Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903387 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 12* & it's 'sposed to be a bit warmer(37*) than yday. Thursday & Saturday we're gonna hit 40*, they're sayin. :scratch: The mission here today is to get to Clear Lake by 10:00 so I can pick up my new ride. It's finally time to give the '99 Chrysler a rest. :happy1: :cool: Have to see what's goin on after that, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so what's yer new ride??? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Lotsa sunshine and not much of a breeze. We'll take it. Finish an article then on to get license tabs & some parts for the Studebaker removal project. Hopefully there's time to get a burning permit from the People's Republic of Steele Co. Lotsa crap to burn. Lots more to cut up & pile before I do. Enjoy yer new ride Gunner! You were due.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe he is getting a Harley!   :sleazy:  OR a van that is all pimped out and has a great stereo in it.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 A 2020 Escape that as far as we can tell was a Hertz rental out in Calif. Brother bought 1 too, low miles(6-8k) & ~ $3-4,000 under book. Lots of 'em 'round here with other dealers & they all want top price & have twice as many miles.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
A 2020 Escape that as far as we can tell was a Hertz rental out in Calif. Brother bought 1 too, low miles(6-8k) & ~ $3-4,000 under book. Lots of 'em 'round here with other dealers & they all want top price & have twice as many miles.
congrats on the new INGERmobile!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........so momma is leaving me today again!!!!!! :pouty:

soo........i have decided to run inti st cloud. get a new battery at batteries plus for one of the 4 wheelers up north, dog food and sunflower seeds and shop around for a scope for my 30-06 and my little browning 22 lever action. time to upgrade/get better scopes.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds good Gunner!!!    :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Jeez, I keep forgetting to take my memory pills! Happy 76th birthday to John Densmore, drummer for The Doors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMiAQPABgHA
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup another good one Dotch!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man it doesn't get much better than that.  Thank you sir!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got word that the Ravens/Steelers game is tomorrow at 2:30.  Perfect for us retired guys.  That is right after my nap.   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got word that the Ravens/Steelers game is tomorrow at 2:30.  Perfect for us retired guys.  That is right after my nap.   :sleazy:
weekday matinee football......... :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: just like days of are lives!!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

well my trip to st cloud was a success......and not insanely crazy either!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: kinda sucks though with masks and cooler temps..........the girls arent dressed like they should be!!!! :hubba: :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 23 here going for 32 they say..  did manage to get my hair cut yesterday and am glad I did!!  going to Alex this morning to get a few things.. not much else going on.  so have a good day all!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21 here heading for 32 also. Nuttin special here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we have 14* now & are gonna end up a little north of 40* later. Got back here ~ noon yday. Spent most of the rest of the afternoon reading the owner's manual & pushing buttons. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: It ain't nothin like the '99 I traded in. :doofus: Only 1 item on the calendar for today & that can be accomplished with the phone. Have a good 1!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Hey good for you Gunner.  My wife would like to get something like that.  Sounds fun.  Went fishing last night and we caught some nice eaters.  Had to let a couple of 21" go.  I didn't have my 2020 MNO sign made yet so will have to get that done today.  If I enter first I get to be in the lead for a short time.  :rotflmao:  Have about 5" of ice here.  Will wait awhile before I bring my house out though.  Gonna take it easy today not unlike every other day.  LOL  You all have a good one.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home on Monday after (combined rifle and muzzy) 16 days at deer camp. Going to make a run for hides later this morning. Not sure what we're going to get. Also need to get some more things done around home before Winter and get some stuff we inherited from the wife's mother after her passing out of the garage. More coffee first. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........not sure what the plan is for today???? :scratch: :scratch: watch matinee football maybe later. pretty nice out today the way it sounds so head outside for a while!

my wife is wondering when my next trip to the cabin is  :tut: :doofus: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high around 40. Another bootiful afternoon on tap. St. Olaf lake froze over yesterday as did Beaver. Clear Lake in Waseca was also frozen over when I went by that. Went over some garden soil tests with a guy this a.m. As is usually the case the nutrient levels were hilarious relative to what I'm used to looking at. After he told me what he'd been up to, it made sense. He said he was making the ground pink with the potash over his asparagus and had been doing that for several years!  :scratch:   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so Dotch, iffin i mailed  :smoking: :smoking: :rotflmao: you some of my garden dirt you could analize it for me???? what would it cost me for you to do that??????/

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Iff'n you sampled it properly, I imagine I could send it in to the lab & get results back. It would cost you a lot of gin however...  :coffee:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Couple things to think about gunner,me being in the auto business for 30 years+,rental vehicles coming in from coastal states like cali,florida,even hawaii ended up rust buckets after a couple years(sea salt spray) worse than minn winter roads salted the cali vehicles its best to run the vin# on car fax.most have had damage(GM vehicles we bought) so beware,with the low miles good idea to have it rust proofed,paint sealed with ceramic glaze,good stuff.

over all ford escape is a nice vehicle congrats.,Have your local ford shop run the history on it next time you bring it in the shop,just to make sure all maintenance has been done before you bought the rig.

Oh the dreaded california emssions ,all that pollution control crap will cut down on mpg's so when the time comes to replace the exhaust have the shop pull that crap out.
« Last Edit: December 12/02/20, 02:00:42 PM by snow1 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
holy crap.........anyone else watching this game????? :doofus: :crazy: turnover after turnover....kinda fun to watch!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, I am tuned in Glenn.  Did you realize that is Robert Griffin III playing QB for the Ravens?  I didn't even know he was still in the league until the other day when they said he would be playing.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope the Ravens win since they are the underdog.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, I am tuned in Glenn.  Did you realize that is Robert Griffin III playing QB for the Ravens?  I didn't even know he was still in the league until the other day when they said he would be playing.
seen that. yea seem like he's been around a while.

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanted to watch it but got busy. Afternoon peoples,  been go go go on the cave project the new fireplace door showed up today and looks dynamite,  its amazing how much cheaper it was online vs a home and hearth store. Wanted to make our own mantle but I can't hardly do it for what we're gonna order one for. Anywho momma wants help in the kitchen,  better do what I'm told!!  :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Awe sheet, I just got an email from my stepdad, he just brought my mom to the ER with shortness of breath and being tired.