Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4956910 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
JB I’ll give the whole thing for $200.00.

I was just thinking you could get more for it that way.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
No problem JB. Not sure what I'm going to do with that pick-up. We're off to load up deer hides in the buyer's truck at 7:30. I think we have about 500 hides this round. Need to sneak in one more cup of coffee first. Have a great day everyone. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, what an interesting evening yesterday..  oh well it is what it is I guess..  not much going on today, just a few small things...  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 35 here this morning and that is the high I do believe. Got the grandson and daughter in their stands for the morning. Did a lot of walking already. Kinda lathered up some. I am all snuggled in the stand now myself. Hoping you me of them 2 see something. The stand the gs is in I seen deer each time I sat in it last weekend. New spot I found last Friday. Here's to another day in communist Mn. Have a good one boys.

PS. Nobody is telling me who I can and can't have in my own house.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Stay safe.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 46* already & are on our way to ~ 65*. Got a new fridge comin in a couple hours so we've been busy early today. Old 1 wasn't cold when we come home earlier this month so we found 1 then & just waited 'til we got back this time to get it delivered. A couple other errands to run later but that's all I have planned. Hopin your Thursday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 47 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's, maybe hit 60. Saw the sheep tear up out of the pasture this a.m. then look back over their shoulders. A couple huge does were bounding across the bottom & freaked the snot out of them. Thought some of the neighbors 600 - 700 lb. calves were out for a minute. Pheasants OK, deer not apparently. Soil sampled my small garden yesterday then sampled three gardens for a friend on the P.I.G. program (payment in gin). Wound up with a couple liters of Rangpur & a jar of his homemade salsa out of the deal.  :happy1:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers, slept in a little.  :rolleyes: looking like an awesome day out today.  :happy1: should have a  :campfire: :scratch: as mikey would say we shall see what the day brings.

so Mike, you said you had an interesting evening............... linda tell you she's pregnant!!!! :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sorry dotch wanted me to ask!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :smoking: :sleazy:

JB, i hear ya on the house things, wife and i decided to continue with our turkey day plans!!!! :happy1:
« Last Edit: November 11/19/20, 09:47:31 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya sure think yer funny Glenn!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  no I was just thinking about what all transpired last night, both on the news and hearing what people are saying and thinking... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ya sure think yer funny Glenn!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  no I was just thinking about what all transpired last night, both on the news and hearing what people are saying and thinking...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :happy1:

reading the MSN's headlines this morning has me thinking the same thing. :doofus: :doofus: 
« Last Edit: November 11/19/20, 10:23:07 AM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here's something of interest that transpired yesterday. It might be our only hope here in outstate MN. Otherwise forgeddaboudit.

https://amp.kstp.com/articles/longtime-minnesota-senators-tom-bakk-dave-tomassoni-quit-dfl-caucus-5928091.html?__twitter_impression=true&s=03

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's something of interest that transpired yesterday. It might be our only hope here in outstate MN. Otherwise forgeddaboudit.

https://amp.kstp.com/articles/longtime-minnesota-senators-tom-bakk-dave-tomassoni-quit-dfl-caucus-5928091.html?__twitter_impression=true&s=03
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :party1: :dancinred: awesome i like it. not to thrilled about the current Lt gov being are senator should those turn of events happen though!!!!! :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Probably no avoiding the lt. gov. getting that job given the present circumstances. At least you'll still have yer sweetheart Tina!  :puke:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably no avoiding the lt. gov. getting that job given the present circumstances. At least you'll still have yer sweetheart Tina!  :puke:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: HEY, she's the only one i voted for in the entire election that won, i think.  :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I ordered two of these Tina dolls glenn. One for me to stick pins in & one for you to cuddle with. Keep checkin' yer mailbox!  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

I ordered two of these Tina dolls glenn. One for me to stick pins in & one for you to cuddle with. Keep checkin' yer mailbox!  :rotflmao:

:scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang, that is funny Dotch  :happy1: Afternoon peoples,  Friday here and have next week off, hoping to do some rooster chasing at some point. With the nice temps and last week of compost pick up,I vacuumed the yard filled the container and the rest got dumped in the garden. Bout it this away, See ya!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 here and that is the high today..  got a few things on the agenda for today.  mostly indoor stuff but some outdoor things too..  time for more coffee, have a good day all!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
back to reality this morning after 50's yesterday,chilly start this morning,looks like you guyz up north got some snow eh?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 25 here and yep we gots a couple inches of fresh snow. Still snowing off and on. I am all white right now sitting in the deer stand. Still hoping to add to the deer pole. But it is a struggle it seems. Oh well. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 35* now & we might get near 50* but it won't feel that warm with the NW wind ~ 10 most of the day. It was closer to 11 than the 10:00 we were told & but the new fridge is in place & full. :happy1: :cool: A bit of a tight fit comin in from the garge, they needed to remove the handles, but they expected that. It's a short list for today, have a good un.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Threw 594 hides in the truck yesterday. Need to check 12 boxes this morning and then take a break from them for a day or two. Rush should be over for now. May have to enjoy a couple of "cold ones" this afternoon and do a fire. Have a great day everyone. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, meh its nice out. :evil: :rotflmao: off to st cloud later to hoard , get turkey day goodies and a few udder tings!!!!!! gonna try making my own breakfast sausage with the venny trimmings!!!!! not much else for now!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We got enough snow to make things white but not a lot of it.  Even after the warm weather we still have 50' or more of shore ice here on the river.  Get to run to town to get dog food today.  Yesterday I loosened up the wallet and got another horse bale ring.  Had one.  Nice to take 2 bales out when I am in the groove so will be nice to have two.  The horses won't be peeing in the hay now.  Other than that should be a regular great day.  LOL   You all have a good one and remember the Gophers play tonight. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: You still gonna watch 'em after last week? :rolleyes:                   ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We got enough snow to make things white but not a lot of it.  Even after the warm weather we still have 50' or more of shore ice here on the river.  Get to run to town to get dog food today.  Yesterday I loosened up the wallet and got another horse bale ring.  Had one.  Nice to take 2 bales out when I am in the groove so will be nice to have two.  The horses won't be peeing in the hay now.  Other than that should be a regular great day.  LOL   You all have a good one and remember the Gophers play tonight.

like heck they won't!!  darn horses have no sense!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
morning all... been a while... just checking in.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy