden the screen lights up & says it's charging. This a.m. looked like everything on it worked again. Hmmm...probably play with the phone tonite & see if we can get more of the stuff to transfer. Technology is great, when it works. When it doesn't, well... :angry:

Had a similar thing happen to me.   Left home, phone was at 30%,   Went to store, mask on, and pulled out phone.   Totally dead.   Went home, put on charger, still dead...   Tried some stuff, no luck.  Finally left it on the charger for a few hours... off it took.    Apparently if the battery goes really dead, take a while to start charging..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 this morning!  going for 81..  tons better than 88!!  did get a few things done outside yesterday, got all the branches picked that were on the ground..  apples are starting to fall off the tree so need to clean that today..  oh well..  have a good day all!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 68* here now. The big storm yday brought us a whole .4" of rain along with much cooler temps by ~ 1 when it went through. I want to mow here today but it'll be awhile before it's dry enough for that. There's a couple other irons in the fire so I'll putz with them early. Not much else today, hopin your Friday's a good 1.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Went out to visit the boys at the Landfill yesterday.  Always a good time.  A quick trip though as I don't want to slow down the operation to much.  I stopped and got a couple of 2 oz bottom bouncers on the way home.  Thinking I may do some trolling with them.  SO then I looked at some nice Abu Garcia line counter reels.  Pretty darn nice.  Haven't bought one yet but it is on my mind.   :happy1:  May have to go do some fishing this morning after breakfast.  Everything else can wait.  Speaking of cell phones, I have an Iphone.  Once last summer it was a hot day and I was unloading some feed in the barn from my truck so sat my phone on the dash.  It was only for 10 minutes but my phone got so hot that it didn't work.  I think something even came on the screen warning me.  Once it cooled down it was fine.  Now I know!  TGIF and all of you have a nice day. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. man what a nice morning!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: i see a  :campfire: and  :toast: in my near future!!!!!! :happy1:

83 days till i get to be like LPS, gunner and Mikey!!!!!!!!!! :Clap: :Clap:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty fun isn't it Glenn?  Do you have a neighbor kid you can bribe/pay to mow the yard and stuff like that?  You will also need a nice lawn chair.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty fun isn't it Glenn?  Do you have a neighbor kid you can bribe/pay to mow the yard and stuff like that?  You will also need a nice lawn chair.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea it is getting to be!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i actually like cutting lawn so i do it myself. i actually cut lawn for money when i was a kid. at one point i had 7 lawns under contract!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 67 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. .32" of rain at the ranch in the past 24 hrs. & .63" in Bugtussle. Nice rain breaking our 9 day mini-drought. Sure was more comfortable out this a.m. than yesterday when it was 75. More cell phone hassles. Internet went down last nite for a while so I thought, no problem we'll just hook up the hotspot on the new phone. Everything appeared to click until the little send-receive error icon showed up. Dinked around with it & tried everything I could think of. Then it tried to tell me I didn't have a hotspot as part of my service package. WTH?!?! In the meantime I got everything operating on the old phone again except it has no service. All the data & all those erotic pictures glenn sends me are still there. Looks like another trip to the store in my future.  :rolleyes:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 67 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. .32" of rain at the ranch in the past 24 hrs. & .63" in Bugtussle. Nice rain breaking our 9 day mini-drought. Sure was more comfortable out this a.m. than yesterday when it was 75. More cell phone hassles. Internet went down last nite for a while so I thought, no problem we'll just hook up the hotspot on the new phone. Everything appeared to click until the little send-receive error icon showed up. Dinked around with it & tried everything I could think of. Then it tried to tell me I didn't have a hotspot as part of my service package. WTH?!?! In the meantime I got everything operating on the old phone again except it has no service. All the data & all those erotic pictures glenn sends me are still there. Looks like another trip to the store in my future.  :rolleyes:
no damn wonder it dont work. :pouty: :censored: :doah: the buttons are wore out, not to mention all the drool that seeped into inside of the phone. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yea it is getting to be!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i actually like cutting lawn so i do it myself. i actually cut lawn for money when i was a kid. at one point i had 7 lawns under contract!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: Yesterday?  :confused:                                                                            :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                     ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                                       

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another nice cool morning here. Says it is 71 outside right now, but that is with the sun shining on the weather station. I think it is only supposed to be in the 70s again today. The wind is out of the east today. Hopefully it does not get to ruff on the lake. Well, with having the grandkids another week now I asked yesterday and I will be furloughing another week next week. Oh darn. ;) We talked about maybe going to go pick blue berries today. We picked a few on Thursday so we could have blue berry pancakes yesterday for Tori's B-day. Time to go fill some buckets so we have a supply again. About it from here. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I got up and fed the dogs and made coffee whilst the wife gets to sleep awhilst longer since it is Sat.  Beautiful morning.  We are going to the Falls today to get some stuff.  Nice little drive for us.  Then it is plant beans, cut another tree that fell down in the winds last week so that means a fire for the wife.  I may have to go play with my boat too.  With the Covid scare we now have been doing the drivethru at Hardees instead of a sit down at the Chocolate Moose which we like to do.  It looks like they are open again but not sure if we want to chance getting sick to have a nice meal.  ??  What a shame.  I will let the wife make the decision though.  An Everything Scrambler sounds pretty darn good!  Or Eggs Benedict!  Nothing wrong with a Mushroom Swiss burger or a Big Roast Beef neither.  Man I got myself hungry now.  Well you all have a nice day!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 66 here going for the upper 70's...  saying a good chance of rain this afternoon...  lost power here for a few hours yesterday afternoon..  dat sucked..  but HH went off any way, it's was a nice afternoon and evening to enjoy the outdoors...  then we grilled some bacon/cheddar burgers for supper, very good!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples took the pooches for a stroll and got wet, told the Mrs shoulda been  wearing white  :sleazy: Gots a bunch of family coming over later for a couple of b-day's so the grill will be full burglars and brats , im sure a few cold ones as well. Gots to go, See ya!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Some passing showers in the early morning. .05" at the ranch. Haven't made it to Bugtussle to check the gauge there yet. More rain forecast for later today. Need to make a feed run  along with some other errands. Mrs. Cheviot had to work. She is crabby so will be giving her wide berth today. I usually do. Hiding is my specialty. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. man Mikey there sure is an aweful lot of this "WE" stuff in your posts again!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nice morning again. got a few projects on the list for today. i'm trying to get in the LPS scheduling mode, why do it today when it can be done tomorrow!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: gotta practice ya know. :happy1: now that we've had some rain and its cooler gonna want to mow the lawn, tomorrow!!!! :rolleyes:

momma left for today to meet up with her friend in Monticello, apparently there are some world problems that need to be solved!!!!! :rotflmao: so yep i'm left unsupervised for a while again today.  :evil: :smoking: 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes there is Glenn, my son and his wife are here...  sorry to pop your bubble there buddy!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yes there is Glenn, my son and his wife are here...  sorry to pop your bubble there buddy!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You can bet glenn was thinking twisted, perverse thoughts there mikey!  :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another nice cool morning here. Says it is 71 outside right now, but that is with the sun shining on the weather station. I think it is only supposed to be in the 70s again today. The wind is out of the east today. Hopefully it does not get to ruff on the lake. Well, with having the grandkids another week now I asked yesterday and I will be furloughing another week next week. Oh darn. ;) We talked about maybe going to go pick blue berries today. We picked a few on Thursday so we could have blue berry pancakes yesterday for Tori's B-day. Time to go fill some buckets so we have a supply again. About it from here. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
JB, where gonna go pick blueberries in a couple weeks...…………...the come in 4 10lb boxes!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: