Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901816 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife and I are hoping for the best for all Barry.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
My thoughts are with you Barry.
mm

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
... prayers for good outcomes for both of them.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We have you guys in our thoughts and prayers also Barry.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thank you all so much.  We, Carla and I are doing good but it is a pretty hard thing to process my Dad changing.  The pup is a good distraction even if he is a brat at times.  LOL

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I thank you all so much.  We, Carla and I are doing good but it is a pretty hard thing to process my Dad changing.  The pup is a good distraction even if he is a brat at times.  LOL
  :laughroll: :laughroll: we must have brothers LPS. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so is ours!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It would be fun to get them together sometime to see their reactions.  Say meet at a location between us.  Like maybe 10 miles south of Baudette.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: I was thinking 10 miles north of talmoon, or that camp ground on noma lake. :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be fun.  We will have to do that.  It is a complete rustic campground with a vault toilet and no dumpster.  We just use our camper's facilities the whole time we are there.  I called the DNR about when it was going to open up last summer.  Real nice lady answered and said with Covid they were not able to maintain some campgrounds.  I said "someone has to come and unlock the padlock in the spring and come collect the money from the box now and then,  it doesn't get much easier than that."  She put me on the list of people that wanted to know what the DNR was doing with campgrounds.  I never got a thing.  Actually I think it was a Federal thing in the Chippewa Forest. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Dats a shock dat you didn't get a reply back from someone in da gubmint.  :crazy: Morning boys. -13 when I left for work this morning. Only supposed to get to like -8 today when I looked. Making some ice the lake should be. Maybe we will make 20" yet this year. Well, just another day in da salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 7 here and might make it to 10...  did get a few things done yesterday and I'll just keep plugging along with them today too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We survived the night.  Used the oven and 2 electric heaters while they controlled the elec here last night.  Finally the elec company turned us back on about 10 last night so I shut our devices off.  We have LP and elec dual heat.  When they control the elec the LP is supposed to kick in.  With the low price of LP we just use that now.  Gonna get to -20 here tonight.  Then a warm up for the weekend.  Looking forward to that.  Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, I seen 0* on the 1 in the garage ~ 7, sounds like 5* will be the top for the day. Brother has a dentist appt for early this afternoon so we'll be headed for GR again shortly. Nothin else too pressing on the horizon & that's OK. That's all from this neck of the woods, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........trip back to paynseville with the proper paperwork filled out this time!!!!!! :surrender: :pouty: maybe a trip to st cloud then later??? but then why push it when there's always tomorrow. :sleazy: i learned that from a few guys here!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the upper teens, maybe. Was supposed to make that yesterday and it struggled to get over 15 for about ten seconds on the truck thermometer. Lambing continues to be a long hard pull. Being cold and breezy as of late hasn't helped matters. Big dumb buck lamb born yesterday forenoon is in the house. Luckily Mrs. Cheviot got the day off so she can contend with him. Light bulb just hasn't quite come on yet. The little pipsqueak we salvaged last week is doing great tho so one has to stay positive. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had -26 at home and -31 on the blazer on the way into work. :cold: It is making some ice now. Makes it easy to be at work today. Oh who am I kidding. I would be out in the fish house if I wasn't at work. Not even sure what it is supposed to get up to today, but we are rounding the corner and going to warm up. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 5 this morning, I thought it was supposed to be below zero this morning..  might make it to 11 today..  made it to 18 yesterday which was nice..  going over to Alex this morning and get a few things..  not much else going on today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  My brother texted me and wondered if we were having coffee on the deck this morning.  It is a balmy -26.7 here at the moment.  Glad it is not windy.  Also glad the furnace is working.  Well enjoy the day and be safe.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy sheep shete JB, I guess it's making ice wow! no thanx,well we're getting two minutes of daylight every day so we have that going for us,sun  higher in the sky every day is a plus.

looks like another snow event on the horizon for saturday and warmer temps.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm off to meet with my financial advisor to see how $$$ I can get out him to build a pole shed this Summer   and to see what I need to do before we send in our taxes.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man would I love to have a nice big pole shed.  Make it bigger than you need.   :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, only -21* here & lookin like we might get all the way to 4*. It went a bit late yday for me but I'm glad we don't need to do it today. GR was pretty busy yday for this time of year but we were ~ an hour or 2 later than usual. It's laundry day again here & they're already in the dryer. I have a garage project in mind for today too. Have a good 1 & stay warm.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
holy crap......... that should also help make that slush go away!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

morning fellers.......the little terrorist......and he aint so little anymore, let me sleep a tad longer before i heard him this morning. he also impressed the hell out of me, did my usual head outside to bring recycling out and get the paper. headed down the driveway, grabbed the paper and brought it right to me. almost brought a tear to my eye!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

well that trip to paynseviile was for not, apparently both my brother and i need to sign the document for new title/ownership of the boats and wheelers. i asked if i could just sign my brothers name....and she wouldnt let me.........little snot!!!!!! :rotflmao: a trip to st cloud in on the agenda for today.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 5 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-teens. Wife has another day off so she's riding herd on the flock today. She managed to get the big dumb lamb in the house to take a bottle finally. No newbies and everyone else is doing fine. Looks like my hay supply is in good shape. Will need to put a couple more bales in the main lot this weekend but that might be about it. I'll still have 4 left and lots of small squares. Sure beats last year when I was running all over hell to find hay during lambing season. Was nowhere near the quality either.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
are you farmers ever happy??????? :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :smoking: :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

morning buddy!!!!!!!! :nerd:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  :tut: :tut: :tut:

Glenn: bite me!

Can't all retire & live off union slush funds like some people I know!  :tongue: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Can't all retire & live off union slush funds like some people I know!  :tongue: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe should form a union! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A couple of weeks ago Cooper was driving us nuts cuz he was barking so much.  He gets wound up and can really bark.  Well she says "hey can you zap him with that dog thing you have".  LOLOL   I said what kind of loving mother are you.  We laughed our asses off.  Well I just ordered it. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe should form a union! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

We did! Ever hear of Farmers Onion?  :scratch: Motto was if you can beller and $hit, you can join the Farmers Onion!  :rolleyes:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A couple of weeks ago Cooper was driving us nuts cuz he was barking so much.  He gets wound up and can really bark.  Well she says "hey can you zap him with that dog thing you have".  LOLOL   I said what kind of loving mother are you.  We laughed our asses off.  Well I just ordered it.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i have a few of them......dug them out a while back, pretty sure they need new batteries...........yea shadow does his fair share of barking too.......i'm gonna wait a bit longer though.