Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901794 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Oh boy, the weather terrorist are at it again. Issuing a winter weather advisory here for tomorrow possibly upgrading it to a blizzard depending on snow amounts. :confused: :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't worry, TWC's site is sayin 4-6" for CS from noon Saturday - 3 am Sunday so that means you probably won't get much. St. Cloud's the northern edge according to them. Lightly snowin here now.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no snow yet but it's early..  yesterday wasn't to bad after it warmed up some and the wind wasn't kicking everything around...  not sure what all I have going today, but what ever it is will happen..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just heard Larry King passed away... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 16* now & we'll end up a little north of 20*, I hear. Our best chance of snow looks to be from 9 until ~ midnight tonight. Gotta agree mike, after the wind switched & it warmed up a bit it wasn't too bad outside.  :oops1: It looks like it's spittin a little right now. :crazy: Got a couple things on the radar for today, see how it goes. Have a good day!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 9 here this morning heading for 20ish today. Light dusting of snow on the snowmobile this morning. Out in the fish house with the coffee brewing. Just missed my first fishy. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a nice calm morning here on the north border.  We are having some java now and waiting news on the wifes sister.  She is 72 and in great shape.  Swims, walks, skis etc.  He male friend was at her house last night and she started slurring her words and then collapsed. He called EMTs and they flew here to Fargo.  Then they realized she also has a serious heart condition so flew her to U of M in the cities.  We await updates.  In the meantime her son and a daughter who both live in the cities took off for Fargo.  They just about got there when the were told they now have to turn around and head back to the cities.  Oh boy...   I am just awaiting further orders from the wife as to what our day will bring.  Enjoy every day as much as you can!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Thoughts & prayers headin your way!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a nice calm morning here on the north border.  We are having some java now and waiting news on the wifes sister.  She is 72 and in great shape.  Swims, walks, skis etc.  He male friend was at her house last night and she started slurring her words and then collapsed. He called EMTs and they flew here to Fargo.  Then they realized she also has a serious heart condition so flew her to U of M in the cities.  We await updates.  In the meantime her son and a daughter who both live in the cities took off for Fargo.  They just about got there when the were told they now have to turn around and head back to the cities.  Oh boy...   I am just awaiting further orders from the wife as to what our day will bring.  Enjoy every day as much as you can!
damn LPS hope it turns out OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.......enjoying my tanzanian coffee this morning. had my bowl of blueberries fer breakfast, da dawgs are taken care of........now just waiting for the snowmaggeden!!!!! :pouty:

as gunner and mikey woiuld say....just see what the day brings us!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes my thoughts and prayers to ya all LPS!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS did they know about the heart condition or they just find it now????

again i hope they take good are of her. i cant say enough good things about the U!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 16* now & we'll end up a little north of 20*, I hear. Our best chance of snow looks to be from 9 until ~ midnight tonight. Gotta agree mike, after the wind switched & it warmed up a bit it wasn't too bad outside.  :oops1: It looks like it's spittin a little right now. :crazy: Got a couple things on the radar for today, see how it goes. Have a good day!
i just looked at the cams up there.........you sure that spittin your seeing isnt the rements of yesterdays HH!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 3 at choretime heading for a high around 20. Snowing in SW MN already so better mobilize. Gotta make a feed run & grab some long acting penicillin. Need to dock tails & do immunizations tomorrow. Tiny ewe lamb we've been bottling seems to be responding to our extra care. Her tail had a buildup of poo obstructing her poop chute and she showed some signs of scouring. Gave her a tiny dose of Draxxin. Much more active & aggressive overnite & this a.m. Otherwise just waiting for the snow to be done so I can move it if necessary. Prayers and best wishes for your wife's sister Barry. Scary as all get out but sounds like her male friend & medical professionals got on it quickly.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang lps, that stinks hopefully she's ok. Mornin peoples gotta go get some fuel for the snow chucker and a few other things, basement is stocked with firewood so we can sit inside looking out later. Anywho have a great Saturday fellas!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Latest Update:

Winter Weather Advisory
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Twin Cities/Chanhassen MN
234 AM CST Sat Jan 23 2021

...SEVERAL INCHES OF SNOW EXPECTED SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
SATURDAY NIGHT...

.Snow will spread into southwest Minnesota late Saturday morning
and reach western Wisconsin during the mid-afternoon hours
Saturday. The snow will end late Saturday night into early Sunday
morning. A widespread band of 3 to 6 inches of snow is expected
to fall along and south of a line from Appleton, to Saint Cloud,
to the northern Twin Cities metro in Minnesota and from St Croix
Falls to Ladysmith, including the Eau Claire area, in Wisconsin.

Within this area, a band of 6 to 7 inches of snow will be
possible from Redwood Falls to Mankato and along I-90 in south
central Minnesota. An upgrade to a Winter Storm Warning may be
needed across this region if confidence in expected snowfall
amounts this high increases. Higher amounts, up to 3 feet expected
for Cold Spring MN.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you putz, related to boar by any chance. :confused: :rotflmao:

Bring it on, as long as it's not anywhere near the cabin. :mooning:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :mooning: Mornin' buddy!  Did yer girlfriends get their new teeth yet? :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/23/21, 09:32:35 AM by Dotch »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:mooning: Mornin' buddy!  Did yer girlfriends get their new teeth yet? :rotflmao:
can't afford the wife much less a girl friend. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
i just looked at the cams up there.........you sure that spittin your seeing isnt the rements of yesterdays HH!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :mooning: :pouty: Just came in & yeah I'm sure it's not the R E M N A N T S of HH!!  :doofus:                                                                :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: January 01/23/21, 10:02:17 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
LPS, sorry to hear about your sister in law.  Hope things work out ok. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, wishing for the best LPS.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Flurries just started here.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
here too for last 1/2 hour or so...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
here too for last 1/2 hour or so...
not fast and furious but starting to accumulate now.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
No snow here yet...   Put a little extra bird food out.    That heart stuff sucks.   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Light snow started here ~12:15. Were you able to get your COVID shot yet del? :scratch:
« Last Edit: January 01/23/21, 12:35:25 PM by Dotch »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks so much for the good wishes you guys.  The wife says thank you to all of you.  What it ended up being is an aneurism right by her heart.  The will operate but can't for two more days I think due to the meds they have given her so far???   She is the last one of the family that we thought would have something like this happen to her.  I will keep you posted on how she does.  She is a super nice lady.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks so much for the good wishes you guys.  The wife says thank you to all of you.  What it ended up being is an aneurism right by her heart.  The will operate but can't for two more days I think due to the meds they have given her so far???   She is the last one of the family that we thought would have something like this happen to her.  I will keep you posted on how she does.  She is a super nice lady.
:happy1:  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she's in the right place for sure then!!  good luck to her!!