Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902825 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 49 here going for 69...  hope to see some blue shy too..  i see I need to mow the lawn soon too..  always some thing for sure..  have a good day all!!
:scratch: :scratch: what's a blue shy??? :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao:

dats da color ya see when ya look into the mirror!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all, 49 here going for 69...  hope to see some blue shy too..  i see I need to mow the lawn soon too..  always some thing for sure..  have a good day all!!
:scratch: :scratch: what's a blue shy??? :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao:

dats da color ya see when ya look into the mirror!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:
:shocked: :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 50 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. .04" of rain in the past 24 hrs. Got one ram out of here yesterday. The guy had only a dozen ewes to breed so he didn't need a 2nd one. Picked the pears yesterday & got my nap in. Mowing hay on the slate later this a.m. and the car club picnic for late afternoon. Have to wipe some of the crud off the Stude sometime before we go. Another nap wouldn't hurt.  :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 49* early, goin for low 60's again. Found 1 :fish2: that wanted to play but that was all. Not much new here. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Golf went OK yesterday, we shot a six under par (it was a four man scamble) but that wasn't enough. Minus 15 won it and there was also a hole in one. May have to clean some of the old dead branches laying in my woods and start a fire to get rid of a bunch of that stuff today. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The camping trip is over and a short walk to the house.  Sprinkled again last night so pretty wet here.  Gonna put mowing off till tomorrow.  Glenn I have been getting rid of stuff too.  Feels great after years of collecting things I might use someday.  I have at least one maybe 2 Pioneer car stereos that I will never use.  CD ones that are maybe 18 years old.  One has never been hooked up.  Would sell them cheap if anyone needs one.  One is in my fish house but now I use a blue tooth speaker with my cell phone so would sell that one too.  It has 2 nice speakers also.  I had a guy come over and look at putting the steel siding on my framework and am waiting for him to call back.  I also have a barely used air brush set up.  I used to mount some fish and deer heads but don't do that anymore.  Have lots of paints too.  Let me know if you are interested and I will get it out.  It all looks like new.  Well game one and I will tune in a couple of minutes late so I don't get pissed off.  That may be the new normal now.  Good to hear from you Coffee.  Have fun over there.  See ya all later. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll probably listen to the football game on the radio. To nice outside to be in front of a tv.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll tune in just to see i guess , I usually catch the fox pre game so today will set tge tone if watch anything from this point on. Mornin peoples,  canned up more pepper jelly and candied jalapenos yesterday,  the garden stuff sure has slowed down although the squash just keeps spitting out more.  Other than that its looking like a couch kinda day bouncing from the twinks and tge queens game...see ya!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
for breakfast this morning I took a sausage and gravy breakfast pizza from Aldi's and then I scrambled up a couple eggs and tossed that on the pizza, that was really good pizza but with the egg it was way better!!!  peppered it up and ate away!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
There outta be a law against a breakfast and dessert pizza!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Mike you have turned into a Culinary expert...   :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
There outta be a law against a breakfast and dessert pizza!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:

awe come your favorite pizza maker even makes a good breakfast pizza!!!!  and that has the egg and sausage on it!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

now the dessert one the verdict is still out on that one for me...  ya old grouch!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had 40 at the house this morning. Spent the weekend camping down in Beltrami forest and bear hunting. Shot my bear Friday evening. 200 lbs dressed. Turned out to be a dry sow. Had 2 different bears hitting that site. Brought it home Friday night and got it skinned out and hanging in the cool garage. Then went back down to the camper. Saturday we went back home and processed the meat. All done. Just need to grind up the trimmings for burger. Have that in the fridge. Then back down to the camper we went to sit by a fire and drink some  :toast:. Yesterday afternoon went and pulled all the baits and stands except for the one. 2 barrels still had food in them yet, so I will let the bear clean them out for me.  Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, congrats Jb!!!  nice bear!!!  49 here going for the mid 70's..  took the bike out yesterday afternoon for about 2 hours..  was a good time... got the yard mowed to, some of it sure was long, have to mow that again soon just clean up the cut grass..  have a good day all!!! 

oh and I lucked out yesterday!!  I was gifted a quart of fresh honey!!  straight from the folks that have the bees out there!!!  yum!!!
« Last Edit: September 09/14/20, 07:39:23 AM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..............congrats on the bear JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

on furlough this week but had to come in to finish up effects bargaining today. on of the shops i represent is closing its doors. :confused: :banghead: :banghead: complements of a big corporation or conglomerate. rumor has it there selling off 2 other shops and selling 2 others, that basiclly does the same kind of work. this place builds all kinds of stuff and have extremely talented people. they've been around since the dark ages it seems. maybe heard of them Moorhead Machinery and Boiler company????

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 54 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Punted on hay mowing yesterday. Ground was wet and the rear wheels on the neighbor's tractor will run on the outside edge of the windrows if you widen them out to dry quickly. Doesn't matter so much if you're blowing it into the Harvestore but for making dry hay it sucks. Hopefully it dried enough so it won't be an issue today. Went to the car club picnic yesterday. Perfect afternoon for it. No wind and no bugs other than a few yellow jackets. Nice bear JB! Glad you got one.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice bear JB. Congrats. Wife's day off so I better start looking busy. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice bear JB.  Good job.  Fun way to go camping.  And congrats on the Ice Rig.  What a wacky game.  We had 32 here this morning with frost all over things.  Got plenty of things to do today and have to go to town too.  The day will go fast.  Have a good one!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 42 * when I 1st peeked & goin for the upper 60"s, I hear. Went out :fishing:, sure was dark with almost no moon, foggy too ~ sunrise. No  :fish2: today! :scratch: :pouty: Got some clothes on the line just a few minutes ago & not sure :confused: what's in store for the rest of my day. 'Bout it today, hopin your Monday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: September 09/14/20, 12:19:25 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you go out early Gunner.  I was still in bed then.   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good evening guys, we’ve been catching fish but it’s been a little rough. I forgot coins every time I’ve measured my fish. So far I’m in first with a 26 1/2” 6.2 lbs walleye and just got bumped out of third for northern.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish, Coffee.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: nice going. Go get that big ole gator. :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/20, 08:35:00 PM by glenn57 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great fish Coffee.   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish Coffee!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here this morning heading for mid 60s today. Going to be in the low 50s starting tomorrow. I just can't believe how quickly the summer blew by. Poof, it was gone. We didn't do much of anything last night, just relaxed. Felt good. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, darn nice fish Coffee!!!  was a nice day yesterday, and to is 62 going for 80..  and yup it's going to change here tomorrow too..  mothing big going on today so I will just go with the day..  have a good day all!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's with winds gusting up to 35 mph. Nice fish coffee!  :happy1: Got the hay cut yesterday. Actually had someone else do it so I could finish up some yield checks. Should dry nicely today. Not real heavy so hopefully bale tomorrow or Thursday. Lotsa stuff to get done in the meantime including more yield checks so best get at it.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like rain here but mostly smoke I think.  Have some running around and grocery shopping to do today.  I am gonna make some ham and bean soup so will buy a half ham for that.  Gonna be colder tomorrow so will make it then.  Got the steel on my shed yesterday.  Turned out great.  Glad I just hired it done.  Now I don't have to think about it.  Having veggie soup for breakfast.   :happy1: :happy1:  See ya all later.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my think i'm in heaven.........having some Tanzanian coffee this AM!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

morning fellers, already got a few errands done today!!!!!! might need to pull a Dotch and take a nap!!!!! :shocked: :rolleyes:

got a later appointment at the vampire shop. not sure if its this one or the next time i donate it will be 7 gallons worth.

boobers favorite radio station said yesterday the haze in the air is from the fires out west. dont worry boober it was the afternoon lady DJ!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: