Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901905 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 for an overnite low, 29 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Has been a little graupel falling every once in a while. Hate when that happens. Congrats to your granddaughter JB!  :happy1: Big doe stood and stared at us yesterday at Mom's before catching wind of us, snorting & running off.  Another bomb session at the farmstead there over the weekend. Cleaned out most of the upstairs in the granary. Raccoon $hit heaven. Unbleevable as Sid Hartman used to say...
« Last Edit: October 10/19/20, 10:24:12 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy cow,  chilly this morning.     

Haven't seen the deer yet today.   Did have a rocky racoon in the live trap this morning.  I think it was the culprit in the vanishing of my suet feeder from the tree yesterday...  So I put out the live trap and... voila there was rocky.   

Gonna "release" him later...   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Del, del, del.... Chilly, cold is simply a frame of mind. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Went to get the mail a little bit ago. Were some beeswings on the windshield form the corn dryer running next door. Looked closer and the white ones were melting & the red ones weren't.  :mad1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
White ones have been falling most the day here. I still mowed/ mulched leaves.taje that Ma nature. :mooning: :mooning:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Wanted to chop leaves but way too wet from the flakes. Tomorrows snow will eventually melt so it can wait I say.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree Bobber....  didn't get the gutters cleaned yet either, but I will... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Del, del, del.... Chilly, cold is simply a frame of mind. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:
I think I need to buy a tag

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that your back yard Del? 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it is, and that is the deer family that practically is living there....   Those are my Honeygolds that I haven't gotten around to picking.   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope they enjoy them!!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I was gonna say, that pic looks a lot like what my sheep used to do in the neighbor's pasture. Was a huge old apple tree on the north end. The sheep camped underneath it waiting for the apples to fall off. Then they'd beat the snot out of each other fighting over them.  :huh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I was gonna say, that pic looks a lot like what my sheep used to do in the neighbor's pasture. Was a huge old apple tree on the north end. The sheep camped underneath it waiting for the apples to fall off. Then they'd beat the snot out of each other fighting over them.  :huh:
kinda like you fighting for the last bottle of boodles in a liquor store??! :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Don't you have some pictures to learn how to post?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :pouty: Yea maybe. :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had 18 at home this morning and seen 10 on the car on the way to Warroad. Getting nippy. Talking maybe some snow later today. Sounds like further south is going to get more. Went and got all the goodies out of the woods last night after work. Just have a couple of bow hunting stands left out there until firearms season now. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like 3 to 5 inches of snow they are saying...  got a lot done yesterday so today is more of a finish day on some of them projects..  will interesting how much sticks to the ground and how much melts when it gets here..  oh well, the coffee is tasting good..  have a good day all!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning from a cold hugo,mn,took a swing at the fallen leaves yesterday as well,3rd time with the rider ,then put the old girl away for the winter,hung the plow on wheeler,loaded up on heater fuel for the barn,so all set I think,never know what might pop up.Taking care of my dad who is 92 yrs old,lives alone in robbinsdale,stubborn old fart won't let us move him to assis living,spent the weekend doing yard work for him,tore down what was left of his redwood fence that was trashed in the august storm and fired up his little 21" snow blower I bought him two years ago,took a little fixin as he won't listen and run's regular unleaded fuel so the carb was gummed up,new spark plug carb cleaner and some fresh non-oxy fuel she fired right up,old boy called yesterday and couldn't remember how to start it,ran over to his house again for a quick over view...bitch getting old...I'm not so sure how much older I want to get?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup the coffee tastes good here too.  The snow is supposed to start here this afternoon.  Now they are saying Thursday may be another shot of rain/snow.  I have a few things I can do around here today.  May even get energetic and go out and cut/split some more firewood.  Maybe.  LOL  I see an big name sports guy is calling Brady a baller and Rodgers a bailer.  LOL   Well have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 29* here & it may get above freezing today, barely. It's 2-5" for us starting ~ 1 or so & not being done 'til almost midnight. Lent the neighbor a hand for an hour yday am as he was gettin nervous about pullin his dock with more  :snow5: predicted. Have to see what things look like early tomorrow before we finalize our travel plans. That's it for now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 for an overnite low & 32 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. After forecasting a high in the upper 30's yesterday, it only made about 34. That's the normal high for November 27th!  :rolleyes: SE wind is damp & raw. Snow heading this way. Can see a few flakes already. Supposed to get 1" - 3" accumulation then it should turn into rain. Got my corn screenings shoveled up last nite & again this morning on my way into the office. Some coffee sounds mighty good right about now!  :happy1: 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, got a pile of stuff done yesterday..........mainly leaves. today looks like a good day to cook up a deer camp meal!!!!! :happy1: gotta get stuff put away in the garage too!!!!!!

starting to snow here. :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
snow/mist mix with thunder now!!!  snow thunder!!!   :happy1:
« Last Edit: October 10/20/20, 12:25:05 PM by mike89 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowing pretty good here. And according to the weather terrorist last nite they say the evening commute should be interesting. Sure glad I don't gotta do it. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I been thinking along those lines for few years now!!!!  and love it too!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just started spittin here in the last 10 minutes or so & gettin more serious quickly. Power went off about 10:30-10:45 too, gennie just shut off in the last 30 minutes or so.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just started spittin here in the last 10 minutes or so & gettin more serious quickly. Power went off about 10:30-10:45 too, gennie just shut off in the last 30 minutes or so.
so who you gonna blame that on now since I ain't even anywheres close. :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
checking out the banter over on IDO, guys in the cities say its pretty ugly driving around now. sure glad i dont gotta do it no more.

but i would to head north!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
so who you gonna blame that on now since I ain't even anywheres close. :mooning: :rotflmao:
YOU!! :mooning:      :rolleyes: :laugh: No power, meh, doesn't bother us :tut: that's why we have the generator & why it's LP powered as well as big enough to run everything. Don't you got some  :snow4: to play with? The last map I seen on WCCO showed your area getting the most, 6"+. :moon: :evil:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: why worry about it today when i can do it tomorrow!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao: