Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4947295 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Bobber!!!  thats cool!!!  :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 13 here heading for around 30 today. 30 seems like a good number. Congrats Boober! No casings showed up yesterday, so the plan will be to make a Menards run today. Off to I-Falls we will go. Hope to leave early so we can get home and get some other stuff done. I have the deer skull ready to boil, so thst is on the agenda for the weekend too. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 21 here going for 34..  got plenty done yesterday and hope to do the same today..  mostly little things today so no rush for sure..  sounds like a good back up plan Jb!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 19* at the moment & 'sposed to hit 43* later. I think :scratch: we were a little warmer than predicted yday as I seen 47* ~ 3. :cool: Pretty nice for December!!  :happy1: Just a few little things in my sights again for today. Hopin your Saturday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Congrats Bobb.  I am thinking that in your honor we may have to grill up a ribeye tonight.  In keeping with your celebration we may have a libation in your honor also.  We today we are going to get our sausage program started.  We will mix it and put it in a tub and in the frig for a few hours.  Then I will move the fish house out onto the river.  After that we will stuff the rings.  If I run out of time we will stuff tomorrow.  (I may get distracted once the fish house is set) Smoking will take place tomorrow during the Vikes game!  Gonna be a great day.  By the way I am on my second cup of high test!  You all have a great day too. 

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, glad to here the good new about your Mom Glenn. Today I’ll be bringing the skid house down to the shore, so it’s ready when ice is thick enough. I built a smith sled for my flip over and that ready to go. Have a good day all!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I watched this video about making bratwurst, and thought you guys might like it.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks gents!! Hopefully its the last leg of the journey.  Mornin peoples,  momma and I are gonna hit up FF and home depot after a bit then start bustin on the cave some more.  Gotta couple of couches to get rid of and dang they won't be cheap to get rid of... Gots to run  See ya!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Still not bad for the 1st week of December. Getting ready to head out momentarily. Need to hook up to the trailer yet and scratch Ruby behind the ear before I leave. No new arrivals overnite so good to go on that front. Attaboy boober! Pretty sure Mrs. Boober must've thrown you down and said "I must have you!"  :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/05/20, 09:09:34 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she's looking like that came out of me!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Thanks gents!! Hopefully its the last leg of the journey.  Mornin peoples,  momma and I are gonna hit up FF and home depot after a bit then start bustin on the cave some more.  Gotta couple of couches to get rid of and dang they won't be cheap to get rid of... Gots to run  See ya!!
boober.......just set them out on the curb with a for sale sign. $100.00 a piece, someone will steal them by tomorrow morning!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: dont you have some place you could donate them too??????

morning fellers.............. on my 2nd cup of Tanziaian coffee.....hot dang datz good stuff maynerd!!!!!!!

plans today are to cook up a couple ham bones with the final product being garbanzo bean soup. tis the season. go up and see mom this afternoon, she was tired yesterday but looks good!!!!

really getting the itch to head north again but still 9 days away. :doah: :pouty: :confused: something inside me tells me the truck will be pretty much loaded by monday!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 this morning and some fog..  going for 36 today again..  got plenty done yesterday so I think today I might take it some slower..  but then all days seem that way!!  have a good day all!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 22 here heading for around 30 today. Been all hoar frosty since yesterday morning. Looks real pretty outside again this morning. Made the trip to Menards yesterday. That got expensive. Luckily we had a bunch of our 11percent rebates and that knock it in half. I got some pine t&g for the ceiling of the fish house I built last year. At least get that done before I can pull it out on the lake. Started boiling my deer skull when we got home too. Hope to finish that today. Also boiled up a turkey carcass from last weekend and made turkey soup last night. Num num. Well, off to make some breakfast. Have a good one boys.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes it is a cool looking morning out today.  Bobber the first thing I did when I moved up here was to buy a new toilet.  I hate those little round ones.  I put the old toilet out by the end of the driveway with a free sign on it.  It was there for a week and the wife was embarrassed about it.  We went out for breakfast on a Sat or Sun morning and came home and the toilet was finally gone.  LOLOL  A complete success.  Now I get great joy putting things out there and it always disappears.  Even chairs and furniture.  Gonna smoke our rings today whilst we watch the Vikes.  Will be having walleye and eggs for breakfast.  One of my favorites.  Have a great day!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 28* now & gonna get close to 40* here today. Think :scratch: they're still predictin 3 days close to 50* starting ~ Tuesday for us. Not much on the calendar for today but I do have a dentist & a Dr. appt scheduled for Monday & Wednesday next week so it'll be good to get them out of the way. 'Bout it from here, have a good day!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........that pacemaker is doing good......according to my brother and stepdad, moms pretty feisty!!!! :rotflmao:

got the final touches to my garbanzo bean soup done and now in the freezer. bringing some up to moms!!!

yea LPS i use the free route a bunch. you know what they say.........one mans junk is another mans treasure!! :happy1: :rotflmao: up at the cabin we have a corner where it works quite well!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Same here LPS, glenn, as we have a spot ~ 50 yds off the end of our driveway up north where the county blacktop turns back east that everybody on our road sets stuff they don't want or need anymore too. It's gone with in a couple days most of the time. Some of it goes to other's cabins I'm sure but I think the natives that live around there end up with a lot of it too & that's OK by me. :happy1: Better than throwing it in the ground or paying to get rid of it IMO.  :cool:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
God's speed ta yer MA MA Glenn! :happy1:  Just noticed yer post today. :bonk:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
God's speed ta yer MA MA Glenn! :happy1:  Just noticed yer post today. :bonk:
:happy1: :happy1: tanks Lee!!!!!

and my wife retired the walker yesterday! :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the mid to upper 30's. They were talking cloudy w/eventually clearing. Already clear so we might steal another beautimous day. Unloaded the stuff from Mom's, 3 cattle panels, a large squirrel cage fan & other stuff. Fan is a beast. That beotch should really move some air, kinda like glenn!  :bonk: BTW, glad to hear your Mom is coming along.  :happy1: Need to take the Stude to town & gas it up. Prolly stop over to the kindly neighbor's to see what's up there. He cleaned out part of the area the sheep inhabit with his tractor & can't get at the rest of it. See if the bucket or forks on the skidsteer would be the better weapon. Pitchforks are overrated.  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed to BIL's to drop off an entertainment center for him then off to FF to grab a battery for the wheeler so I can pull the spearhouse out of the woods. Haven't use it in quiet awhile, not sure what I'm going to find there. Then take it easy today, been a busy week. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
done that since we moved here over 20 years ago, place stuff by the end of the road and bam gone!! 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 22 here heading for around 30 today. Been all hoar frosty since yesterday morning. Looks real pretty outside again this morning. Made the trip to Menards yesterday. That got expensive. Luckily we had a bunch of our 11percent rebates and that knock it in half. I got some pine t&g for the ceiling of the fish house I built last year. At least get that done before I can pull it out on the lake. Started boiling my deer skull when we got home too. Hope to finish that today. Also boiled up a turkey carcass from last weekend and made turkey soup last night. Num num. Well, off to make some breakfast. Have a good one boys.

Better try to keep them straight. Or you could end up with mounted turkey bones and deer skull noodle soup...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good one Del. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Del did a funny!!!!! :rotflmao: :nerd:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Monday! At least so far it is. Going to do a hide pick up and see how many we have for the past weekend. Might wrap it up later this week. Rather painful game to watch yesterday, thinking we may need a new kicker and Offense Coord................Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one Del! I call it buck head soup.  :bonk: Morning boys. 24 here heading for right around 30 today. Still foggy yet this morning. It was foggy all day yesterday. Got a few things done yesterday. Almost have the deer skull cleaned out. Takes a bit of time to get everything off of it. Well, just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 28 here and foggy again, might make 33 today..  got what I wanted done yesterday and just plug along today too..  no rush for anything these days...  deviled eggs tasted so good last week, I decided to make another batch yesterday..  eggs needed to be used and that is a good way to use them in my book!!  have a good day today!!!  :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we have 31* with a light mist/fog early & it's lookin like we might get close to 40* today again. Been out to the hospital already so I could get my lab work done before my yearly check up on Wednesday. Need to be at the dentist by 9 so I better run. Hopin your Monday's a good 1.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........nuttin pressing on the schedule at the moment............kinda liking this retried stuff!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

only issue i see with a trip north a week from today, i get more antsy and wanna load up the truck. bt then what do i do the rest of the week. :pouty: :pouty: