Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904259 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya best load up on Gin and tonic,  and load the freezer for grillin!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
ya best load up on Gin and tonic,  and load the freezer for grillin!!!
yea dont think that semi tanker trailer of gin will last dotch?????/ :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
who knows??  better safe than sorry!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so momma left me again!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers:

er. really mean......... :pouty: :sad: :doah: she wanted nuttin to do with taking the little terrorist with!!! :rotflmao:

so with that said i be thinking adult beverages  :happybounce: :dancinred: :drinking: and just to show her i took out the tree chickens aka grouse for din-din tomorrow!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm saved! The transport of Tanqueray just pulled up. And not a moment too soon... :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm saved! The transport of Tanqueray just pulled up. And not a moment too soon... :huh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
From this morning at my place.
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the frost makes for a nice pic!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sweet pictures Mark. Was frosty up here to. 22 here this morning heading for upper 20s. Come home from work last night to a nice big wood pile. Now some cutting will be done tomorrow. Fishy fishy today. Going to get a little something to eat then head out to the fish house. Brother in law should be rolling in anytime I think. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 9 here going for the mid 20's so they say..  didn't get there yesterday cause of the clouds and fog which we have again today..  the hore frost is thick again today..  have a good day all!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes it is beautiful here too.  Just gonna watch football today I guess.  Cook up some grub too.  Tried to send a video of the pup and Buddy but it doesn't work.  It is a MOV so must be wrong format.  Only 35 seconds long.  ???  Oh well.  No fish last night.  On KFAN They played a Tommy Lasorda interview after they lost a game years ago.  It was almost all bleeped out due to him swearing.  Funny as heck.  Have a good one!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 23* here & gonna warm all the way up to 24*. ;) :rolleyes: Just another glenn type day ;D here as all I have in mind is a little putzin until the fball games start. 'Bout it from here, have a good un!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........same here kinda a football watching day!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 17 at choretime heading for a high around 20. Nice little ewe lamb born outside yesterday afternoon. Was on my way through to get feed when I spied her & her mom. Lamb was hooked on so got my feed then came back to pen them up. Lotsa chit jobs on tap for today. Preparing for another assault on the barn cleaning project. Whether I can haul it or have to stockpile it, it needs to get done. Celebrating a birthday for an old friend. Jimmy Page is 77 today!  :happy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA9Rec1qAFQ

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 here this morning heading for upper 20s again today. This steady mild weather is crazy. I did manage to catch my limit yesterday. Good thing since the BIL and the other 2 only had 4 fish total. So they will have a nice bag of fish to bring home. Going to head out for awhile this morning and see if I can catch some this morning. Then come in and cut up some of that wood we had delivered. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 26 here and it might go up 1 degree they say..  that's ok too..  did get a few small things done yesterday looks to be about the same today..  I see the fog is gone with the breeze, that's good!! have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Mornin guys, 22* startin out, it looks like 26* is 'sposed to be the high. Got a couple little things in mind for early today & probably just some football after that. Hopin your Sunday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......the dog is on a terror this morning!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao:

yep just another football sunday!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another beautiful morning here.  We decided to get a new side by side frig.  Will be delivered on Tue.  We have a 20 cu ft Whirlpool that works great to give away free.  Come and get it Glenn.  LOL  May even have them bring a new dishwasher too.  It's all about stimulus!  LOL   Our pup is worn out and napping already.  He didn't put on any weight this week but looks longer and taller.  He has had lots of exercise this week.  Fun games yesterday.  More today.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another beautiful morning here.  We decided to get a new side by side frig.  Will be delivered on Tue.  We have a 20 cu ft Whirlpool that works great to give away free.  Come and get it Glenn.  LOL  May even have them bring a new dishwasher too.  It's all about stimulus!  LOL   Our pup is worn out and napping already.  He didn't put on any weight this week but looks longer and taller.  He has had lots of exercise this week.  Fun games yesterday.  More today.
:happy1: :rotflmao: shadow is in a time out currently. little terrorist wont leave the sheltie alone. :confused: :confused: he is also taller then the sheltie. shadow also is longer.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Breaking News.  We must have not been on the scale correctly yesterday.   The little yellow bulldozer is actually 31 lbs.  SO he gained another 5-6 lbs this week.  That means he now gets 4 cups of food a day. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Breaking News.  We must have not been on the scale correctly yesterday.   The little yellow bulldozer is actually 31 lbs.  SO he gained another 5-6 lbs this week.  That means he now gets 4 cups of food a day.
WOWZER that's alot of food, mine gets about 2 1/2 cups a day and still craps like a goose !!!!!! maybe i best bump it up a bit!!!! :scratch: :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Read the chart on the package.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
if we were closer I might have had an interested party for it..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Would be a perfect garage frig too.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i burnt that with the burnables up north the weekend of dec 19th. :confused: :pouty: kinda wishing i wouldnt of done that.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Would be a perfect garage frig too.

thats what I was thinking too... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
i burnt that with the burnables up north the weekend of dec 19th. :confused: :pouty: kinda wishing i wouldnt of done that.

Google it Glenn.  I just looked and they have the feeding chart there for you.  25 lbs get 3 cups a day.  30 lbs get 4 cups a day.  We will do 1 1/2 cup in morning, 1 cup for noon, 1 1/2 cup at supper. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i just googled it. problem is i dont have a scale in the house......havent in 20 years. :scratch: i'm guessing shadow is in the 40-60 lb range and it states 2 1/2 to  1/4 cups.

this is what the diamond dog food had for directions.
« Last Edit: January 01/10/21, 10:15:30 AM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
40-60 lbs???   Did you see I just weighed Copper and he is 31 lbs.  We have been feeding him 3 cups a day lately.