Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900910 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Could have been worse Roony.  Still sucks to have a spear through your roof. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 here going for 82 and a chance of rain..  got a nice bike ride in yesterday, the temp was just right..  not sure what I have going on today but I'll figure it out as it rolls along!!  have a good day all!!  time for a cup of coffee!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 62* here as well & headed for 84*. I've got a couple things on my list for today so I'll try to get at them early on. There will be a little prep work so we can hit the road early AM too. :happy1: Other than that just another day that ends in Y to me. ;) Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Breezy here this morning and looks like rain later on.  Have a couple of outside things to do before the downpours hit us.  If they do.  It is really dry here.  I am getting brown spots in the yard.  Had a nice fire yesterday cleaning up that downed tree.  Fun day.  Sure cooling off at night lately.  Feels like early fall.  Well you all have a great day!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: LPS that isn't from Sammy markin his turf is it? :confused:                           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang!!!  just watched a ship hit the canal wall!!! he did not square up to go though the canal very good and pop!!!   go to the bridge and canal cameras and back them up some and you can watch and hear it too!!!  some body is in trouble!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
dang!!!  just watched a ship hit the canal wall!!! he did not square up to go though the canal very good and pop!!!   go to the bridge and canal cameras and back them up some and you can watch and hear it too!!!  some body is in trouble!!!
was Dotch or Gunner driving the boat?? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
was Dotch or Gunner driving the boat?? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :mooning: :pouty: Kind of went lookin for it, mike, but couldn't find it. Got a link?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: July 07/13/20, 07:51:02 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Same weather as LPS here. Supposed to rain later today. If it doesn't I will start watering the grass again. It is nice and green right now. Well, another week of furlough since we had to keep the grand kids another week. At least I had that option. Today is the day we get the results on the grand daughters covid test. Or not, they only call if it is a positive. I don't expect a call to be honest. I just think she got a cold. Well, we will see what comes along today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........just another day at the pit. yep could use some rain here to. weather terrorists are hollering severe storms!!!!!!!!

couple meetings in st cloud this week, meeting nite thursday then i'm heading north friday morning......cause i dont care no more. :censored: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for the heads up Mike.  http://www.duluthharborcam.com/p/harbor-cam_6.html  Seemed like his bow thruster didn't work???  I thought they all had them but maybe not.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks LPS, I was busy and did not see Gunners request til now..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My pleasure.  I always wondered how often they hit the wall.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
first time I have seen or heard it...  it was a good smack and the folks on the deck were sure backing up!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys! :happy1: Just figured out how to get a look at it. :doofus: Might make some want a fresh pair of FOL's :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. Apparently farmers are making some of the same observations I am as the phone has been relatively quiet. Most corn appears to have come back up in the past 36 hrs. Not much anyone can do about it and the consensus is it's nothing like what we saw last July when the wind snapped the corn off. Another haircut on tap today. Good thing as the longer it gets the warmer I feel. I can only take so many clothes off w/o being groped by Mrs. Cheviot. I have my reputation to protect ya know... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys! :happy1: Just figured out how to get a look at it. :doofus: Might make some want a fresh pair of FOL's :laugh: :laugh:

another thing about watching the ships there is that they all go into the canal straight, not at a slight angle like that one did today...  must have been a new captain!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. Apparently farmers are making some of the same observations I am as the phone has been relatively quiet. Most corn appears to have come back up in the past 36 hrs. Not much anyone can do about it and the consensus is it's nothing like what we saw last July when the wind snapped the corn off. Another haircut on tap today. Good thing as the longer it gets the warmer I feel. I can only take so many clothes off w/o being groped by Mrs. Cheviot. I have my reputation to protect ya know... :happy1:

good idea!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i have my reputation to protect ya know... :happy1:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  just picked up the pickem up from the dealer, had an Axel seal go out ( otta all the trucks I've had first one) good thing it was covered yet, but not by much. They're yapping of some rain tomorrow so probably better do some mow lawnin today. Ma and Pa brought over some Klub thats gonna get fried tonight. Funny, my kids love tge stuff!! See ya!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
There's been a change of plans for us. Sticking around here 'til tomorrow morning then headed back to Austin to take care of a little business. Leavin for the lake from there Wednesday mornin early. :happy1: :cool:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Spose you'll be ahead of me then Gunner.  Drive safe and catch some  :fish2:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
There's been a change of plans for us. Sticking around here 'til tomorrow morning then headed back to Austin to take care of a little business. Leavin for the lake from there Wednesday mornin early. :happy1: :cool:
:evil: think the girls in Inger can wait another day!!!!!! :scratch: :doah: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: They won't even know we're there :tut: as they'll already gettin warmed up :sleazy: for their date  :evil: on Friday.  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:                                                                         

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59 here this morning heading for 70 something today. Dark and cloudy this morning. We ended up getting 1.26" of rain yesterday evening. I won't need to worry about watering the grass now. Never got a phone call yesterday. So that means the grand daughter is a negative on the covid. :happy1: We did hear about a cabin down the way that 1 person was sick over the 4th and they all tested positive for covid. Well, not sure what is on the agenda for today. Didn't do crap yesterday. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, on the move a little early today so we can be in Austin by 9 or so. It's 69* here startin out & headed for 86*, I guess. :scratch: Got a few things to tend to up in Austin today so I better roll, hopin your Tueday's a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sammy will be laid to rest at 8:30 this morning and he will be buried by Willy under the maple tree.  Talk to ya all later. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel for you Barry. Sad day. May Sammy RIP.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no rain here at all..  looks to me like it's mostly was north of us..  did get a few things done yesterday and go with the same today, just do them as they come along..  have a good day all!!