Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901878 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
LOLOL  If you have a cell phone you have been tracked since you got it.  That is if anyone is really interested in what you do.  Nothing new.  BUT joining a group like that just lets more people know where you are and what you do.  May be beneficial, who knows.

two ways that can shut down too...  just sayin....  wait 3, go back to the flip phone... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
LOLOL  If you have a cell phone you have been tracked since you got it.  That is if anyone is really interested in what you do.  Nothing new.  BUT joining a group like that just lets more people know where you are and what you do.  May be beneficial, who knows.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: man would those fellers watching me be in for an education. :doofus: :crazy: :sleazy: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya like you holding your rod like girl#1! Sorry, boar told me to say that!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So just keep doing crazy stuff to throw them off.  LOL

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya like you holding your rod like girl#1! Sorry, boar told me to say that!  :happy1:
hey I actually know a girl that holds a rod that way, AND reels it backwards. :confused: we call her tequila Sheila.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
two words, "big brother".............

Remember, this app is brought to us by MNIT, the same geniuses that dreamed up MNLARS & the MNSure app. What could possibly go wrong?  :scratch:  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like we got some precipitation but haven't been out to check yet..  32 now and we might get a few more degrees today..  got a few things going on today..  have a good day all!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 26 here and some snizzle coming down. Kind of slippery out there this morning. Otherwise just need to survive another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, yea looks icky outside. i needed to check the mndot website, according to that roads do look ok for the most part as i am sure i'll be going somewhere shortly.

all hell broke loose last nite about 1 am, my wife got up to go to the bathroom and started agonzing in pain. she said one of her hips, that both have been replaced popped or something. she cant put weight on it or straighten it, her foot points off to the side.

so i'm sure a trip to a clinic or hospital or both is in my plans for this morning. :confused: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
two words, "big brother".............

Remember, this app is brought to us by MNIT, the same geniuses that dreamed up MNLARS & the MNSure app. What could possibly go wrong?  :scratch:  :doah:

I'm with you dotch,this app once down loaded to your phone let's you know when the state identifies someone or anyone that tests positive for corvid app will send out a warning if your within 15' of said subject,no names or idenity of person with corvid just let's folks know in the area....I don't by it as Dotch stated,walz was pushing this app,another reason not to jump onboard.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck to her Glenn!!! drive safe!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 34* & could get close to 40* again today. I'd say we have ~ 1" or so on the ground & it looks like it'll be changing over to rain in the next 1/2 hour or so. Hope the wife is OK, glenn & be careful out on those roads. Not much on the list here today, have good day guys.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Good luck glenn, I hope all turns out well for your wife. We're off at 11:00 am to do a round of hide collecting and hopefully the truck is here tomorrow morning so we can empty the trailer. Have a great day everyone. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope the wife is OK Glenn!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man Glenn I hope all is well with the wife!  Sounds painful.  We have some snow coming down.  May get an inch or so.  Some freezing rain too.  So JB a week or two ago Roseau Co. had about 300 cases and now it is up to almost 1,000.  With a few deaths.  What is up with that?  That is quite an increase.  I better check the turkey today and see how it is thawing out.  Should be ok.  Be careful on the roads today! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. A trace of snow at both the ranch & Bugtussle proper. Some light snow anticipated here today, <1". Hope your wife's problems are minimal glenn. More COVID cases here too but so far the symptoms have been light. The guy who delivers LP out of the office here has been quarantined a while. He's fine but wondered where he'd been. Checked our turkey in the fridge last nite. Could still feel some ice thru the wrapper but it's thawed a lot. Should be fine by Thursday a.m. Back to our regularly scheduled program...
« Last Edit: November 11/24/20, 10:19:42 AM by Dotch »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys we were at st cloud orthopedic by 9. Her hip replacement popped out of the joint. Painful as hell. She is now at the st cloud hospital, there gonna give her drugs and should be able to go home later. Seen on the news last nite centracare isn't allowing visitors so I can't even go in.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hang tough buddy!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope it all goes well for her!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm currently at home.........really sucks one cant be there. we have been talking via phone. last report was they finally gave her meds for pain, waiting for some kind of operating room.

the orthopdic surgeon said its not a common thing but has seen it happen. said if it continues to happen might need to replace that hip again. :doah: :embarrassed:

a little bit of me thinks since she battled the second replacement on the same side with this MRSA infection she hasnt done enough moving, exercising to strengthen those tendons and muscles to help support the replacement. but who am i??? i'm just a union thug!!!!!! :rolleyes: BUT i do intend to look into it!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You need to chase her around more glenn!  :sleazy:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey good for you brad! thats awesome! keep up the good work!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You need to chase her around more glenn!  :sleazy:
I know and some extra curricular activities. :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup good luck with that!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man Glenn I hope all is well with the wife!  Sounds painful.  We have some snow coming down.  May get an inch or so.  Some freezing rain too.  So JB a week or two ago Roseau Co. had about 300 cases and now it is up to almost 1,000.  With a few deaths.  What is up with that?  That is quite an increase.  I better check the turkey today and see how it is thawing out.  Should be ok.  Be careful on the roads today!
Yeah. We keep getting emails everyday at work with 6-8 positive cases in the plant. Been steady for the last month. It was just a matter of time before it started picking up. I am doing my best to steer clear of it. Hoping to keep it that way.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope all is good with the wife Glenn!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys. got her home about 3;30. recovery will be  alot like the original hip replacement surgery.

i did have a frank and candid talk with her regarding building up them tendons and muscles down the road. not so sure she is real pleased with me.........but what else is new. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1:

yer good at getting folks PO'ed any way!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  the best to her!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had some fun things to say to you.  NO

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1:

yer good at getting folks PO'ed any way!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  the best to her!!
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao:

Have at it LPS, noone else holds back. :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: