Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900623 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 35 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. High temps reached 50 at Waseca with 52 at Albert's Leaf & Owatonna. Another webinar today so that'll burn up the better part of the day. The one yesterday was pretty dry. Dozed off while watching a thrilling adventure on soybean stem diseases. Good thing they record these things so you can go back and look at the parts you slept thru! Just wake me up when it's time to go home... :coffee:

Glad to hear you'll live to see your namesake boar!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I see my honey do list has on it "hang Christmas lights" on it today. Oh joy.............. Going to get rid of some deer hides and then pack for the weekend trip to camp to get in the last two days of deer season, hopefully a dumb one stumbles by and has "beer sticks, polish and summer sausage" written on it's side.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. You 2 border patrol guys have any idea how far south that snow went. Be nice if there was I little snow on the lake?!

Still no new sign of moles. :happy1: just winning. :rotflmao:

Glad to here your negative bud.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe :scratch: they're just waiting 'til you leave town to have their big party. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe :scratch: they're just waiting 'til you leave town to have their big party. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: I would hope they know better. :smoking: :sleazy:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. You 2 border patrol guys have any idea how far south that snow went. Be nice if there was I little snow on the lake?!

Still no new sign of moles. :happy1: just winning. :rotflmao:

Glad to here your negative bud.

Barely south of the lake. No where near your area that I know of.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I see my honey do list has on it "hang Christmas lights" on it today. Oh joy.............. Going to get rid of some deer hides and then pack for the weekend trip to camp to get in the last two days of deer season, hopefully a dumb one stumbles by and has "beer sticks, polish and summer sausage written on it's side.  :happy1: :happy1:
Glenn no getting tattoos and walking by Mark now.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Sorry Dotch made me do it.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I see my honey do list has on it "hang Christmas lights" on it today. Oh joy.............. Going to get rid of some deer hides and then pack for the weekend trip to camp to get in the last two days of deer season, hopefully a dumb one stumbles by and has "beer sticks, polish and summer sausage written on it's side.  :happy1: :happy1:
Glenn no getting tattoos and walking by Mark now.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Sorry Dotch made me do it.
:rotflmao: that damn Dotch..........nuttin but a gawl dang instigator!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
Back to the grind today.  Not sure if its age?  Turned 60 last jan. while recovering from my car crash.
  I was knocked out for around 2 hours? My short term memory seem' s to be getting worse and worse everyday. Its  Driving the hammer crazy so I'm going to the dr today to see what she has to say.  Years ago  she said you know john your getting older :pouty:
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I hear ya cookie on the memory deal, I think as we all get older it seems to slip some..  today I'm going to St. Cloud for an ultra sound on my legs and aorta, the VA thinks I need another check up.. I also heard there is now Popeye's Chicken in St. Cloud so I might have see if that is true!!  so with that I don't think I'll get a whole lot done around here today..  high of 30 today so colder too..  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! Good luck Cookie. I think alot of it has to do with getting busy. To much shtuff running thru the brain. And like Kelly Bundy used to say, if you put in something new something old has to go out.  ;) Well, 23 at the homestead this AM and that is about what it will be all day today. The weekend is looking about the same, then it showed a high of 7 for Monday. We shall see. Plan to stuff the summer sausage tonight and then put in smoker early tomorrow. Will be good to get that done. While that is smoking I plan to change the oil and tranny fluid in the wife's ride. She is heading down to the daughter's on Sunday to spend the week down there and help take care of her. The daughter is having her double mastectomy on Monday. Next week will be a tuff one for her. Well, here's to another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
my best to your daughter and all of you guys Jb..

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Mike!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 36* now & it might actually raise a couple degrees from there. Hope so, as it looks like we have a little precip in our fcast this morning & we don't really need the roads to turn into a skating rink. Yeah JB, hopin for nothin but the best for your daughter. It's nice that your wife can be there for her. :cool: Got a couple little things in mind for this am other than that it'll be a quiet day. Hopin your Friday's a good 1!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with the Kelly Bundy theory on memory loss JB, also good thoughts to you, the Mrs. and your daughter for a speedy recovery. Keep positive thoughts.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good morning fellers, oh my Kelly Bundy!!!!! :wowza: :hubba: Al was my hero ya know!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

not much on theagenda today. gotta go with momma, she has some eye appt thingy going, she cant drive after that.

JB, hoping all the best for your daughter.  :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/11/20, 09:46:46 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Cloudy today after several days of sunshine. Might be outdoor chit hauling on tap this afternoon. Be nice to get it before it refreezes, then focus on the indoor stuff that won't freeze up for a while. Another trip to Mom's on tap for tomorrow. Looks like my car hauling guy will be preoccupied with another project so it'll be a load of shelving and that kind of stuff.

Good luck cookie. What JB said is true. I sat thru 3 days of webinars and have already forgotten most of it! Too much other crap going on. Prayers for all of you JB. Nothing fun about any of that.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  JB I will say some prayers for your daughter.  Tough thing to go through I am sure.  For all of you!    Well I am going to move my fish house today.  It melted into the ice with the warm weather we had.  I am only moving 20 or 30 feet so no big deal.  Only caught one little sauger last night.  Lots of bites.  Still a good time.  You all have a good day. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for all the well wishes for the daughter boys. Appreciate it!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for all the well wishes for the daughter boys. Appreciate it!
:happy1: :happy1: but.................. :scratch: :scratch: your being left unsupervised??????? :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

LPS??????????????????????????????? :evil:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. Wonder what kind of trouble I can get into. :evil: Morning boys. 20 here and heading for around 22 I think. I was up at 4:30 and had the sausage in the smoker going about 5:00. It will be an all day smoke. Plan to service the wife's car before she heads south tomorrow. All kinds of projects on my agenda this weekend. See how many I can get done. Coffee is brewing right now. One unleaded and one high octane for the wife. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellas, we've got 29* & are aimin for 36* later. A short list again here, see the Hawks play Bucky so I'll be checkin that out, other than that we'll see. Have a good 1

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, must have been really tired seeing as how I slept in this morning!!  25 here going for 29..  coffee is real good this morning, seeing as how I had to fast for those tests yesterday..  I think they went as good as can be expected..  thinking fried taters, bacon and eggs this morning!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Smoking sausage that sounds good jb, mornin peoples gonna take 2 slabs of salmon otta the brine shortly for the smoker later, trying a different wet brine this time. Scored a voucher from the city to get ridda my furniture fer nuttin at the dump so probably drag them out today and load up. Anywho,  have a great Saturday fellas!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man that sounds good Mike.  Got the house moved to my new spot.  My blocking had really melted in.  They all chipped out of the ice easily as it was still wet.  Kept one sauger last night and had lots of nibbles too.  I suppose you have all read about the long haired German Shepherd that killed a 14 year old boy in the Ottertail area on Thursday.  Bad deal for sure.  I can't imagine the horror that kid went through when it happened.  Google it.  Battle Lake dog kills kid.  On a lighter note, the Gophers play football today and 11.  They are missing lots of players due to covid and Nebraska is favored by 9.  Will still be fun for awhile.   Have a great Saturday. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
https://twitter.com/i/status/1336741860287639553   Anyone want to get inline to kick this POS ass?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and it sure tasted good too!!  just got done eating!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........Mikey......Linda a little rough on you last night?? :scratch: :doah: :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

tanzanian coffee is great this morning. :coffee: :happy1: :happy1: have been pretty much ready to head north since wednesday, tweek and load a few things yet today, hook up trailer and hope to hitting the pavement by 6;30 am tomorrow morning!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
https://twitter.com/i/status/1336741860287639553   Anyone want to get inline to kick this POS ass?
tea i'm thinking he's done as a coach.......maybe as a teacher to if he is one!!!!!!