Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900535 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey as long as you are taking care of the wife that is all that counts right now bud!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
So along with the crazy day here, when I was at home earlier today, my oldest daughter stopped by and told me her daughter's dad was on his death bed. His liver and kidneys are gone. On machines and my granddaughter and other step brothers where going to decide when to unplug.

Well my granddaughter Ashley texted me a bit ago and said they were going to let him go tonight. I feel so bad for her, her brother was the one that died 3 years ago Christmas Eve.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang sorry to hear that Glenn, my best to all of ya's!!!!  and prayers too...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
looks to me like like it will let ya know if you have been exposed..  so it's tracking you???  not sure.........

I just read that what it does is use low energy bluetooth to see what other phones you are near that have the app installed, and keeps a list of their ID, if you are close for like 15 minutes.       Than if someone gets covid that has the app, it lets you know and your phone checks the list and tells you if someone affected is on  your list.       

So the data of who you been hanging out with never leaves your phone.      Supposedly...

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, I'll give it a whirl for a while but pretty slim hanging around others besides family for 15 minutes. Mornin peoples,  37 here looks like that's the high. The bird is almost thawed so that can hit the brine tonight.  Time for one more cup then hit the streets with the pooches...see ya!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 24 here heading for 33. Still a little slippery on the back roads. One day left of work and then turkey day and 4 days off. The kid and his woman are coming up tomorrow. So we will eat some turkey and make venny sausage this weekend. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

PS. Here's to a speedy recovery for the wife Glenn! :toast:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 this morning..  got a few things to do today and a run to Alex in the there too..  sure was a dreary day yesterday with the drizzle most of the day..  have a good day all!! 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Like markn, I'm heading out on another hide run today.  It will be interesting to see how many are still coming in. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 35* now & goin for 38*. The snow was done early yday here but the rain kept it up most all day. Man glenn, I hope your Wednesday's better than your Tuesday was. :crazy: A couple little things in the works for today. That's all from this side of the border, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 35* now & goin for 38*. The snow was done early yday here but the rain kept it up most all day. Man glenn, I hope your Wednesday's better than your Tuesday was. :crazy: A couple little things in the works for today. That's all from this side of the border, have a good day.
thanks gunner.........well so far so good!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

morning fellers........one last trip to da dentist today nothing major!!!!!! then get a few things done for turkey day feast!!!!
« Last Edit: November 11/25/20, 08:55:03 AM by glenn57 »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, I'll give it a whirl for a while but pretty slim hanging around others besides family for 15 minutes. Mornin peoples,  37 here looks like that's the high. The bird is almost thawed so that can hit the brine tonight.  Time for one more cup then hit the streets with the pooches...see ya!!

I think I'm gonna pass on that app.     

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm with boober and del on this. pretty slim on my hanging around other people for that long and passing on this app. besides i wouldnt know how to get the app!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Me also gonna pass on the app.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I just got back from the Dog pound here in town.  They have a white and black pup that could be a pointer or coon hound or shorthair.  Not sure but it is about 6 months old and cute as heck.  They will have him neutered next week and then we can get him if we still want him.  Gonna be hard to not bring him home.  Glenn I will say a few nice words for you.  I hope your wife does ok too!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So HD, when is the winter ice fishing contest starting?  I may venture out a ways tonight. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. .02" of rain at the ranch in the past 24 hrs. & .05" in Bugtussle. Getting closer to ready for Thanksgiving. Need to get a cheap drip pan at DG then get some hackberry soaking for tomorrow. Should be interesting with a plum jam-cherry juice glaze on the turkey. Hope things are going better today glenn. That dog sounds like it's a cutie Barry. You'll have to post some pics if you get him.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I just got back from the Dog pound here in town.  They have a white and black pup that could be a pointer or coon hound or shorthair.  Not sure but it is about 6 months old and cute as heck.  They will have him neutered next week and then we can get him if we still want him.  Gonna be hard to not bring him home.  Glenn I will say a few nice words for you.  I hope your wife does ok too!
:rotflmao: thanks LPS, wasn't sure how to react! :rotflmao:

She is sore today but doing fine. She still can't break dance or do a disco dance just yet however.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got my run to Alex done and on the way home stopped at Markn's.  we had a nice visit, it was my pleasure meeting ya Mark!!!  glad to her the wife is some better Glenn!!!  and besides you most likely can't dance either!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
got my run to Alex done and on the way home stopped at Markn's.  we had a nice visit, it was my pleasure meeting ya Mark!!!  glad to her the wife is some better Glenn!!!  and besides you most likely can't dance either!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:pouty: :tut: you ever see the movies roadhouse or Saturday night fever??? :scratch: they stole all those dance moves from me!!! :confused: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao:

Markn, you didn't chase the dog after him?? :scratch: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/25/20, 11:52:34 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Marin, you didn't chase the fog after him?? :scratch: :rotflmao:

who's Marin???????  and there was no fog!!!!  ya putz!!!  as you would say!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey I fixed before you posted. :confused: :pouty: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya mean ya tried to!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ya mean ya tried to!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
:tut: :tut:no qoute marks......no proof!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Just got home from town. Deadeye we have been getting about 80 hides in 12 boxes every three days or so. Good luck, we tossed 187 in the truck this morning. Thanks for stopping by Mike, it was great to meet you. Wish I had a little more time to visit before the hide truck got here. You had to of met him between my place and HWY 27. I couldn't have chased the dog after him glenn, it would have probaly licked him to death he's that much of a lover-boy (the dog that is). Time for lunch and then pack for deer camp two. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! not much on the agenda today..  eat some turkey and such..  maybe get the Christmas tree out of the shed too..  have a great day all!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy Thanksgiving from me too. Just like Mike plan to eat some turkey too. Also going to start on the venny sausage today sometime. Going to make breakfast sausage, summer sausage and either polish or snack sticks. Have not decided on that one yet. First order of business will be to get some coffee and make some viddles for breakfast. Then I need to load the wood shed up. Hoping to get the big garage organized this weekend too. I was happy I got to sleep in this morning. A whopping 6:15. But I guess I did wake up on my own. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good turkey day boys. Hope the wife is healing Glenn.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 33* goin for 43*. Getting ready to take off for Sis's place soon, been a change of plans & there's just gonna be 4 of us now. Got a call yday that the youngest niece won't be there as she was with a nieghbor the night before that tested positive yday AM. Got to throw a Happy Thanksgiving in from the southland too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Happy Thanksgiving from the north border.  We are thinking of spatchcocking our 14 lb bird.  Some good videos on it on utube.  One even shows how to cut it up after cooking so it is all boneless.  Nice touch.  Got a skiff of snow last night so things are nice and white but we can still see grass sticking up through it.  Having a cup of hazelnut coffee now.  High test.  Gonna watch some football and take it easy today whilst eating all day.  I sure hope things are going well for your wife and family Glenn.  Have a great day all of you!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 And a Happy Thanksgiving from me also. For the past five or six years my traditional Thanksgiving meal has been a rib-eye and baked potato at camp. Need to make a quick grocery run this morning before everyone shuts down and some eats for the weekend. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm