Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904013 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope the best to her Glenn!!  hang in there bud.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Talked to my brother who had talked to the hospital. She was in paynesville and is going to st cloud. It's a cardiac thing and said her heartbeat was 40.

2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they have good folks there..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn Glenn.  I have nothing but good thoughts for her.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Definitely be praying for Mom tonight Glenn.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i just got off the phone with her a bit ago, as well as my brother............now mom says she's going to st cloud and she's getting a pacemaker. she sounds more scared then anything!!!!!

my brother is on his way back to minn and said the nurse he's talked to based on what she said isnt seeming like its real bad.

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like you need to be optimistic. In spite of all the hoopla surrounding medical care, I have great faith in what they do. Often without nearly enough credit these last nine months. Good luck, Glenn. Prayers on the way.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks snow1 :happy1: :cool:, I have read the Carfax already as Edmunds, I think it was :scratch:, provided it when I visited their site. No accidents, it went into service on 1/14/20 & was on the lot in Clear Lake by 8/15/20 with only 3225 miles on it then. I'll look into the rustproofing, paint protection & maintenance history you mentioned though.
« Last Edit: December 12/02/20, 09:37:13 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking of your Mom Glenn and the family. My Dad just went thru that a year ago. The pace maker is what did the trick for him. So stay positive.

Morning boys. 23 here heading for 33 today. Grocery shopping day after work today. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, hope all is good for your Mom Glenn!!  about the same here Jb, 23 going for 35...  got several errands done yesterday that I have putting off..  so now I can say I'm done with them, this time anyway!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  not a whole lot on the menu for today and so I'll just run with that for the day!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 27* currently & headed for the low 40's again today. Sounds as if we're going down to Waterloo this morning. Got the last of my Amazon orders delivered yday so 'bout all that's left here is some wrapping. ;) :cool: That shouldn't take 3 weeks. :rolleyes: That's all from down south, hopin your Thursday's a good 1.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..... and thanks guys!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: latest report, after the cardilogist takes a good look at things sounds like a pacemaker will be installed later today. pretty much sucks we cant be there. hospital allows no visitors, except critically ill, near death or on a case by case basis and we dont qualify. hell i have a daughter that works at the hospital and she cant even go see her!!!!!!! :sad: not to mention my other daughter seems to be in an emotional overload!!!!!!

udder den dat not much planned for the day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 The local insulation guys stopped 45 minutes ago to give me an estimate to blow in another 12" in the attic. I liked the price and now the truck is here and getting it done. Something I've wanted to do since I bought the place 12 years ago. The oridginal 1974 fiberglass bat insulation is all that's up there. Going to start cleaning out my basement so there's some room for a few of the MIL's things we recently received. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:

Just read your lastest post glenn, thoughts and prayers are with you. Have positive thoughts headed your way.
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks mark!!!!!!!! :happy1: kind of ironic, it was back in 1972 today, dec 3rd her dad, my grandpa died of a heart attack. :doah: :scratch: :surrender:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good luck to your Mom Glenn.  Hopefully it is just a routine thing.  Nice sunny day here.  Time to start getting my fish house ready to go.  I will putz with that today. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's, again. Gotta appreciate weather like we've had. Makes it possible to get things done outside if I take some time off. Finally got time to drop the oil on the tractor & skidsteer yesterday late afternoon. Uphill battle start to finish. I see a heated shop with the tools I want in my future. I've froze my @ss long enough working on $hit outside in the dark.

Hope everything goes well for your Mom glenn! Bet she'll be on the mend in no time!  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn it!!!   went to Coborns to get some styff. one being cottage with chives!!  2 for $6.00.  they only had one left so I got a regular one to with it instead of 2 of those..  but I found all the makings for gumbo tomorrow or saturday..   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
darn it!!!   went to Coborns to get some styff. one being cottage with chives!!  2 for $6.00.  they only had one left so I got a regular one to with it instead of 2 of those..  but I found all the makings for gumbo tomorrow or saturday..   :happy1: :happy1:
that crap is inedible anyway so you saved yourself!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

coborns huh??? they got a brat there thats awesome. its a 4 brothers product called a cooked brat........should try it sometime!!!!!!! about the only brat i really like. which reminds me i need to get more, only 1 package left and thats heading nort with me!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had them and the fresh ones too, they are good..  that and those big burger patties too!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got word mom is in recovery with a new pacemaker and all is good now. She should be able to come home tomorrow. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
excellent news Glenn!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you got good news Glennt!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to hear the good news about your Mom Glenn!!!   Morning boys. 16 here heading for 25 they are saying. Looking like low 30s for the weekend and then mid to upper 30s next week. Well my plans of stuffing summer sausage tonight and smoking it tomorrow may be all up in smoke. Checked tracking yesterday on the casings I ordered and it now says arriving late. Should have paid the extra $4 for FedEx instead of going with parcel post. I figure they must be laying in the ditch with all the Trump ballots and my grandson's hunting license that we never got.  :nerd:  :rotflmao: So now we may make a Menards run tomorrow. Otherwise TGIF boys. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples gots the day and it felt great to sleep in.  Have some odds n ends to do today but it'll be an at my own pace. The coffee sure is tasty.   See ya!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  24 here going for 36...  good for you Bobber!! yes the coffee is tasting good..  managed to get a few things done yesterday and I'm sure today will be the same..  have a good day all!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Buddy and I went out fishing yesterday afternoon for an hour and a half but got no fish.  Same spot where we had nailed them the night before.  Oh well.   We got cold so we came up and started getting the fish house ready to go out on the ice today.  Was a solid 6" of ice.  Got two fresh bales out to the horses yesterday too so that won't slow me down today.  LOL  I hope your casings arrive early JB.  If there are any ballots in the box just burn them.  We don't want to complicate things any further.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  We are going to do our ring bologna tomorrow.  All of this sausage talk got me inspired too.  Have another cup of java and enjoy your days boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 25* & are gonna make the mid-40's today. Made it back from Waterloo by noon yday so I still had a little time for a couple of things to get done. Nothin too pressing so far today so I'll just roll with it. Have a GREAT Friday!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........mom should come home today. i'll go se her when i hear something.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high around 40, again. Don't get tired of weather like this at least not this time of year. Great news on your Mom glenn. Bet she'll love seeing that new puppy when you get it. Had a new lamb born at the ranch this a.m., a little black bucky. Ewe's first time lambing so she's a little unsure of the whole process but at least she's not beating the lamb. Another trip to Mom's on tap for tomorrow w/the stock trailer. Grab a cattle panel or panels, a squirrel cage fan & whatever else looks like it may have some usefulness. I should probably figure out where deadeye lives and drop some "treasures" off for him!  :evil:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/04/20, 11:22:46 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, sure was a perfect day for December.  I couldn't put my finger on this date until management called today but starting #30 at the shop. Hopefully the next 10 go by as fast as the rest. Anywho think I'll give that box of beer a workout and grill some steaks tonight :happy1: