Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902219 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The Mediacom tech was here shortly after 8 & just left ~ noon. He had lots of trouble but none of it his own doing as he learned there was an outage in this area of the service needed to complete the install & they neglected to tell him about it.  :tut: :pouty: It's big upgrade for our internet. :happy1:  :cool: I haven't checked the cable out much yet.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well got my ultra sound done on my arteries and I think it went good, I'll just have to wait for the results I guess..    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: :happy1: well one would think it should be good now with all the blood thinner you put through those veins!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :drinking: :drinking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: well one would think it should be good now with all the blood thinner you put through those veins!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :drinking: :drinking:

there is that for sure!!!!!   :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  gray looking morning to start any way..  54 going for 74 and a small chance for rain later today..  scored some sweetcorn for $3.00 a dozen yesterday!!  good stuff...  going into Alex this morning to resupply again..  have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 55 here heading for 78 today. $3.00 a dozen that is a good deal Mike. I would like to find some like that. Well, Napa was no help on the alternator and belt. The guy did find the belt on amazon though. So I guess that will be where I am starting. Think I may have found the alternator there too. Not a 100% sure, but for $65 I may take the chance. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......... arbitration day. sure would like to go out with a win!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

momma arrived home last nite so she says. and i wasnt there to greet her  :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: well soon its off the the so called world famous st james hotel. :doofus: :doofus i'm not impressed.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 51* here goin for 75*. Back to Austin this AM & then back to the northland tomorrow or Friday early. :happy1: That's it from this side of the border, have a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Got some pasture mowing done yesterday and will do more of it today.  This is the last time I will have to do it this year.  Then may start the big pasture today too.  That should give me more fishing time once it is done.  So your alternator is bad too JB?  I can't believe how they can jam things in those skid steers.  Good luck.  My lawn is really browning up.  The mowing has slowed down so that is a good thing.  Sure been some good sleeping weather lately.  Nice cool nights.  I'm thinking Markn is getting real excited about his new lifestyle coming up!  Good for you.  You all have a great day!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
That will be correct lps. The calender hanging up in front of me says 17 more school days until I'm done. Trying out the new (to me) camper this weekend at a local campground. Might cost a few bucks when the wife gets done with her "we should get one of these, we should get one them" ideas. I also forgot the famous "wouldn't it look nice if...." comments too. And I know I'm not the only one in this boat....   Anyhow, have a great day all, I plan on it. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Got some pasture mowing done yesterday and will do more of it today.  This is the last time I will have to do it this year.  Then may start the big pasture today too.  That should give me more fishing time once it is done.  So your alternator is bad too JB?  I can't believe how they can jam things in those skid steers.  Good luck.  My lawn is really browning up.  The mowing has slowed down so that is a good thing.  Sure been some good sleeping weather lately.  Nice cool nights.  I'm thinking Markn is getting real excited about his new lifestyle coming up!  Good for you.  You all have a great day!
Yah, it has not been charging for awhile not. I would just throw a charger on the battery each time I used it to keep it charged. So I figure now is a good time to get that done while i had to replace the belt.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A belated good mornin' gang! 59 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Nice weather keeps on coming. Better enjoy while we can. Heat comes back for the weekend. So does a new bottle of Beefeater!  :drinking: What sort of skidsteer ya got JB? My orange mower has the same thing going on. Gotta charge it up before I mow. Neighbor mechanic laughed at me. Said it was likely a voltage regulator module like they'd replaced on his grandpa's machine several years ago. Told me to bring it down, ya dork!   :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 here going for 76..  humidity is coming back...  got a few things going on today but nothing to work up a sweat over!!  might get some rain tonight and we can use it!!  have a good day all!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here heading for the big fat 80 today. Ditch  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:. Couldn't help myself. I have an ASV RC60 Posi-trac. It could be a voltage regulator. In my research looking for alternators yesterday I noticed the voltage regulator is external on the alternator and can be purchased separately. I found an alternator for $60 on ebay from circle pines Mn. It will be here Friday. I got a starter for it from them 3-4 years ago and that has been working good. Do hoping this is the same. The belt I will pick up in Roseau today after work. That is $48.00. Would have been $20.00 online, but I don't want to wait a week and a half to get it. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  That sounds like a bargain JB.  Nice to have a spot to pick up things reasonably.  The river looks nice and smooth today.  BUT I have to finish mowing the pasture.  Another day or so.  Will be nice to have it done.  THEN I can go fishing.  Looks nice when I am done too.  Thursday already.  Man the time goes faster every year.  Big time.  You all have a nice day today!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 63* &  76* is gonna be the high. Had a change of plans yday & we waited 'til after lunch to come up to Austin. We've got a couple things here that need our attention before we go to the cabin. Not much else for me now, hope your Thursday's a good 1.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 61 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. SSDD here. Scouting for soybean aphids & peeking at corn fields to see how they're progressing. Really impressed by how far along some of this corn is. We should start seeing some dented corn already next week on early planted, earlier maturing corn. That means barring an unforeseen lengthy cool down, we'll see corn physiologically mature about mid-September. Some of the soybeans are in the same boat. Will still need to dry down some before harvest but it could come fast. That is a pretty reasonable price for an alternator JB. NAPA here in town is the same way on belts. If they know you really need it they aren't afraid to gouge you for it.  :embarrassed:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn,
Love you comments regarding your wife's comments.  I went through the same experience a few years ago when I bought a camper for at the land.  She decorated and supplied it with way too much stuff for a camper that will be parked in the woods.  I really didn't need matching plates, silverware, pans, and towels.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
markn,
Love you comments regarding your wife's comments.  I went through the same experience a few years ago when I bought a camper for at the land.  She decorated and supplied it with way too much stuff for a camper that will be parked in the woods.  I really didn't need matching plates, silverware, pans, and towels.  :rotflmao:

Yeah you did need that stuff and just didn't know it.   If mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Little late fer morning but.... I been busy. :pouty: HOWDY from grand rapids. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
 Man what a sheet show it's been.  :confused: :doofus: Oct 1st can't come soon enough. :pouty: :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good morning all, 66 going for 83 and maybe some rain tonight..  none so far..  did get a few things done yesterday and have some more today that I will work on..  I scored some of Rebs favorite veggies yesterday, green beans!!  going to cook them up with some pearl onions and smother that in butter!!!  have a good day all!!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63 heading for around 80 again today. The alternator I ordered on Wednesday was sitting on the door step when we got home last night. So I started putting the skid steer back together last night. Not going to bad, but still had me cussing about engineers. :angry2: Hoping to get it back together in the morning and move some dirt if it don't rain tonight. Chance of storms overnight tonight I guess. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Got the pasture all finished mowing yesterday.  Took all day too but looks great.  Today I am going grocery shopping and to the landfill to get rid of some more stuff.  Gonna pick up some T-bones too but not a whole loin.  LOL  I checked and their meat is choice.  We talked about that yesterday.  Still saying a chance of rain but will believe it when I see it.  The lawn is actually crispy in spots.  We had those bugs on our patio door last night when I let Buddy out.  Must be the ones in town. Gonna be a great weekend.  Just cuz!  Well you all have a great day!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry, Is the landfill back open on Saturdays yet? We certainly need a shot of rain.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup they are back to normal hours.  Open till noon on Sat.  All subject to change.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Really liked our little taste of September but summer is back. Found some corn starting to dent yesterday. Can usually figure about a month to physiological maturity or black layer. Need to go check some sticky traps today to see how many rootworm beetles I caught. Also going to dig some roots and see how much feeding the larvae did on the corn roots prior to emerging as adults. Fascinating stuff.  :rolleyes: Auntie Mar Mar might roll into the ranch Saturday nite. Could get a little drunk out.  :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I have to leave work soon (darn it) and get the rest of the goodies (beer) loaded in the camper, hook it up and off to campground for the weekend. We'll see how much stuff I forget. Have a great weekend everyone. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have to leave work soon (darn it) and get the rest of the goodies (beer) loaded in the camper, hook it up and off to campground for the weekend. We'll see how much stuff I forget. Have a great weekend everyone. :happy1: :happy1:

ya got the beer yer covered real good then!!!!  have a good one!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun Mark!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 71 all ready going for 86..  ugggg...  did get a few things done yesterday but today if it's real muggy it could be a slow day!!  going to just go with the flow I guess!!!  have a good day all!! 

in the mail yesterday I received a FF outdoor catalog..  first time for that...   stores are empty but I can look at the catalog!!! 
« Last Edit: August 08/08/20, 08:01:25 AM by mike89 »