Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904502 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Mark, might as well grind it out till the end now.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/08/20, 02:24:06 PM by roony »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys! Yup Art, I stay in my end of the house watching Gunsmoke and she stays in the other end watching Hallmark!  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Dotch!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Dotch!! Good luck on the maneuvers this evening,  the homemade apple crisp and ice cream after dinner really slowed me down , pretty sure she had that planned.   :bonk:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
If your holding out for a tractor, better make it a good one.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  36 going for 55 today, dang cool morning and then some of the snow totals out west!!!  oh my!!  not much going on today, don't have to mow yet, that sure has slowed down..   going over to Alex for a few things this morning and that's about it...  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 37 here this morning heading for 57 today. Like Mike said, it is a cool morning. Grass may be slowing down, but before ya know it. It will be snow shoveling time. Made my way over to Baudette last night to get some more bread to feed the bears. Makes for a good filler. I am mixing the bread with peach cobbler filling. Otherwise just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Peach Cobbler???  That sounds great, where are your baits at?  LOL  Well the guys got the well hooked up yesterday.  Added a hydrant so I can keep flushing it till it clears up.  We still use our old well till then.  Today the electrician shows up to wire up the new septic tank and the well.  He's coming at 8.  Man that is early!!!   :rotflmao:  His fingers are going to get cold.  I will be his helper.  I was thinking 10 would be early enough.  LOL  There is frost on the garage roof.  Will have to see how the tomatoes fare.  See ya all later.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 39* when I came in :fishing: & it looks like it's the mid-50's for the high today. We made it back from GR a little before 2 yday & both L & M along with glenn's favorite place to shop ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: were both busy. A little action this mornin but no :fish2:, the lake sure did turn green as well as cool off(3-4*) in the last few days. 'Bout time for bfast so better go, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin gents, we had 39* when I came in :fishing: & it looks like it's the mid-50's for the high today. We made it back from GR a little before 2 yday & both L & M along with glenn's favorite place to shop ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: were both busy. A little action this mornin but no :fish2:, the lake sure did turn green as well as cool off(3-4*) in the last few days. 'Bout time for bfast so better go, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
:scratch: :scratch: the super 1 liquor store was busy too?????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers........ yep nice cool mornings!!!! meeting in st cloud today then make my last trip to red wing tomorrow. they have a frost warning issued for around home tonight so we shall see. daylight is definetly getting shorter gotta plan to get outside stuff done sooner then finish in the garage under llights!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning!! 28 degress in rfl!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning!! 28 degress in rfl!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: POOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Peach Cobbler???  That sounds great, where are your baits at?  LOL  Well the guys got the well hooked up yesterday.  Added a hydrant so I can keep flushing it till it clears up.  We still use our old well till then.  Today the electrician shows up to wire up the new septic tank and the well.  He's coming at 8.  Man that is early!!!   :rotflmao:  His fingers are going to get cold.  I will be his helper.  I was thinking 10 would be early enough.  LOL  There is frost on the garage roof.  Will have to see how the tomatoes fare.  See ya all later.
Da picanic baskets are all down south of Williams. I am hoping the lake kept us from getting frosty. It was 37 and dewey when I left for work.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining down here in Ramsey.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 44 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Ya right. Took Ruby to the vet this a.m. and got good news. The lump on her side that'd increased in size since the last visit was diagnosed as a sebaceous cyst. They said she was a real sweetie. The lab tech raises border collies so she was wondering if we had any puppies. Nope but I can get her a link to the place we got Ruby from. Internet has been messed up today so am trying to run off my hotspot with intermittent success. Technology is great when it works. When it doesn't... :angry: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Bacon and cottage cheese,  2 for the price of one Glenn!!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 42 here this AM heading for the 60s today. Starting to warm back up some now and into the weekend. Went and refilled the picanic baskets last night after work. The 2 that I can have cameras on have both yogi and boboo hitting. The one they are there at the same times. I think the plan is to go camp down in Beltrami this weekend and I can go hunt from there. Otherwise just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 34 this morning going for 60..  got a few things done yesterday and will just keep going with it today..  not a whole lot going on other wise.. might have to mow the yard in the next couple days...  have a good day all!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, trip to hagar city wi today!!!!! no frost or freeze in cold spring!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: however it was more foggy then Mikey's vision after happy hour!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, trip to hagar city wi today!!!!! no frost or freeze in cold spring!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: however it was more foggy then Mikey's vision after happy hour!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

aw go buy some bacon cheddar cottage cheese!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 39* here when I started movin, gonna hit the low 60's today. Foggy when I went out :fishing: too, got 1 but sure was a pretty sunrise. Got a lot done yday & haven't looked at my schedule ;) for today yet. Bfast is on the table, better run, Have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice morning and we didn't get any frost neither.  I pulled the drag around where all of the digging went on the other day.  Looks a lot better.  My tin is in to put on my Shelterlogic shed after the canvas tore up.  Should make a nice place to store the boat.  Not sure if I will go get it today or tomorrow.  Want it for the weekend though.  Time for breakfast here too.  Later boys.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
So many decisions. Isn't every day a weekend for you Barry?  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 42 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's, maybe. .22" of rain at the ranch in the past 24 hrs. & .20" in Bugtussle. Still some sprinkles altho sunshine forecast after lunch. We shall see. At least it didn't freeze. Lots of maters & cukes still on the vines. At least the lawn isn't growing very fast. Might not have to mow it this weekend at this rate. Prolly knock the hay down Sunday. Looks like a nice stretch of weather next week. If you run out of things to do Barry you can always come down & bale hay!    :rotflmao: 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
double score!!  got a bacon cheddar cottage cheese and cottage cheese with chives too!!!!  good eats!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
double score!!  got a bacon cheddar cottage cheese and cottage cheese with chives too!!!!  good eats!!!
boy, what a waste of cash. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
boy, what a waste of cash. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

in your world!!!   :rotflmao: