Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946761 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
you forgot to take your wife out for supper Friday night??  no wonder she leaves ya or sends ya off!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea well its not like she kept asking when we where going down either,,,,,,, :pouty: :pouty:

my granddaughter and her boy toy called me last nite, they wanted to know if i wanted to join them today spearing on minnewaska???? there out in there big house, said about 14 inches of ice.i declined........i have fish!
:scratch: Might be fun or don't you like that either?  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Maybe Shadow wanted to go! :tut: :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sun hasn't shown up so the temp is not going to make 27, and now it's snowing!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 7 here this morning and that will be the high for today I guess. Chilly for a couple then up into the 30s on Wednesday. Then back down again. Like a roller coaster ride. Otherwise just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 10 here and maybe make it to 16..  about the same here for the week as Jb's weather..  got a few small things to do today, so it will be a good day..  have a good day all!! 

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Enjoy today's holiday!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I will have a sip of coffee to that GT!  Pretty calm here today so far.  Good thing with the cold now.  The resorts have to like this cold snap too.  We took a ride up to Morris Point where you can see the lake yesterday.  Lots of houses out there.  Sure enjoyed the football yesterday.  Good games.  The wife has off today with the holiday.  Not sure what is on our agenda.  Just play with the puppy I guess.  Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 12* ~ 6:45 when I went out & that may be the high, a light dusting of snow too. Got a load of clothes in the dryer already so I'll be finishing them up. I got our sled runnin yday & there's a little more TLC required there. Will have to see what comes up after that. Have a good day!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers...........holiday????? the means no bills in the mail!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i'm always on holiday!!!!! :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd: not sure whats up today........guess i'll do the Mikey and Gunner thing.........take it as it comes!!!!!!!

well i better get to the football pool thing soon before boar blows a nut!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 15 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. A dusting of snow overnite, ~.1" at the ranch & .2" in Bugtussle. Melted out to a trace at home & .01" or liquid equivalent in town. Another ewe lamb born this a.m. Was already trotting around in the lambing barn so not much to worry about there. Bank drive up is open & so is the post office lobby so I can mail the placenta to glenn!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 15 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. A dusting of snow overnite, ~.1" at the ranch & .2" in Bugtussle. Melted out to a trace at home & .01" or liquid equivalent in town. Another ewe lamb born this a.m. Was already trotting around in the lambing barn so not much to worry about there. Bank drive up is open & so is the post office lobby so I can mail the placenta to glenn!  :happy1:
:banghead: :banghead: training-087 :taz: :taz: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: putz.....

hey dont you read your PM's!!!! :doah: :scratch: :embarrassed:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
When I see the PM's from a known union thug I hit the report to administrator button!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
When I see the PM's from a known union thug I hit the report to administrator button!  :rotflmao:
:confused: :taz: :taz: training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :pouty:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -2 here this morning and heading for like 5 for a high today. Mid 30s tomorrow. That will make that pressure out front go nuts I am sure. It was about a foot wide on Sunday. I imagine tomorrow afternoon it will be pushed 6 feet in the air. The nieghbors should have fun trying to fix it since I will be at work and not out there again until the weekend. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 8 here and only going to 10..  not sure what I have going on today but what ever I'll get it done...  I see the grocery store has cottage cheese on sale, BOGO...  so I'll to score some of that for sure this week...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guyz,looks like cold weather is settling in this week which usually ends up having a "Snow" event....but we're due I guess.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup cold here but not near as bad as it could be.  Gotta love it.  No big plans for the day.  Just do some work around here.  I am gonna make chili after hearing Mike made some.  Sounds great.  Well stay warm and have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......taking shadow to the vet today at 10 am. since we live in town gotta license him in the city, so he needs to be up to date with the vet shots,etc. be interested in what they say about my little terrorist!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

snow flurries here.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. Light snow falling, so far a tad over a half inch. Melted the water out of what was accumulated at the ranch and came up with .03" so far. Think we'll just wait in town. More lambs overnite, our first set of twins for the season, one of each. The mother was an idiot so it took the better part of 20 minutes to get her corralled. Be nice to get a few more out of the way the next couple days when it's warm ahead of the cool down and potential storm Sat. nite into Sunday. Can always dream   :huh: 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, been on the go since early today. L & M called yday ~ 4:15 & said the Husqvarna was done so we hit the road a little after 7 to pick it up. They found 2-3 other things they fixed for us while it was there, still < 2 hrs labor which was a nice surprise. As long as we were in GR we got some groceries, had to pick up my prescription as well. Lunch at Sportsman's by 11:30 & back here by 1. Unload, put blower back on tractor, & had to quit or there'd be nothin for tomorrow. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Not sure  :scratch: but I'm thinkin HH might start a bit early today. :crazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, it was -6 when I went to bed last night, it's already plus 13.  fast swing in temps..  going to Alex this morning and get a few things..  other than that just a few things going on..  have a good day all!!  :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. It was -10 last night when I went to bed and it is 15 here this morning. Supposed to make it into the mid 30s today. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Happy hump day. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mid 30's here too...   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 8* on my 1st trip out to the garage today. 'Sposed to make 34* later but goin to be pretty breezy. Got a couple things on the list for early today & after that who knows. :scratch: Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 11 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. More snow measured, another .7" at the ranch and in town just did the total at 1.5". .03" of liquid equivalent precip melted out at the ranch and .07" in Bugtussle total. Breezy out there, gusting to 30 mph expecting gusts up to 40. More lambs on the ground yesterday afternoon, a tiny set of twins. Afraid the buck lamb in the house isn't going to make it. Looked like he was down for the count when I left for town. The ewe lamb was slow to get going too. Looks like she might have a fighting chance. We shall see. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........good luck dotch on your lambs....... not much going on today.!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Windy as heck here.  Was even blowing the snow off the roof.  Planning on redrilling my holes and turn the heat back on in the fish house today.  The pups been doing great but sometimes like this morning he comes in from outside and pees on the floor.   :angry2:   Oh well he is young.  Have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Windy as heck here.  Was even blowing the snow off the roof.  Planning on redrilling my holes and turn the heat back on in the fish house today.  The pups been doing great but sometimes like this morning he comes in from outside and pees on the floor.   :angry2:   Oh well he is young.  Have a good one.
maybe i shouldnt say ANYTHING BUT shadow hasnt had an accident in 6-7 days....buthesure makes alot of outside trips!!!! :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe i shouldnt say ANYTHING BUT shadow hasnt had an accident in 6-7 days....buthesure makes alot of outside trips!!!! :pouty:
Does he go when he's out there :scratch: or does he just need to get away from you? :doah: :evil:                   ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/20/21, 02:40:19 PM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Does he go when he's out there :scratch: or does he just need to get away from you? :doah: :evil:                   ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
training-087 :banghead: :taz: me and him are buds!!!!!!!! :happy1: yea he does his thing.........then chews on tree bark and pine cones off the pine tree thats on the ground!!!!! :crazy: :doofus: :rotflmao: