Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903802 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenns spreading fake news again, i was all over SD aNd found every eating establishment we stop at open and welcoming...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
glenns spreading fake news again, i was all over SD aNd found every eating establishment we stop at open and welcoming...
:bs: I'm here in Sioux falls now and I had to go through the drive thru at a Hardee's.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Funny, I was just thinking of glenn at lunchtime... :scratch:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yu wer thinking of glenns ass at lunch time??  i knew yu were fruity!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yu wer thinking of glenns ass at lunch time??  i knew yu were fruity!!
:rotflmao: and your even more fruity thinking that's my ass!! :mooning: :moon: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Who said I thought it was yer @$$?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/25/20, 10:29:06 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 71 here going for the mid 80's again..  more humid stuff!!  going into Alex this morning to re-supply..  got to hit a big box store to, yuk....  got to look into a hair cut too...  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 here heading for 80 today. Already sticky out though. Cloudy here too today. Looking like it could rain. Making the big bear run after work again today. Need to feed yogi and boobo. Well, just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. It does look like rain and I hope we do get a little.  I pulled my red onions yesterday and have tomatoes getting red too.  Going to make hamburger patties for the freezer today.  That's about all.  Have a good day.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 71 at choretime heading for high in the low 90's. Finished mowing the backyard last nite. Nice breeze so the bugs left me alone. Have a plot day to attend at lunchtime so need to get some ciphering & communication done this a.m. If there's enough breeze will probably spray pasture fence(s) tonite. They need it. Amazed they've gone as long as they have w/o grounding out the fence. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we gots 82* already & goin for 92*. Seems like glenn could be around ;) as it's pretty windy. ;D I started  early today, ~5, tryin to beat the heat. We changed the oil on the mower & took that to the storage unit today. I ordered a dumpster that was delivered yday & we have 1/3 of what we plan on putting in it already in there. :happy1: :cool: Settling in to the AC for the majority of the rest of the day now. Take care all, don't overdue it in the heat. No more now, see ya.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 53 here this morning heading for 76 today. Getting ready to head down to Circle pines. Hoping to hit the road by 7, but I don't see that happening. Oh well. Fed you and boo-boo last night. 4 of the 6 were back. I won't get to feed until Monday again now. Hope I don't lose to many in that stretch. Hunting opens on Tuesday. Planning to labor day weekend if we have bears still coming in. Well, just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, gray hazy morning here..  got a dental aapointment in Sartell this morning..  so I'll be heading out by 820....  kind of mucks up 1/2 a day...  good travels Jb and hope for the best this weekend too for your daughter!!!  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we have 70* now & aiming for 87* later. On the road again ;), always liked Willie, this mornin as we have some business down south needing our attention today. It will be another short stay as we need to be back up here by tomorrow afternoon again. I talked to the realtor, she lives across the street, yday afternoon & she said she'd heard from the lawyer so we have an appt to close on the house. :happy1: We'll be settling the estate then too. :cool: Lots to do in the next few days so I better roll. Hopin your Thursday's a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice morning here.  A clear day and I see the sun coming up through the trees.  Got some projects to do around here today but nothing major.  I got a 3 yd load of dirt delivered by a friend last week so am filling holes in the yard and around where the new septic tank is.  Will be nice to not be bouncing quite as much on the mower.  Glad it is not going to be so hot.  Haven't been fishing as much as I should but will be nice to get all of these projects done so when the fishing gets better this fall I will be ready.  I have seen some real nice green frogs in the yard this week.  Probably 2 - 3" long.  I may catch a few and see if I can catch anything on them.  Well you all stay out of trouble like I am. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.............back at the office today! now to catch up. got pretty tired of driving by the time i got home from Grand Rapids yesterday afternoon.  felt really good to walk behind the lawnmower!  :happy1: :happy1:

wedder terrorists say rain tonight.....sure hope so. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 71 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Rain heading in tonite. Looks like another potential soaker with more rain possible early next week. Good thing the mowers have sharp blades on them. Now if I could just get the wife to run one of them I'd have more time for G&T's!  :happy1: Might have to start doing yield checks today. Awfully warm out tho. I'm still recovering from last week so have to ease into it... :undecided:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, getting some rain this morning..  not sure how much yet..   64 going for 74 today..  way cooler..  was going to mow some grass last night, with no wind the skeeters were crazy!!  decided that could wait til today!!!  periodontal appt. went good yesterday so I'm happy there too!!   have a good day all!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 72* here & headed back for the upper 80's again today. There's some mid afternoon showers in the fcast for down here & some this morning for Austin, that should give us a little relief from the heat. Got our mission accomplished yday as the Mediacom tech got the cable working. :happy1: :cool: It was after 4 before he made it out, turned out that the new cable boxes he used on the install were both bad.  :rolleyes: Back to Austin later, that's it for now. Have a good 1!!
« Last Edit: August 08/28/20, 07:42:04 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just checked the rain gauge, got an inch of rain already...  I didn't think it was that much till I seen standing water in low spots...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....... yep some nice rain thinkin we might of had a good half inch for sure. nice cool weather too!!!! :happy1: :happy1: whats left of the garden and lawn i'm sure are likin it!!!!!!

some things to finish up today then set for furlough next week. headed north on tuesday aftrnoon!!!!!!! :fishing: :drinking: :toast: :campfire:

headed out early today to!!!!!! got an eye appointment today..........i hate people messin with my eyeballs!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :taz: :banghead: training-087

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good for you Mike.  We could use that but don't want JB's baits to wash away neither.  We had a nice little shower but not even a quarter inch.  We may get more later this morning.  I am going to putz with the 8 hp Merc some more today.  Maybe put a water impeller in it before I put it on my boat.  Fun to do.  I like messing with them.  We are going to sleep in the camper this weekend since we now have it parked in our woods where we made a real nice clearing for it.  Gonna go grocery shopping tomorrow and may put the charcoal grill that I haven't used for 2 years out there to use whilst camping in the woods.   :sleazy:  I did find a partial spool of coax so it was just enough to reach the camper.  110 yards from the house.  Getting ready to watch Vikings games out there!  I prefer glamping these days!  Will use the Honda genny for power whilst out there.  That's roughing it.  LOL

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 67 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. .61" of rain at the ranch this a.m. & .60" in Bugtussle proper. We'll take it after a hot week. Thought it would be a little cooler than 80 today but will have to wait until tomorrow for that. Wifey headed out to some hen party in IA so Ruby & I are left to our own devices. Think there's a bottle of Hendricks in the cupboard that might be going out of code... :scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Left Ia a little before 9 & it was rainin then, drove out of it quickly though. Got to Austin ~ 10, threw a few more things in the dumpster, & had some lunch. Appt with the lawyer ( 3:30) is next on the list, probably ;) be HH time after that. Pretty nice NW wind blowin here now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got done with the eye doctor. Passed with flying colors. :happy1: she said based on my eyes she cannot tell one bit they consider me diabetic. :happy1:

She did say when looked with those machines back deeper in my eyes Sher seen nekked women.  :tut: :shocked: :shocked: and here I thought I went in there with clean wholesome thoughts.  :evil: :pouty:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm,  wonder what was on her mind.. :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
She probably called the cops as soon as you left cuz she could see your thoughts.  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
She's a character.not bad to look at either. :sleazy: damn masks. :confused: by the way she's not a believer in this mask mandate either. She was telling me too about some of the opinions of some of the medical doctors, they aren't believers either.
« Last Edit: August 08/28/20, 05:08:46 PM by glenn57 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got done with the eye doctor. Passed with flying colors. :happy1: she said based on my eyes she cannot tell one bit they consider me diabetic. :happy1:

She did say when looked with those machines back deeper in my eyes Sher seen nekked women.  :tut: :shocked: :shocked: and here I thought I went in there with clean wholesome thoughts.  :evil: :pouty:

:bs: :rolleyes:  :doah: Bet you didn't ask her if that woman she seen during the exam was  :fish2: lookin & had whiskers though, did ya? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                                                             :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:
« Last Edit: August 08/28/20, 05:47:00 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: :sorry: NOT!!  :rolleyes: We finished our part of the house closing almost 2 hrs ago, so HH has been in full swing :drinking: since.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: