Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901664 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey LPS a ship is leaving the Duluth port is a bit..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Mike I will check it out

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well just got done snow blowing the drive way and sidewalk..  got to guess 6 to 7 inches of snow..  and dang full of water too..  just got clean off the car is all now...
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: i dont remember you having a car???????? :sleazy: :smoking: must have company?? :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ah, glenn made a funny!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Along those lines, Mrs. boober must've taken the cuffs off boober again... :scratch:
« Last Edit: October 10/22/20, 04:05:21 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well just got done snow blowing the drive way and sidewalk..  got to guess 6 to 7 inches of snow..  and dang full of water too..  just got clean off the car is all now...
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: i dont remember you having a car???????? :sleazy: :smoking: must have company?? :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

got a Chevy Impala last early August..  snow blower gets the garage so the car or truck sit out...  so far it's the car...  so no company, yet any way!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

and it's purty red car too!!!
« Last Edit: October 10/22/20, 04:14:17 PM by mike89 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! 33 here this morning and I think that is the high too. No snow up. Thankfully. Heading out to the tree stand after work today. Going to spend some time there this weekend. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 29 this morning and that is the high for today the way it sounds...  sure glad the snow is done for now.. still have to uncover the car but that can wait til later today..  got to get a few things done in Alex this morning and other than that not much today..  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 36* presently & we may make 40*. Rained all day here, not sure how much we got, sure glad it wasn't snow, but we now get Cedar Rapids news  & I had that on for a bit. Caught their weather & they had a lot of towns down their way getting anywhere from just under 2" to a couple getting 6". Got most of my errands done yday, not sure what's in the plans for today so I'll just wing it. Have a good Friday!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I am heading over to the Falls pretty soon.  Need an oil change and a repair bulletin to have taken care of.  May have me a Hardees burger afterwards.  After that who knows.  Had two foxes in the yard this morning that were driving Buddy crazy.  He has a sore front foot so I didn't let him go chase them.  That didn't go over real well.  LOL  Have a great day.
« Last Edit: October 10/23/20, 08:25:51 AM by LPS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So another dump coming this weekend I see,the 6"s I had is all gone,sounds like central minn could get another 4"s+ by sunday,my local deer population have been really active since the snow storm feeding on all the apples that fall every day,very nocturnal activeity.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  First thing to happen yesterday while plowing snow......hit the well head next to the garage and bust the conduit going to the pump and knock the cap off. You'd think after 22 years I would remember it hasn't moved.  Might try to wash my side by side today so I can put it away at the BIL's place in Osakis tomorrow and get my snowmobile out of storage. Have to stop by the SO also to fill out an app. for a carry permit. Took the class last Saturday North of Park Rapids. The two instructors did a hell of a fine job giving it. Time for a bite and see what we get done today. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, not much on the agenda today. make a trip up town. get a new spare tire and rim for snowmobile trailer and a couple other things.

runnings in st cloud had a grand opening, sent out a $10.00 coupon that expires tomorrow, plus my daughter gave me a$35.00 gift card to runnings i should go take advantage of, but dang i cant think of nuttin to buy!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :confused:

also got sa little welding project in the garage to do today..........just stuff to scratch off the honey do list!!!!!!!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. More assorted precipitation the past 24 hrs. .12" liquid equivalent at the ranch & .21" in Bugtussle. ~ 1" of snow included in the mix. Got another fun packed weekend on tap. Haul more crap out of the homeplace. Keep telling myself eventually we'll run out of crap. Seems to be the gift that keeps on giving tho.  :undecided:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So is anybody that's been out and about in stores noticed if canning kids are starting to get restocked???

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
So is anybody that's been out and about in stores noticed if canning kids are starting to get restocked???

haven't seen any kids canning but I have not seen any lids either...  I'm thinking it might be awhile... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

haven't seen any kids canning but I have not seen any lids either...  I'm thinking it might be awhile...
:doofus: :banghead: training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: damn phone and fat fingers!!!!! i blame BOAR!!!!! :evil:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 Afternoon peoples,  the week went by surprisingly fast. Not much new this away, I did notice that the tailgate kit i put in did a marvelous job last weekend chasing roosters.  Speaking of the pick em up my low tire pressure light came on , sure enough found a nail or something in one. Stopped by the tire shop and they're looking at a 4 hour wait today, probably just go up tomorrow and drop it off and wait for a call. Who knew with the fresh snow that the whole town needed tires  :confused: Anywho you gents have good evening,  the beers do taste good!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So Bob does that have an adhesive on it that sticks that on to the truck?  Do you still have the pic of that?  Or what thread did you post it in?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

:doofus: :banghead: training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: damn phone and fat fingers!!!!! i blame BOAR!!!!! :evil:

Fat fingers? You need to run harder after them cougars!  :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So Bob does that have an adhesive on it that sticks that on to the truck?  Do you still have the pic of that?  Or what thread did you post it in?
Yep, it comes with an alcohol wipe as well.  I had to search but its in general discussion.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess we are going down to Winners in town for a few brews and a burgalur. :rotflmao: celebrate 2 birthdays and me retiring. :happy1:

Way better than our 30th anniversary. :doofus: which was Hardee's drive through. :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun Glenn!! Pinch da wife's butt but with yur fat fingers fir us!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Right on Glenn!  Have fun!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds great glenn! Maybe smurfette will want to "cuddle" afterwards... :happy1:

« Last Edit: October 10/23/20, 05:07:25 PM by Dotch »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Hope you had a good evening Glenn. 25 this morning heading for 31. Sitting in the deer stand this morning hoping for big hank. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Hope you boys have a good Saturday.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 18 here going for 26 and maybe snow showers today..  seen the mexican food truck in Long Prairie yesterday so I got a burrietoe and oh my was that awesome!!  first time I did that and it won't be the last time!!!  darn good eats!!  low beam head light bulb is out so I will be changing that today..  looks to be an easy job too..  good luck Jb!!!  and yup hope ya had a good time last night Glenn!!  have a good day all!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........thanks guys, yea we had a great time last nite. few cocktails and good food. granddaughter and her boyfriend also stopped. i like the boyfriend!!!! :happy1: :happy1: he is trying to get me to start bow hunting again but getting a crossbow. he has invited me to the dakotas, devils lake to spear and a trip with his ice castle. he drinks beer too, so whats not to like!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

they also had a meat raffle last night. we didnt win any meat packages but won 4 drink chips. granddaughter won a meat package and a couple drink chips also.
well todays plan is pretty simple. gonna make a trip to runnings in st cloud and work on thank you cards, texts and emails for the very surprised retirement party i had!!!!

momma also left me unspervied again!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 20 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. About ready to shove off here for another adventure in coon crap. In today's episode we find the crew (me & bro) hauling 10 box springs & mattresses from the upstairs of the house to the basement for loadout, then cleaning up broken glass in the upstairs bins in the granary where the raccoons tipped over a bunch of windows. For an encore we're taking our magnets to clean up all the buckets of nails the bastards upended. Then if there's time we'll get back to dislodging some farm implements where the wheels sunk in the ground. We get that done & I guarantee it'll be G&T time!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: October 10/24/20, 08:59:33 AM by Dotch »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man Dotch don't overdo it.  Hire some kids to help.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  We all know they don't do that anymore.  Too lazy.  I may cut up some firewood today.  We shall see.  We just looked at some Humane Societies this morning looking for a friend for Buddy.  Not sure if we should do that or let him be alone.  Sometimes he still seems sad with Sammy gone.  A nice 5 year old dog that someone couldn't keep anymore would be great.  Buddy is 10.  Well you all have a great day. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples got back from the tire shop a little bit ago and its junk, multiple stuff sticking in the tire so a new one is coming Monday, have no idea where I picked it all up from. Gotta change some oil in it today and mess around with some firewood.  Ya take it easy today Dotch.  Well gotta fly..See ya!!