Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901334 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Done plowing and have been babysitting.  LOL  I think I better have an early lunch whilst he gives me a chance.  Sun is coming out.  See ya later.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 heading for 29 today. Did some snow moving after work last night. Got stuck here at work for an extra 1-1/2 hours yesterday too. Didn't help me on my list of projects for last night. Which means I will have to get them done tonight. My Dad and stepmom may come up today now instead of tomorrow because of the winter storm watch for tomorrow. Last I seen this morning is 2-6" of snow with winds over 40 mph. Sounds miserable tomorrow. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 22* & gonna make 42* later. More wind again today but it's changed direction. Moving a little early today as we need to be in mason City by 8:00. Gotta go, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 25 here going for the mid 30's maybe..  winter storn watch here to starting at at 6am tomorrow..  winds and up to 4 inches here too..  going to Sartell this morning for a periodontal appointment..  thats always fun, yea right..  then when I get home I have a few things to do..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. In the move early to as momma got some eye appt in sartell this morning. Yep the weather terrorist are at it again.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
check out Runnings then!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
check out Runnings then!!
been there 3 times already. :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
then you know where to go and where to look for the spices!!!  let me know what ya find!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Weather on the way tomorrow and a taste of winter with it. 1"-2" of snow possible into Thursday. Temps rebound into Christmas & the weekend. Studebaker & disk retrieval mission is a "go" for tomorrow. Hoping the weather allows us to get this done in the a.m. Finners crossed... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did go to Runnings in St. Cloud after my dental appointment..  not a bad store at all!!!  will have to check it out more some day.. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Weather terrorist gave a blizzard warning here. Sure hope I don't loose my white dog. :pouty: :doofus: :rotflmao:

Winter storm warning for up north.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe you will need to put a bell on him Glenn. Morning boys. 17 here this morning snowing and the wind is a howling out of the nort. Temps are supposed to slowly drop throughout the day. Going to be a cold one tonight and tomorrow. Last I heard was 3-5" for are area with more to the east of Baudette. All I wish for Christmas is thicker ice out front so we can get out to 20-25 fow. Today is Friday for me, Marvin decided to ad Christmas eve as a paid holiday this year.  :happy1: The wife still has to work tomorrow unfortunately. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 29 here and the is cranking about 20mph from the north..  snow is just west of us so by 930 or so I think look out!!  talking about 4 inches here..  was thinking about going to Alex this morning but decided not...  I don't need anything that bad..  just lay low today and then get ready to get the snow blower fired up...  Glenn besides the bell tie a big red ribbon on Boar Jr.!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :angry2: :confused: NOT boar jr.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: we shall figure something out.  :happy1: :rotflmao:

morning fellers.....not much on the agenda for today.......dogs get a bath day today. momma's headed to st cloud quick, food store too!!!!!! weather terrorists are all over the map on snow totals. only thing they seem to agree on its gonna be windy. :doofus:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the wind yer used too right!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 46* presently & we might make 49*, south wind howlin since early here. We're 'sposed to be on the SE edge of the storm & could get an inch. Seen 1 fcast where they were showin just north of Dotch, along Hwy 14, gettin as much as 7". Made it home yday by ~ 11 as everything went pretty smooth over there. No big plans for today, except for gettin ready for tomorrow a bit. Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: yea but it usually comes from your direction!!!!!!!! :mooning: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
snowing yet up north guyz?,its always scary when the weather folks can't decide who will get how much snow,anywhere from a few inches to over a foot.last time I herd a forcast like this was oct 30th 1991,wilst hunting in western mn,next day 28"s of snow halloween in the metro area...hopefully enough ice was made this past week to save our icefishing season no matter how much snow we get.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: yea but it usually comes from your direction!!!!!!!! :mooning: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

it sure is crankin from the north!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
SSE here @ 20+!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's starting to snow lightly now, so it won't be long...  and it's sure gray to the NW..  or maybe that's the snow rolling in!!   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Blowing like a banshee here.  Snow too.  I may do a quick trip to town but won't be gone long.  The wife is working today and tomorrow morning.  Then a nice long weekend for her.  We will just enjoy our time together at home.  LOL  I am not going to plow until this is over so I can do it all in one shot.  Not looking forward to the cold but we do need more ice so it is a good thing.  You all have a great day, or at least a good one. 

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
merry christmas guys  even you glen
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
same to you cookie!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
merry christmas guys  even you glen
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: thanks cookie.......you to!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
starting to snow and really windy here now. momma's home!!!!! :happy1: we are set..let'r buck.

both the hounds got a bath, but not sure who got more wet........the dogs or me!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you mostly needed one too bud!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

30 mph winds now...  heard 60 mph in Fargo
« Last Edit: December 12/23/20, 11:32:18 AM by mike89 »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Pretty much white out here with the wind just'a whipp'in....I took the whole week off, so let'er fly....I'll clean it up later.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Blizzard warning just came across the TV at 2 for the counties just west & NW of us. Just a WWA until 2am for us so far. Up to 2" with a light glaze & gusts up 45.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was thinking firing up the snow blower later this afternoon but decided with the wind whipping around I'll wait till tomorrow too, good thing I got the day off too!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: