Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4954366 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :violin: :violin: :violin: poor baby............ :rolleyes: :pouty: no cable, yet you survived.!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The wife just left for her sisters weekend.   :sleazy:   Gonna take out a Porterhouse and mayhaps even some bacon since Mike brought it up.  LOL  I told the wife I am going to raise hell all weekend.  She just said well be careful.   :rotflmao:   I am going to turn the AC on again today.  It stayed hot till the evening yesterday.  Didn't start it early enough.  Well you guys also have a fun weekend but like the wife said.  Be careful! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:violin: :violin: :violin: poor baby............ :rolleyes: :pouty: no cable, yet you survived.!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :mooning:  :pouty: We just had it installed a day or 2 before we went north last time. :doah: Aren't you sposed to be working? :scratch: If your not working shouldn't you be out waterin the garden? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: I'll bet it could use it.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: I ALWAYS have time to poke the bear. :nerd: :nerd: :happy1: on furlough and the garden is fine for now. :evil:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yards are lookin pretty dry here, Austin too.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, back in Austin since ~ 3 yday. Some rain overnight here from around 1:30 - 5:30 or so. Sis stopped by twice yday & she has today off so they & the nieces are all coming over today to help clear out the house some more. :happy1: :cool: Gonna be another busy day around here. 'Bout it from this neck of the woods, have a good 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, we got a few drops of rain around 930 to 1030 last night, not enough to get excited about...  did get a few things done yesterday and maybe a few more today..  going to have to grill up those t-bones I won the other day tonight!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Foggy here this morning.  And it isn't me.  I am gonna have corned beef hash with two easy over eggs for breakfast.  First some coffee.  Then I am gonna cut a few more trees that are in our way.  Turn them into wood to heat the garage this winter.  Then gonna take it easy the rest of the day.  We have a chance of some showers this afternoon.  I hope we get them. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  dang those eats sound great guys. Pooches  have been walked and fed now its time for some coffee myself.  Yeah I too have been thinking on filling the garage with wood for the winter already but think I'll wait til September, although I should probably fill my totes with kindling soon so it can dry up. Anywho probably just do the mess around in the garden and yard today... See ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........got a little over 1/4 inch of much needed rain last nite. plenty of thunder to.

momma's gonna head off today towards monticello to some park with her kids and grankids. i'm gonna get more things ready to make salsa tomorrow with my granddaughter and her boyfriend. i think its kinda cool she wants to learn how to do that kind of stuff.

sure like how that frig dutchboy and i bartered for is working!!!!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

i see another round of  :campfire: and  :toast: in the forecast!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning project fornthe weekend.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its upside down!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that poured concrete you cut through?  I bet that was a challenge.  Good job!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
its upside down!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:

Maybe he was standing on his head when he took the picture. Ever think of that?!?!?!  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! You too glenn! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. Cheated death once again and escaped from another Crop Tour with no communicable diseases I'm aware of. Must've been the masks... :tongue: Mask policy differed by state so that was interesting. Slept like a rock last nite. Crunching numbers to come up with national corn and soybean production till 3 a.m. Fri. will do that to an old fart. Need to make a grocery run. Milk is in solid form in the bottom of the jug.  :undecided: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :pouty: well I see that crop tour didn't change your  meanness. :mooning:

Nice to see you back. :evil: :rotflmao: so how was Gov Walz???? :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glen if it was upside down up yur ass yud know
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: well.... That's not very nice. :pouty: :confused:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey youse guys, hope your day has been as productive as ours. The crew started arriving @ 9:30 & just left ~ 2:30. Between what they took with them, what we hauled to the curb & the niece put it on FB as free, & what we took to the storage unit we now have a nice jump on being done with the house. :happy1: :cool: Some more to tend to but we have a week + to wrap it up. That's it this time, later.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry ;)
:rotflmao: ok ya done good. Looks good. Your wife does nice work. :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey youse guys, hope your day has been as productive as ours. The crew started arriving @ 9:30 & just left ~ 2:30. Between what they took with them, what we hauled to the curb & the niece put it on FB as free, & what we took to the storage unit we now have a nice jump on being done with the house. :happy1: :cool: Some more to tend to but we have a week + to wrap it up. That's it this time, later.
:confused: :scratch: what's the holdup??? :scratch: lotta day  left. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
my contractor dose nice work.... :mooning:
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my contractor dose nice work.... :mooning:
:doofus: :pouty: so your taking credit you had nothing to do with. :pouty: :confused: :evil: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :scratch: what's the holdup??? :scratch: lotta day  left. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  :tut: The Union says we have to take a break!!  :mooning: :nerd: :nerd:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got a shot of rain about 930 last night..  about .2 inches of rain in a short time...  sure was lots of thunder and such with it too..  looks like I have some mowing on the agenda again..   it's going to warm again today too 66 now going for 88 maybe..  have a good day all!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Big project for today will be making salsa with the granddaughter. Yep Mikey looks like a steamy one today.

Gunner.... You funny guy. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 67* presently & gonna get close to 90* here as well. A fog warnin out so once that burns off, look out, it will get sticky. :pouty: Just finished bfast & got the wash on the line, so we're in good shape already. Looks like another run out to the storage unit with a few things is on the menu for this am too. May stop by Hy Vee & chat with Sis for a bit  too, after that, we'll see. Hopin your Sunday's a good 1.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Big project for today will be making salsa with the granddaughter. Yep Mikey looks like a steamy one today.

Gunner.... You funny guy. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

have a good day with your Grand daughter bud!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A beautiful morning.  Man I got a lot done yesterday.  Then came in the house about 1:30 and the temp said 85!  Didn't realize it was going to get that hot.  Will  be better prepared today.  Won't be working as hard neither.  I think..  Have a good one boys. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  pretty warm walk this morning 75 heading for 90 with even warmer the first half of the week.  Good day yesterday turned out I didn't do much of anything,  gonna head to menardos soon then perhaps fire up the mow lawner then find the patio chair. Thawed out the last rowster for tonight's grub...see ya!!