Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905590 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Mike, yep that's where I go to get the things fixed I can't do. They do an awesome job.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I met him years ago, he's some sort of relative to a neighbor here..  heard good things about him and his work!!  I used Precision auto too some times.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well yesterday as we signed into the Animal Shelter we asked each other what the date was.  We agreed it was the 27th.  So the day goes on and turns out ok.  This morning as we are having coffee they talked about Black Friday on the 27th of November.  The wife asks what was the date yesterday?  I said the 27th and she laughed and said well ya, it was our 13th  Anniversary yesterday.  LOLOL  We laughed our asses off.  At least we picked up that Papa Murphy's Pizza and had that for our anniversary.  Talk about being preoccupied...  Man it is snowing big flakes now and it is coming down hard.  Have a great day to all of ya!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy anniversary to both Barry!!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :party3: :Clap:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy anniversary to you both Barry!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have a balmy 27* & I might need to break out the shorts later :rolleyes: as we're 'sposed to get close to 50* down here. Nothin too pressing on the menu for today, havta see what comes my way. Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. At least we're back to November 11th highs! The water didn't freeze in the barn overnight so we're heading the right direction for a change. Some got back at picking corn yesterday so we may have some soil sampling to do yet. Or not. Happy Anniversary Barry & Mrs. Barry! Hope you get your truck issues resolved markn. Maybe you could borrow the one in the video!  ;) On this date in 1985, ZZ Top released their Afterburner LP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKJymx2KDWo
« Last Edit: October 10/28/20, 10:03:22 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers. got my deer hunting clothes airing out, stuff put away and breakfast done. a good ole bowl of blueberries!!!!! num num. :happy1:

happy anniversary LPS and Mrs. LPS!!!!!!!!!! :party1: :applause: :applause:

one of these first days i need to head up to moms, change oil in her snowblower and look that over for her. then work on my snowmobile. havent had that running in a few years. grease it up and get it fired up. going to take that to the cabin, there it will get used.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy anniversary from me also, LPS. It's not hard to miss stuff with this pandemic and all. So far this year I missed having our 50th wedding anniversary, my 70th birthday and a bunch of other family social events.  Sucks for sure.   :angry2:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
iffin the weather terrorists are remotely close to there predictions, i might have to have some  :toast: and a  :campfire: saturday and break in my new stainless steel fire ring i got from my former employer and there employees at my surprise retirement party!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
deadeye I'm thinking you're correct. My truck got  ride on a flatbed from Osakis where it died again to my fix-it guy just down the road from my place. Should know what it is today or tomorrow. They're reallllly busy. Oh well that means I should have time to get my deer camp stuff packed and ready to go, clean my trap gun and other things (nap?). Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:

mark,my guess is either bad fuel or you have an older truck indicating fuel injector/pump or clogged fuel filter or all three.......good idea to run seafoam every once in a while in our older vehicles,ethonal does bad things plus if you fuel up wilst a semi tanker is unloading most often will stir underground tank sentimet up clogging fuel filter and injectors.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I am thinking it may be the alternator not putting out enough charge since it got better after putting in the new battery then quit again later after losing it's charge. Soon the mystery will be solved.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just hung all my orange out .......dang is it nice out. time to spend sometime outside!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I seen his truck at the repair shop when I went by, not sure if was repaired or not... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
just hung all my orange out .......dang is it nice out. time to spend sometime outside!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Yer wife lets you in the house now?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yer wife lets you in the house now?  :scratch:
yep!!! :rotflmao: gladly. :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy anniversary lps!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21 here this AM heading for a high of 29. We ended up getting a couple inches of snow yesterday. That was a bit of a surprise. Supposed to starting warming a bit tomorrow. That's good. Need to get that camper roof melted off so we can get the cover on it for the winter. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 26 here and only a high of 30 or so..  saying snow here tonight..  yesterday was a nice day, a little sun and blue shies even!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I was glad to have a nice day to wrap up some last minute getting ready for winter chores around the house.  I had been putting somethings off while dealing with septic issues, hunting and then the snow and cold.  Pretty much ready now except putting the mower to bed and getting the snow blower tractor running. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we have 35* & may hit 40* later. It got so nice, I seen 54* here, I raked up some of the leaves in the backyard & hauled 'em away before they all end up in the garage. Seen lots of others doin yardwork as well. No shorts here but there were others who had 'em out. Got a couple things in mind for today, see how it goes. Have a good day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Well truck is back up and running. The biggest issue was the fuse to the fuel pump was getting so hot it melted the holder. I was told there was a recall on this. ???? Mine is a 2013 F-150. Anyhow there is a kit that can be put in to move the fuse from the fuse box to the a location outside of it. Mass air flow sensor was going bad too and was replaced. Snow, I agree, this time of year I won't put fuel in if there's a tanker there unloading. Just stirs up the crap in the tanks. Thanks for all of the ideas and help guys. Camper is going into storage today and then I need to start getting my trailer ready to collect hides for MDHA. Got all of the freezables out of garage yesterday and kinda cleaned up. Happy Anniversary lps. Have a great day all.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Cloudy start but at least no window scraping necessary. Made 48 yesterday. Farmers were back picking corn full bore in the afternoon but not much tillage yet. Pretty greasy on top. Nothing that a few days of drying wouldn't solve. Trying to get mentally prepared for another fun packed weekend of raccoon crap. Beefeater will be getting a workout.  :azn: 
« Last Edit: October 10/29/20, 11:15:20 AM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
damn dotch iffin my schedule wouldnt be so darn full, i'd come down to help!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sounds like you have ll the fun.

morning fellers..........think there's a change in plans today. was gonna go to moms to get her snowblower ready and work on my snowmobile but the weather terrorists saud we have a good shot at snow tonight, so i'm gonna clean up some more leaves at the homestead!!! yesterday sure put a hurtin on the snow. :happy1: theen frozen clumps the city rolled up needed to go.....dealt with that all last winter what a friggin pain.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya it looks like another snow event moving through but may stay south of us.  Gonna be sloppy here once it starts to melt.  I see 50 next week.   :happy1:  Not much going on and that is ok.  Have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
damn dotch iffin my schedule wouldnt be so darn full, i'd come down to help!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sounds like you have ll the fun.

morning fellers..........think there's a change in plans today. was gonna go to moms to get her snowblower ready and work on my snowmobile but the weather terrorists saud we have a good shot at snow tonight, so i'm gonna clean up some more leaves at the homestead!!! yesterday sure put a hurtin on the snow. :happy1: theen frozen clumps the city rolled up needed to go.....dealt with that all last winter what a friggin pain.
  :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry:                       :pouty: :evil:                           
« Last Edit: October 10/29/20, 09:47:10 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn,

CARS.COM

The problem: Affected vehicles may stall or not start, and the check-engine light may illuminate. This could be due to an improperly located 20-amp fuse exposed to excess heat.

Vehicles affected by service bulletin:

2009 Ford F-150
2010 Ford F-150
2011 Ford F-150
2012 Ford F-150
2013 Ford F-150
2014 Ford F-150
See More Service Bulletins

Corrective action: Dealers will relocate the F27 20-amp fuse.

Warranty info: This service bulletin is being performed free of charge under Ford’s limited new-vehicle, extended or federal emissions warranty, whichever applies.

What owners should do: Call your local dealer with your vehicle’s identification number to determine if it’s involved in this service bulletin. You can call Ford at 877-392-3673 or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration at 888-327-4236. Reference TSB No. 15-0137.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My summer and winter machines meet this way twice a year when I swap them in preparation for summer or winter.  This was the last item on my outdoor to do list to get ready for winter.  Let er snow and get cold now. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mine did that pass by dance just before the 1st snow...