Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902115 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good idea Glenn.  Although it is more fun when they chase you some.
:rotflmao: Yea maybe for you. :rotflmao: I got stung, that's how I found them. That smarted for 2 days right by the ankle.   :confused: :angry2:
I would suppose you would find that odd since your boat probably doesn't see fish in it. :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, startin early today. We have 62* & headed for 80* today. Well it looks like today's the day we continue our journey south. Done here for now & have some business to tend to down home. Got a phone call from my buddy yday afternoon & 1 of our old golfing buddies has passed away so I'll need to see what's goin on there as well. :sad: Guess he hadn't been well for quite a while but 61 is still awfully young. Talk to you from the other side of the border tomorrow, hope your Thursday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Looks like a nice fat 1 :fish2:, LPS.:cool: Kind of looks like :scratch: you better take tomorrow off from :fishing: & clean your new boat to me. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

No problem Gunner.  I will just take out my warsh down hose and hose it down.  Thanks for asking by the way... 
  :scratch: So there's no fancy carpet in the new rig? Just a bare bones rubber floor you can hose off. :cool:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about your golf buddy Gunner, safe travels. :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59 here heading for a high of 77 today. Sorry to here about your old buddy Gunner. Nice fat walter there LPS.  :happy1: Not much new in this neck of the woods. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes sorry to hear about your golf buddy Gunner..  well as I said the road trip yesterday was good!!!  today I have to get blood drawn for the last of my check up..  so no coffee or breakfast.  oh well... then pick up a few things at the grocery store..  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes I have a vinyl floor Gunner.  And a sink in the back corner with a cutting board to cut bait on and a wash down hose.  How cool is that???   LOL  I already have dock rash on the boat too.  That would have driven me crazy before but I want it tied to the dock so I don't have to launch every time I want to use it.  I have had boat lifts in the past but they are hard to do in the river where the water goes up and down so much.  Darn.  Gonna mow part of the lawn today.  It is so dry here.  Parts of it are getting brown and part by the house is real long.  I suppose due it getting shade all afternoon so it isn't as dry there.  That's about it so far.  I am sure some other ideas will pop up.  Gunner sorry to hear about your golfing buddy.  That is young.  I wanted to golf this year but just haven't found the time.  LOL  Can't seem to get the wife interested in golfing this year neither.  Good luck with the blood draw Mike.  Have a great breakfast afterwards.  Will see ya all later, have a great day.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Something like this would prevent dock rash. They are slick.
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/dock-edge-dock-side-mooring-whips

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wondered about them too JB.  That may work.  I wonder if you can attach them to a floating dock like mine.  It is a Shorelander floating dock.  That yellowish plastic type stuff.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.............anudder wunnerful day in da neighborhood. just about got my pension application filled out and ready to send off. todays goal..........fill out the social security retirement paperwork. i looked into it the other day a bit, says it takes 10 to 30 minutes to fill out on line!!!!!

oin furlough again next week but be busy!!!!!!!! :pouty: 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes sorry to hear about your golf buddy Gunner..  well as I said the road trip yesterday was good!!!  today I have to get blood drawn for the last of my check up..  so no coffee or breakfast.  oh well... then pick up a few things at the grocery store..  have a good day all!!
so Mike..........your blood test come back 3.2!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Neighbor came up and dumped the last 68 bales of hay in front of the barn last nite. More power lifting in store for tonite. Sure is some nice stuff tho. The lambs love it. Speaking of that, saw some ewes fighting this morning. Odds are we'll see some new lambs in about 5 months if the ram isn't shooting blanks. The cooler temps are triggering some of the ewes' heat cycles. Sorry to hear about your golfing buddy Gunner. 61 is indeed too young. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so Mike..........your blood test come back 3.2!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

3.5   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO it's a little low today huh?   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
SO it's a little low today huh?   :sleazy:

thats a real pisser!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Something like this would prevent dock rash. They are slick.
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/dock-edge-dock-side-mooring-whips

I've seen those on TV.   Lots of stuff from the salt water guys that deal with tides and docks and mooring boats.   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I wondered about them too JB.  That may work.  I wonder if you can attach them to a floating dock like mine.  It is a Shorelander floating dock.  That yellowish plastic type stuff.
I would imagine that they would. The boat will float up and down with dock. There is one person in Warroad that has them on the river. So they should work for ya.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here this morning heading for 82 today. Sounds like we may get some rain tonight. Heading down to the hunting land to plant some food plots this weekend. So I would rather that it didn't rain tonight. Got most every loaded and packed last night. I will head down there after work this evening. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 60 here going for 80 they say..  got a few things to do today and if they get done fine, if not well there is tomorrow!! have a good day all!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  That a boy Mikey.  That's the retirement attitude we like.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Glenn will learn with practice.  Ya gonna be another hot one today.  Man it has been cooling off at night.  I actually was getting cold during the night.  Had to snuggle some.   :sleazy:  I have a physical therapy thing at 8:30 this morning.  They gave me some exercises to do to make my hips and lower back feel better.  It does help.  Some are real easy and some stretch me more but they get easier as I do them too.  I got me a 1" thick foam mat and that really makes it nice.  Buddy comes and lays down by me and then Bob has to come and bug me too.  That all makes it twice as fun.  Bob keeps laying on the papers with the stuff to do.  I do feel better.  I can tell my hips are not as tightened up.  Then I am stopping at the store and getting stuff to make Ken's Green Tomato Salsa.  I picked the first tomatoes last night and am ready to go.  Well youse all have a great day.  Keep hydrated. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........... only plans fer today is  :toast: :drinking: and  :campfire: tonight when i get home....oh and spray weeds in my lawn!!!!!!!!

tlaked to a friend of mine yesterday, he is the guy i have my aspargus at. gonna head out there sunday morning to weed out the aspargus and he told me his sweet corn is ready. and to grab some, so i see me getting about 4 dozen for my soup mix and freezer for da winter!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: and its FREE............. he wont take no money for it!!!!!! :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 63* now & gonna hit 80* later. We have some fall like weather comin as early as Sunday & goin through most of the week, that'll be a nice change. :happy1: There's a few things on the list & I'm not sure which ones will be for today. Have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........... only plans fer today is  :toast: :drinking: and  :campfire: tonight when i get home....oh and spray weeds in my lawn!!!!!!!!

tlaked to a friend of mine yesterday, he is the guy i have my aspargus at. gonna head out there sunday morning to weed out the aspargus and he told me his sweet corn is ready. and to grab some, so i see me getting about 4 dozen for my soup mix and freezer for da winter!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: and its FREE............. he wont take no money for it!!!!!! :pouty:
:scratch: Does he like beer? Could always take him a 12 pak. He might even
 have 1 with you. :toast: If you can afford it, that is. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 60 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Need to pay some bills then off to the fields again in search of the wily soybean aphid. Thank goodness they don't move very fast or I'd be screwed. Speaking of being screwed, Mrs. Cheviot is taking off tonite and will be gone most of tomorrow. With no danger of being pawed and groped I can grill to my little heart's content & safely remove my chastity belt!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 60 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Need to pay some bills then off to the fields again in search of the wily soybean aphid. Thank goodness they don't move very fast or I'd be screwed. Speaking of being screwed, Mrs. Cheviot is taking off tonite and will be gone most of tomorrow. With no danger of being pawed and groped I can grill to my little heart's content & safely remove my chastity belt!  :happy1:
so what your really saying is your being completely unsupervised again!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i'll watch the news!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You know me too well... :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, watched the movie vertigo last night, interesting to say the least...  got my friends wife's funeral this morning..  after that I don't know, I will just let the day show me what needs to be done...  have a good day all!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin peoples,  gots our mornin stroll in with the pooches now its time fer some French toast. Been pretty warm on tge lake the last few days but tge cloud cover we have should help, think we'll take a cruise in a bit...see ya!
« Last Edit: August 08/01/20, 08:17:09 AM by Bobberineyes »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Slept in today and it felt great.  SO I am trying to decide if I should go fishing or mow the pastures one last time.  Then that is out of the way for the rest of the year so it won't interfere with fishing anymore.  Gonna be up to 18 mph winds from the north so maybe mowing is the smart thing to do.  Not that smart means much.  :rotflmao:  I will see what the wife suggests.   :rotflmao:  You all have a fun Saturday.