Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902015 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
when I bought the Impala yesterday I noticed the passenger seat air bag light was not on with a passenger in the seat...  showed the salesman and he took the car to the repair side.. checked it out, bad parts..  got the parts in today and they installed then all at no charge, as it should be when buying..  all I'm saying it was darn good service!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i took my work car and hopefully soon to be my wifes new to her car. had the oil changed and new tires...........glad i dont have to foot the bill!!!!!!!! :nerd:

yep Mike......sometimes good service is hard to find nowadays!!!!!!! especially for all that extra cirricular activty you have planned in da front seat!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Always nice to have a happy ending!  :happy1: Think I got peckered at the Studebaker dealership last time I was there. Oil change and filter was $5! And they keep trying to sell me a passenger side sideview mirror. If I didn't know better I'd say they're gonna go broke.  :embarrassed: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
so, today i found out that the week od Aug 17th i may be spending some time in Watertown S.D.. i did an oogle search......and seen that there is a Terry Redlin art studio/gallery there!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred:

now i got about as much interest in art galleries as dotch has of sobering up!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: but that one i'm gonna go see!!!!!!!

Been there and done that and I would like to do it again.  It is a free donation or at least it was.  There is a small movie theater and a short movie thing about Redlin.  I recommend you watch it since you are there.  It is touching.  His art work covers 3 floors I think and it is ALL very nice stuff.  Mostly wildlife and waterfowl from what I remember.  Have fun and take your time.  Expect 2 hours to see and enjoy it.  We were there for 2 hours and felt like we rushed it. 
« Last Edit: July 07/28/20, 06:58:26 PM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
i took my work car and hopefully soon to be my wifes new to her car. had the oil changed and new tires...........glad i dont have to foot the bill!!!!!!!! :nerd:

yep Mike......sometimes good service is hard to find nowadays!!!!!!! especially for all that extra cirricular activty you have planned in da front seat!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

as I said the other day don't need the front seat when I have the house!!!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

ya clown!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman

I always drove Monte Carlo's, but as we know they don't make them any more so that is why I went for the Impala..  my first Impala was a 1963 rag top!!!  that was a fun car!!!!
[/quote
I’m a little late on this, but I had a 74 Monte Carlo that was a beautiful car. It was in two accidents, neither of which was my fault and I really hated to see it gone after the second one.
On the Impalas, I had a 58. Again, a great car that drove like a dream with a 348. Problem was almost everything that contained liquid leaked-master cylinder, radiator,  lock had a crack, even the gas tank. Had to keep gas purchases to less than half a tank of I’d get four miles to a gallon.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63 here this morning heading for a high of 73 today. We got the mow lawnin done last night. I also finish putting the dirt and grass around the new flag pole we put up this past weekend. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup I am up early again.  Got the oil changed on the boat and the trolling control installed.  I put my numbers on yesterday when I got back.  I'm going to launch at Zipple Bay today and actually go fishing.  The lawn needs mowing but like Hank Parker says gotta go fishing. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Barry!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good fishin LPS!!!  61 going for 81!!  driving over to that vintage snow mobile museum this morning for a visit and maybe see how HD's sled is coming along!!!  then over to the gun shop in Isle too..  see what that is all about!!    should be a good day for sure...  have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Prince's gun shop north of Milaca has a rather large collection of guns too. At least years ago when I was in there.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we've got 67* now & gonna hit ~ 83* today, I hear. I also got the mow lawning done here yday afternoon. We made a run out to the transfer station by the airport & got rid of the old dehumidifier too. There's a couple things on the list for today, should be no sweat there. Not much else from this neck of the woods for now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. man what a great morning weatherwise.........and looks the same for the next 10 days. wish there'd be more rain in  the forecast, but...... :pouty:

driving into the hall this morning the potato farmers where starting to harvesting your future french fries and hash browns!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I'm off for today's adventures!!!  later fellers!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. As glenn said, looks like a nice stretch of weather ahead. Got another cruise on tap for Sunday. Heading down to Clear Lake IA for a cruise around Clear Lake itself then maybe grab a bite to eat at The Other Place. Mrs. Cheviot will be gone from Friday nite until Sat. nite so I should be sobered up by then.  :shocked: Sweet corn season is in full swing. A lot of patches coming online & people wanting to give it away. Hate when that happens. As a result I certainly don't need any stool softener!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/29/20, 10:03:04 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. As glenn said, looks like a nice stretch of weather ahead. Got another cruise on tap for Sunday. Heading down to Clear Lake IA for a cruise around Clear Lake itself then maybe grab a bite to eat at The Other Place. Mrs. Cheviot will be gone from Friday nite until Sat. nite so I should be sobered up by then.  :shocked: Sweet corn season is in full swing. A lot of patches coming online & people wanting to give it away. Hate when that happens. As a result I certainly don't need any stool softener!  :happy1:
hmmm....... the almost free sweet corn aint up my way yet...........when i went to the veggie stand last thursday, they still wanted 10 bucks a dozen.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. man what a great morning weatherwise.........and looks the same for the next 10 days. wish there'd be more rain in  the forecast, but...... :pouty:

driving into the hall this morning the potato farmers where starting to harvesting your future french fries and hash browns!!!!!!
:scratch: Sheez, are you EVER  :happy1:??                 ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well I'm off for today's adventures!!!  later fellers!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
HEY...........what time did Linda say you needed to be home by!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :evil: :nerd: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a fish to enter but what a challenge  just to find the thread to enter it.  2020 all sorts of stuff but no easy thing to enter.   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I found it.  Too much time in the sun today mayhaps....  Had a great time too.  Only one keeper. Had lots of bites but they were stealing my bait.  I will get more the next time.  Would have been nice to have my bow mount trolling motor but it is still on back order I guess.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Looks like a nice fat 1 :fish2:, LPS.:cool: Kind of looks like :scratch: you better take tomorrow off from :fishing: & clean your new boat to me. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what a fun day!!!!  went to the vintage snow mobile museum and had a great visit!!!  seen HD's old sled all cleaned up!!  still working on the getting it running and going over the rest of it, like the track!!  but he did have it in the display area already!!

and the gun shop there says they have over 4000 guns, I won't count them!!!  man what a shop!!  indoor gun range and all!!  2 floors of guns over all and a Gatling gun too!!! 
« Last Edit: July 07/29/20, 06:15:08 PM by mike89 »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
A gatling gun.  That's what I need to keep the deer away from moma's geraniums....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mikey must be trying out the front seat of that Impala he just bought. :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :tut:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish lps. Evening peoples from the west side of the state, a nice breeze coming across tge lake  will put me na night in no time. Felt bad tho a hen pheasant decided to fly into the truck at 65 mph earlier,  hope she didn't have chicks to tend to. While opening one of the sheds the pooch starts hoping around and rolling,  here he has found a ground bee nest so I'll hafta even up the score with them tomorrow. Now the question is does one fish for toothy fish in the morning or smaller stuff.. See ya!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Boobers, you need to get at that bee nest at night when there all in there. We just did that up north. Big old ground hornets. A can of wasp spray and give them a good dose, but at dark.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good idea Glenn.  Although it is more fun when they chase you some. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good idea Glenn.  Although it is more fun when they chase you some.
:rotflmao: Yea maybe for you. :rotflmao: I got stung, that's how I found them. That smarted for 2 days right by the ankle.   :confused: :angry2:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Looks like a nice fat 1 :fish2:, LPS.:cool: Kind of looks like :scratch: you better take tomorrow off from :fishing: & clean your new boat to me. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

No problem Gunner.  I will just take out my warsh down hose and hose it down.  Thanks for asking by the way...