Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4956932 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
tried a universal, took it back...  I have a toro and it's all inclusive..  so it works well..

That is what I was thinking too.  I will wait till the EGO ones are back in stock so I know it fits right. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here to start the day, going to be up around 60 today. I went and put the ground blind out for the youth hunt after I got home from returning the trailer. Then I leveled out the gravel and parked the trailers there. I ended up with about 1 extra load so I just piled it up for the next project. Now back to the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a warmer windy day ahead they say..  might have to take the bike out for a ride..  got a few things done already this morning but now it's coffee time!!  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers.... Awe the retired life. :happy1: :happy1: what should I do today?? :scratch: :scratch: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Mayhaps another cup of coffee is inline for your new schedule.  I am watching the news with Bob on my lap and reading up on youse guys.  Pretty windy all ready but want to do some fishing today.  Will stay close to home here on the river.  Was going to go to a party for my brothers 60 birthday but decided to stay safe and call him instead.  I have no idea who will be at that party and they are all from cities.  Better safe than sorry.  Now what for breakfast? 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.... Awe the retired life. :happy1: :happy1: what should I do today?? :scratch: :scratch: :sleazy:

clean yer mess from Saturday maybe?? 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

clean yer mess from Saturday maybe??
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: did that already!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Yikes del. That would put a damper in the clean-up process.
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 46* & very "glenn-like"  ;)  :laugh: here too startin our day, low 60's for the top end. Laundry day, clotheslines are full already, so that wind is my friend today except it changed my plans :fishing: for early. A couple little things on my list, see how far I get. Have good day!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 44 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. Breezy too so it's drying the crops down nicely. Speaking of dismembered dead bodies, several years ago a friend found a whole one in a bean field when she was running the combine one night. She didn't run it thru. Sorta creeped her out tho. We powered thru moving a bunch of stuff at my Mom's place Saturday then had a few libations. I felt like I was dead yesterday. Nothing a good nap and about 8 hours of sleep couldn't cure.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was that a human body Dotch?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup. I first learned about it watching the local news one night. I'd dozed off and woke up to see the gal's husband on channel 6 news talking about some dead guy they'd found while combining beans. I sorta went "Huh? Did I really see that or did I just imagine it?" Mrs. Cheviot saw his wife the next day. Nope. It was for real. Some mentally unstable guy had wandered off and expired in the bean field. Kimmy found him.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be pretty traumatic!  Kudos to her. 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
What's with all the bodies being found in farmers fields.  Doesn't anybody learn from all the detective shows on TV just how to properly dispose of a body.

delcecchi, That's a very common behavior for fawns.  I guess they are just trying to see what their legs can do.  I see it often in the food by our cabin.  Other deer just ignore them.

Aaaannned their off...
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool, I had never seen it before.   Fun to watch.    Hope it does it again...

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here's a couple more. Deer run and jump around even when nothing chases them.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 46 here this morning heading for the 60s today. Don't think we made it there yesterday. But it sure was a nice evening last night. Shot my bow for a little while and then tinkered in the garage putting stuff away. I have watched deer run around like that too in the yard. Usually the young ones. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a nice day yesterday and today looks to be too..  45 going for the low 70's...  but with winds.  normal..  got a bunch of pine nettles to rake up this week too..  the trees really let them fly in the winds..  have a good day all!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 46 for our start & mid 60's for the top. Not much wind early so I went out  :fishing:, had a little action. Got a few things in mind for today, see how it goes. Hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, plan was to go out fishing this afternoon but with the wind supposedly kicking up that might be out. would like to get out at least twice around home before i put the boat away!!!!!!!be nice if i could get momma out and she wont go unless its half way warm out. :pouty:

got all the water hoses drained and wrapped up yesterday and a few other things done!!!! :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 45 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Combining got going full bore yesterday afternoon. The bean dust wanted to just hang in the air tho. Today is supposed to be breezy so it should help alleviate that problem. Soil sampling on tap so will be outdoors most of the day. After fielding a few stupid phone calls today tho, would be a lot more fun fishing, chasing squirrels or sitting in a blind waiting for some ducks.
« Last Edit: October 10/06/20, 03:58:46 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Man the Asian beetles and box elder bugs showed up in herds yesterday and today. :confused: :doofus:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
bugs swarm, animals herd...no wonder yur cant hunt....
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
bugs swarm, animals herd...no wonder yur cant hunt....
OK,  :scratch: so then what's your excuse?? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 here going for 64..  got a few things done yesterday and will do so today too..  going to to do a trip to town too..  got the bike out yesterday too for about a 70 or so mile ride..  stuill some good color on the trees here. but it's getting past prime here fore the colors..  have a good day all!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 45 here heading for 55 today so they say. Not much else, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, TWC says we're 42* & gonna hit 59* later. Headed to GR for a few things today too. 'Bout it here, have a good day.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Beautiful morning today ain't it? white bear lake was like glass as I went by this morning,seen a raft of coot out there already but its just a start,great time of year right now,bbq tonight is in order.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.................HHH  day 3 of retirement........oh what shall i do???????? well me thinks if the wind behaves itself i'll be on a lake this afternoon!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

went up town to do a few things, stopped and got bait, expecting to only get waxworms and the shell station on hwy 23 had leeches galore...all small panfish leeches but  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Think I will make a run to the grocery store today.  Also have 2 popples that fell down with the wind we have had lately.  Will cut them up for firewood.  Looks nice out. Hope it stays that way.  May even get some fishing in today.