Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904774 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
You can bet glenn was thinking twisted, perverse thoughts there mikey!  :bonk:
:banghead: :banghead: :taz: oh and after some of the emails I get from you to clowns...……...you aint extactly sitting in the  front rows of the church either!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 69* now & gonna get close to 80* here. We had ~ a 15 minute cloudburst a little before 7 here this mornin.  Sis & the 2 nieces are 'sposed to be comin over later to pack up some of the dishes so when we need to get outta this house they're ready to go. Think :scratch: we're headed back to Ia tomorrow so I got a few clothes on the line instead of haulin 'em down there, doin them, & bringing them back. Sounds like more showers later for us as well so I'll have to keep an eye on that. That's all I've got today. have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

ya sure got that right!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:shocked: :doah: Without a doubt!!!   :sleazy: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks lik some more rain coming in,, got .80 so far of rain...  looks like Glenn should be getting some now or soon... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
First round appears to have gone south.  Radar looks like it's going around us.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
we got more, haven't looked to how much more yet..  just got done again about 10 minutes ago or so... 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Heading this way. Prolly be an hour or so before it gets here. Got a hunk of pasture mowed & a fence moved. I'm drenched. Time to rehydrate.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yesterday I scored about 150 or more of various flavors of won tons...  I just put some in the pizza oven to see how that works for cooking them..  got them from a friend who has a food truck and she switched to using egg roll shells. much easier and less labor intensive to make them..  so she just want them gone!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Poured like crazy in mankato. They just lifted the Tornado warning.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got a little breezy here about a half hour ago. Some limbs down but doesn't appear to be a lot of major damage otherwise. Looks like just shy of an inch and a half at the ranch. Still sprinkling some yet.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We got pounded ~ 4:30, big wind & very heavy rain for 20 minutes, knocked the power out for 45 minutes. Haven't seen wind & rain like that for a long time, I'd bet we had gusts of 40+ with probably an easy 1/2" of rain in that time. :crazy: Sis & the nieces hadn't been gone but an hour, maybe. Did get a lot done while they were here today though so HH :toast: started kind of early today. :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 07/11/20, 07:06:06 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We lucked out also, everyone showed up this afternoon looking at radar so I lit the grill around 2:30, a couple of drops is all we had here but looks like the cabin got hit pretty good. Raining good now tho..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Suns been shining here most the afternoon.

And now they took rain out of the forecast until Monday.

No HH here, just not feeling it. :confused: :pouty:
« Last Edit: July 07/11/20, 07:44:10 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yup ya must be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yup ya must be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: could be. Or I'm saving myself for next weekend and the following week when I head back to the cabin. :happy1: :happy1: :bow: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup ya could be right there Glenn but I'm still going with sick!!  :rotflmao:      61 here going for 80, sure was nice yesterday after the rain cleared out..  ended up with 1 inch of rain..  not much going on today so I'm thinking it's a just go with it kind of day!! I like that too!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 65 here this morning and no rain here, heading for around 80 i think.. We picked 2 gallons of blue berries yesterday afternoon. Come on Glenn, where is your sense of adventure. I mean bent over back and legs aching with the deer flies buzzing and biting. that is what is all the fun, not eating them  ;) :confused:. Are the ones you buy wild picked? There are no better blue berries than the wild picked ones. The lake was pretty ruff when we got home, so no tubing for the kids. Today the winds are supposed to be light a variable, so they should get some tubing in. Maybe some fishing to if they get there butts out of bed. I forget how late teenagers can sleep. Well just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man it is nice out.  We went for a boat ride to the new bridge project last early evening.  It's only a mile or two away.  Was pretty windy but nice temp wise.  Kept the bugs away.  Gonna mow when it dries up and start cutting up the boxelder I have been procrastinating about.  Then the wife can have a nice fire.  The big stuff will get split and put in the firewood pile for winter use.  I need to get out fishing more.  Well youse all have a great day!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'  gang! 61 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. 1.37" of rain at the ranch in the past 24 hrs. & .73" in Bugtussle. Drove around after the storm and did a windshield survey. Appears to have leaned and flattened some corn, especially fields that weren't tasseled much yet. A lot of that will stand itself back up as long as it didn't break or get snapped off. I'm sure we'll hear lots of snarling and gnashing of teeth tomorrow regardless. Gets old talking people down off the ledge. Was thinking about moving some more fence but unless we get a better breeze, think I'll punt on that. Taking the Stude out and cruising to some friends place on Lake Francis later today. Have a good 'un!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Lisa Meadows on the #4 last nite said today is a top 10 weather day. Looking to be that way. :happy1: got a few things to do on the list yet, nuttin earth shattering. Think I'm going to head to one of them veggie stands to pick up a watermelon and a couple cantelope. That would make watermelon, or as Mikey calls them piss melon  :rotflmao: #12.

Yea JB I don't miss fighting bugs picking that stuff. We have alot of blueberry plants on our property up north but they don't seem to produce much. We have alot of wild raspberries though. I like to take the wheeler and go eat them.

Not sure but don't think the blueberries we get are wild. We get them from an Amish family and the boxes say there Michigan berries. They are really nice sized and tasty. Of the 40 lbs we get we don't get but a half a coffee cup of bad ones either. We also get cherries, peaches and pears from them.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, back in Ia since ~ 8:30 & it's 71* here. Gonna get in the low 80's, I hear. Seen some leanin corn & damaged trees comin home too, Dotch. The plan now is to hang out here 'til Monday & hit the road for the lake early Tuesday. We won't be able to stay as long as I'd like this time again :sad: but anything's better than nothin. :cool: Still have some stuff to put away, hopin your Sunday's a good 1.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, back in Ia since ~ 8:30 & it's 71* here. Gonna get in the low 80's, I hear. Seen some leanin corn & damaged trees comin home too, Dotch. The plan now is to hang out here 'til Monday & hit the road for the lake early Tuesday. We won't be able to stay as long as I'd like this time again :sad: but anything's better than nothin. :cool: Still have some stuff to put away, hopin your Sunday's a good 1.
is INGER calling. :sleazy: :smoking: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :nerd:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :mooning: :pouty: I won't have time to socialize :rolleyes: but I can tell 'em when you'll be up so they can meet you  :sleazy: at your place again. :evil:                                      ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :mooning: :pouty: I won't have time to socialize :rolleyes: but I can tell 'em when you'll be up so they can meet you  :sleazy: at your place again. :evil:                                      ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: naw, they can stay on there sovereign nation. :crazy: :confused:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: But....................... I heard  that they had soooo much fun :sleazy: the last time you were up that they couldn't stop smilin. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Mostly just a lot of small branches and twigs here but did have a branch go through my garage roof. About 11/2 inches in diameter and it went straight through the shingles and the half inch plywood. I was at work, the warden took shelter in the basement.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
glad all is good other wise for ya!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Strangest thing, just a dead maple branch sticking through the roof. It went through blunt end first and made a perfectly clean hole. Must have been quite a wind to do that!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is interesting...