Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902808 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime with a high around 35. .05" of rainfall at the ranch and .08" in Bugtussle proper. Snowmageddon heading this way tonite w/6"-9" of snow expected & wind gusting up to 30 mph. Doesn't appear like this one has the punch the last one did for here anyway. Meanwhile, I unhooked the tractor from the chitspreader, again, got the blower put back together & the bucket back on the skidsteer yesterday afternoon. Aside from not having the small barn cleaned yet, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. 
« Last Edit: January 01/14/21, 09:10:22 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Startin  :snow4: pretty good here too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Upgraded to a Blizzard Warning here. Still light rain for now. Doing a little fixing on my snow bucket on the JD 2510.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
still lite rain/drizzle here..  temp dropping too..  I did score 2 real nice rump roasts for $2.99 a pound..  3# or so each... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Upgraded to a Blizzard Warning here. Still light rain for now. Doing a little fixing on my snow bucket on the JD 2510.

Been in a virtual mtg. this a.m. Oh goody... :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Snow is accumulating on the road and deck now.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Been in a virtual mtg. this a.m. Oh goody... :rolleyes:
dude, you got it made!!! :evil: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That reminds me, I need to mail a manure sample... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the white stuff just started about 5 minutes ago, lite now.. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That reminds me, I need to mail a manure sample... :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: no you don't. :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Steady light snow here.  Real wet.  Just raised the fish house.  Took my ride to town with Buddy and we brought Cooper with us.  It went well.  Buddy likes to sit right beside me, even leans on me but of course Cooper had to but it but Buddy was ok.  I gave him lots of hugs. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just came in & it had let up a little then, comin pretty good again now. I did hear a plow down on CR 35 'bout an hour ago. Just a guess :scratch: but bettin they're putting salt or maybe even a little brine on the roads.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they were throwing sand and what down a few hours ago here too..

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Just barely starting to snow now.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Close to 3" on the ground @ 4:00 when we went to check the mail.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The latest weather warnings I looked at for the st cloud area anyway, said the worst is still on its way overnight into tomorrow. Let'r buck. I'm a good boy scout and I am well prepared  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
very little here thus far..  I think it's going Glenn's way..  heck won't know till it's done anyway..  But glad ya got beer Glenn!!  ya said ya were ready!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Another 1-3" in the latest WWA predicted for us. Should be done by noon tomorrow the way it looks.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Another 1-3" in the latest WWA predicted for us. Should be done by noon tomorrow the way it looks.
how much you get today Gunner??? I'd like to head up week before the super bowl but I really don't want to deal with alot of snow on the ice. Getting to old for that crap  :pouty:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 29 here this morning and a little light snow coming down yet. I would guess that we got 3-4 inches of snow. Be interesting to hear what Barry got since he is a little further east than us. From Warroad to home last night was a huge difference. Not much in town and by the time we got home there was a couple inches of snow on the ground. Sounds like the snow will end later and then the temp cools down some for tomorrow. No cutting firewood this weekend yet, so Ice fishing it will be. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, not sure how much snow we got, at least 2 inches or so I guess..  the wind is still in control, howling away!!  not much going on here today other than clean the sidewalks and driveway..  it can wait till later this morning..  have a good and safe day all!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Chris I would say 3" here.  I will have to plow today.   :sleazy:  I did get one small walleye last night so threw it back.  I just looked and it appears we will be getting another shot of snow this morning.  Don't know how much yet.  Mayhaps I will wait for the second wave before I plow.  ???   Well the pup wants in so see ya all later.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Might be 2 inches of snow so far at the most. The weather terrorists are predicting 2 to 4 more. Bit breezy out there. We are still in a Blizzard Warning.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just cleaned the sidewalk, lots of ice too and the snow is very heavy wet stuff as they are saying..  be carefull!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just blew the driveway.   Maybe 4 inches, way less than the 6 to 10 they were hollering about. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Yea overblown weather warnings again. :confused: clean off the deck, sidewalk and driveway is about all on the agenda for today  sure hope Itasca county didn't get much

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
At least up here in our neck of the woods the wind has stayed fairly light.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Really wet, heavy snow. I'm glad we didn't get more.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning,here in central mn,just a few inches,been raining since 4am,canceled my trip back to south dakota as the roads looked sucky and 50mph winds to the west,or so they say,kinda wanted another  couple day's of chasing rooster's,oh well,next week,dry run for my pup,he slept on my hunting cloths I had laid out last night...he looks bummed.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well got my drive and sidewalks done for this round of snow...  and yup used the snow blower too..  well worth it as heavy as it was..  didn't throw it as far as normal too, gee whiz :rotflmao: :rotflmao: