Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903794 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Gives me time to get back in bikini shape.   :doofus:

Good luck.    :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got our stimulus checks too.  Now I can go to Walmart and buy beans and Mac and Cheese.    Mmm.   

Also just decided our trip to Black's beach is off for this year.   Gives me time to get back in bikini shape.   :doofus:
there's a pic I don't want to see!!!    :puke: :puke:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got our stimulus checks too.  Now I can go to Walmart and buy beans and Mac and Cheese.    Mmm.   

Also just decided our trip to Black's beach is off for this year.   Gives me time to get back in bikini shape.   :doofus:
we got ours on Monday.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That stinks del, even tho Cali is having a serious breakout blacks beach should be safe, unless you can't resist staying 6 feet away..lol

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya, fer a chick magnet like delbert, that might be a tall order boober.  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, fer a chick magnet like delbert, that might be a tall order boober.  :doah:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good Dotch!!  28 here and saying snow showers, but not seeing any snow..  and that's close to the high today..  going into Alex this morning..  I did one errand done yesterday, another today and one more tomorrow..  and of course they were all in different directions so can't do all at once..  oh well I get out a little that way too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 16 here this morning heading for 29. Not much else happening. Just another day in the salt mines. Happy Hump day boys. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 27* here & headed for 32*. We were a little warmer than they said yday as it got pretty nice in the afternoon & I seen 32* in the car. Just a light dusting to maybe a .1" for us today as the radar shows it staying of to our west. Looks like mike & glenn could get some to me today though. Going to get a haircut today, after that we'll see. Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice morning, a little windy though.  I am getting a lot of water by my fish house so may have to block it up a little more in the next few days.  Got a keeper last night so will have that with a couple of eggs this morning.  Buddy nipped at Cooper again this morning and I don't blame him.  The pup was jumping all over him and biting with those sharp teeth.  No damage done.  It does get him some respect too.  LOL  No big plans for the day.  Maybe I will just work around here.  You all have a good one. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......... i hear ya LPS the sheltie has run-ins with shadow several times a day. dang little terrorist!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: also haircut day here....

nuttin much else going, however i do need to try and schedule a trip to st cloud yet this week. sure hope i can fit it in!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Plopped a couple round bales in the ewe lot last nite and the sheep just looked at them. Not starving apparently. Catching up on things that have been back-burnered today. After meeting with a customer this afternoon will be getting a load of oat straw. It's not too far and the guy was super nice on the phone. He's getting started raising goats. Guessing it's another one of those people I could wind up BS-ing with too long and chores might be done by the time I get back. Hate when that happens... ;)
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 12 here heading for 27 today. Pretty much the forecast for the next 5-6 days when I looked this morning. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 17 here and might get to 27.. was a nice enough day yesterday..  got a few things done yesterday that I wasn't planning so they are done.. got a few things to do today but nothing pressing...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Just gonna do some work around the house today. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 26* & foggy again today so they're warning of slick roads around here. It looks like we might hit 30* later, it got a bit warmer than fcasted yday again. It'll just be some putzing around here today too, have a good 1.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........i got nuttin going so.......its gonna be a mikey and gunner kinda day!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:

think maybe i'll go through a bunch of the paperwork mom gave me for the cabin. some in my mind needs to be chucked out.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, gray and fog here too.    One of these days I have to mask up and risk my life at the grocery store,  getting a pretty lengthy list, and almost out of catchup

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, gray and fog here too.    One of these days I have to mask up and risk my life at the grocery store,  getting a pretty lengthy list, and almost out of catchup
OH NO.............out of katchup............go now!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

If you don't want to go to the grocery store del, I can mail you some katchup. Just ask glenn! That reminds me...  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Got a load of straw late yesterday afternoon. Nice guy, turned out he's the son in law of one of my college profs. Who knew? Straw is still on the trailer yet so I'm cut rating my New Year's exercise program to any and all. You pay only a buck a bale for an extremely high quality aerobic workout! Might even toss in a beer afterwards... :toast: 
« Last Edit: January 01/07/21, 11:19:34 AM by Dotch »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 9 above here heading for the mid 20s today. No cutting firewood this weekend yet so the forecast looks like ice fishing with the chance of beer.  :toast: We are getting an 8 cord load of 100" tamarack delivered today because we are almost out. Not usually how we do it, but don't have a choice. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 16 here and going for 24..  got my errands finished yesterday or so I thought..  got one more today..  that's ok todays is easy..  got a few other things to do today but nothing earth shattering..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 25* 7 more fog this am & 27* is 'sposed to be the high. We got a bit warmer than fcasted again yday as I seen 32*. Got a couple irons in the fire this mornin & 1 may include a trip to Mason City. That's it from the southland, hopin your Friday's a good 1.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
After coffee this morning I need to finish stuffing 250 letters and get them in the mail. We made the decision to postpone our banquet yesterday and we need to let everyone know. After that lunch and a nap. Might have to burn a pile of brush behind the house this afternoon. Looks to be about a three to four beer project. Have a great weekend. Later.. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
After coffee this morning I need to finish stuffing 250 letters and get them in the mail. We made the decision to postpone our banquet yesterday and we need to let everyone know. After that lunch and a nap. Might have to burn a pile of brush behind the house this afternoon. Looks to be about a three to four beer project. Have a great weekend. Later.. :happy1: :happy1:
mark, now mike will be sitting iin your driveway droolin since you mentioned beer!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers, pretty foggy here.....no i wasnt with dotch last night!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao: not much cookin yet today. yesterday i put on new reels and my wifes new panfish rod together. one more thing off the list. today i might check the line on her ice rods. left mine at the cabin.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
for the life of me i cant find my outdoor news thread.  :confused: :banghead: had my first issue when i got back from up north. 2nd one came yesterday so i glanced threw it today.

not to bad so far!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Foggy as heck here too.  Just going to do some work here at home again today.  Got a nice 15" eye last night so will cook that for lunch today for the wife when she gets home.  All is ok here on the northern front.  JB you will save all kinds of time by getting that load delivered.  Good decision.  Friday boys.  Seems like that was long week.  Well see ya all later.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Foggy as heck here too.  Just going to do some work here at home again today.  Got a nice 15" eye last night so will cook that for lunch today for the wife when she gets home.  All is ok here on the northern front.  JB you will save all kinds of time by getting that load delivered.  Good decision.  Friday boys.  Seems like that was long week.  Well see ya all later.
You are right there. Unfortunately at $30 a cord more it adds up fast. But I am getting lazier each year that goes by.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! If I type fast I can keep writing that. 22 at choretime, think that was our high actually. A lot of activity in the office this a.m. Accountant wanting all kinds of fun stuff. Only one guy with an appointment & lots of others looking to kill time. Think I need to retire so I can go pester people on my schedule! :bonk: Got the straw unloaded & stacked last nite. Wife told me she's been exposed to 'rona. Her boss got her test back day before yesterday. Her other co-worker lost her sense of taste & smell; was tested yesterday. If I have to be quarantined that's OK. I got tons of things I can do at home. Guarantee ya, ain't nobody gonna bother me iff'n I'm haulin' chit!  :happy1: