Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902616 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening boys from Forest Lake. Today we had a good day at benefit garage sale for the daughter.  We had steady traffic coming thru all day. Sis in law counted the first day cash and we made $700.00 on the first day. Moved a lot of stuff today. I was amazed. I don't expect the same tomorrow, but every little bit helps. Well, just another day in the cities. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
JB, that's great to hear!! :happy1:

Morning fellers. Off truck shopping this morning. Got an 8:45 am appointment. Then it's make tomato juice and take care of other garden stuff. I got green peppers coming out of my ears  :doofus:. Cut them up and freeze them.

Then I see a   :campfire: and  :toast: in my future.

Man this is great weather, and there talking highs of the low 60's after labor day. :bow:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a good day jb!! Mornin peoples that's sounds good too Glenn.  What refreshing air, did our 2 mioe stroll without breaking a sweat.  Yep the garden stuff is popping up like crazy, the kid is coming over today to help out with odds n ends, we'll probably fire up the portable fire pit and eventually cook some chicken ties over it. Good luck on the truck chuck....see ya!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  yes great news Jb!!!  go get that truck Glenn!!!  when the front came by here yesterday afternoon it was great!!!  sweat factor really came down!! did get a few things done yesterday and maybe get some mowing done today...  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a good day jb!! Mornin peoples that's sounds good too Glenn.  What refreshing air, did our 2 mioe stroll without breaking a sweat.  Yep the garden stuff is popping up like crazy, the kid is coming over today to help out with odds n ends, we'll probably fire up the portable fire pit and eventually cook some chicken ties over it. Good luck on the truck chuck....see ya!!
you ever try that recipe I sent you for the bigger cukes???

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
you ever try that recipe I sent you for the bigger cukes???
Not yet, but im gonna cuz tge one I tried was more water than vinegar...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We did sleep in the camper last night and it was great.  Windy as heck last night so we didn't have a fire.  Hope to tonight. We used the oven for the first time and burnt a pizza.  LOL  It was still good.  The coax I ran out there worked great!  I was worried about the length of the run but was not an issue.   :happy1:  What kind of truck do you want Glenn?  Just curious.  Like we said a while ago the online DD course is easy to take.  Can stop and start anytime you want to.  We are gonna do some grocery shopping today.  Then back to the camper.  Good job on the sale JB.  See ya all later.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
bacon off the grill, american fries and over easy eggs for breakfast!!  and toast too!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Truck deal is done. Got a 2008 GMC Sierra, 140,000 miles with a topper.  And to boot got rid of out junkers.

Glenn happy. :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Truck deal is done. Got a 2008 GMC Sierra, 140,000 miles with a topper.  And to boot got rid of out junkers.

Glenn happy. :happy1:

so mine with less than 90,000 didn't have enough miles on it then???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You never offered my a price.  :confused: Glenn's happy all that matters.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and you never asked so we even!!!  besides I was not to worried about selling it anyway!!!  what color did ya get??  and glad yer happy!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon people, yup hard to believe what the last week's been like with the way it is now. I see some highs in the 50's in the 10 day for up at the lake. We need to be outta the house by Tuesday-Wednesday so we have some packing to do yet. We're getting a U Haul Monday we hope & have 'til Thursday to get it packed. Plan is to leave for the lake  Friday early. So there'll be a few days you won't hear from me. Not much else from this neck of the woods now.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and you never asked so we even!!!  besides I was not to worried about selling it anyway!!!  what color did ya get??  and glad yer happy!!
oh yes I did, I asked how much you said you needed to look around  :doofus: :mooning: then crickets. :pouty:

Just like my step dad. Jerry... When you gonna get a different truck? Do you feel comfortable driving it up north.
Me.... Yes I do.
Jerry... Maybe you should buy mine.
Me.... Well it's a Ford!! :doofus: how much you going to sell it for.
Jerry... I don't know gotta look around. My son in law wax asking too.

Crickets...... And when he mentioned his son in law.... I wanted nothing to do with getting involved in that

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh yes I did, I asked how much you said you needed to look around  :doofus: :mooning: then crickets. :pouty:

Just like my step dad. Jerry... When you gonna get a different truck? Do you feel comfortable driving it up north.
Me.... Yes I do.
Jerry... Maybe you should buy mine.
Me.... Well it's a Ford!! :doofus: how much you going to sell it for.
Jerry... I don't know gotta look around. My son in law wax asking too.

Crickets...... And when he mentioned his son in law.... I wanted nothing to do with getting involved in that

where did the crickets come from I never said that!!!  too funny!!!  besides I didn't have a topper and ya didn't like that...  so there!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You never offered my a price.  :confused: Glenn's happy all that matters.
  :happy1: :scratch: & that's what we all should strive for!! ;) :doah: & then we could tell his........................... awe never mind. :popcorn: :whistling:                                                   ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe it was the black light check that gave him second thoughts Mike.. :scratch:  , even though it was broke in the right way.. :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe it was the black light check that gave him second thoughts Mike.. :scratch:  , even though it was broke in the right way.. :happy1: :rotflmao:

yup that could be it!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon people, yup hard to believe what the last week's been like with the way it is now. I see some highs in the 50's in the 10 day for up at the lake. We need to be outta the house by Tuesday-Wednesday so we have some packing to do yet. We're getting a U Haul Monday we hope & have 'til Thursday to get it packed. Plan is to leave for the lake  Friday early. So there'll be a few days you won't hear from me. Not much else from this neck of the woods now.
hope it all goes well there bud!! :happy1:

So how much of that uhaul stuff is going to Inger. :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OMG!!! :confused: :tut: :evil: :surrender: :doah: :doah: :rolleyes:

He didn't use just the house. :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
hope it all goes well there bud!! :happy1:

So how much of that uhaul stuff is going to Inger. :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
:tut: :mooning: :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We had a fun day out at the camper yesterday.  Had a nice fire and it was real nice out.  SO during the night the genny ran out of gas.  No problem the battery will run the furnace after that.  Well we ran out of propane too..   :rotflmao:   SO it got pretty cold out there.  Had lots of covers so we did ok till dawn.  Then we said the heck with it lets go in the house.   :rotflmao:  It was an adventure anyways.  Windy here today.  Will just do some putzing around and enjoy the day.   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, must have upgrade morning for the site..  had 54 when I got going this morning, going for 74 and had 64 in the house...  great sleeping weather!!!   got the yard mowed yesterday and then after hitting a couple small rocks it was time to sharpen the blades so they are ready for the next run!!  got a few things to do today, but nothing pressing...  have a good day all!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. MNO appeared to be AWOL for a while. Getting ready to make some tomato juice. :happy1:

Yes it was a bit chilly here last nite too. Momma snuggled. :evil: :smoking:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening all, tried to check in a few times myself this mornin & have been really busy since. ;) ;D Now I was just wantin to check & see how long of a hose :scratch: :doah: glenn had decided to use. :doofus:                                              :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/30/20, 06:55:01 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. MNO appeared to be AWOL for a while. Getting ready to make some tomato juice. :happy1:

Yup, we had some issues with errors in the database....all fixed now....I need to reduce the data base, but I've been real busy with the the tornado stuff....sorry....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup, we had some issues with errors in the database....all fixed now....I need to reduce the data base, but I've been real busy with the the tornado stuff....sorry....
meh your good!! Do what ya gotta do. :happy1:

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  Hope all is well.  Summer is flying by with some trees even beginning to show color already.  Rain and cool here in the north country this morning.