Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904156 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sad deal. Thoughts and prayers to you Barry, your Mrs. and her family today.

Mornin' gang. 24 at choretime, fell to 18 on the way in to Bugtussle, heading for a high in the mid-20's. Got just a peek at the sun before it clouded over again. At least we missed the snow over the weekend with only a dusting. Need to finish a workers comp audit then on to think of new and creative ways to pay for the outrageous health care costs that came in the mail. Great way to start off a Monday. Almost makes me miss glenn... :rotflmao:     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry for your loss Barry. It's never easy.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear the sad news lps, give her a hug from us.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear the sad news lps, give her a hug from us.

I will Bobber and thanks.  Thanks to all of you.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Damn LPS sorry to hear. My condolences.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad deal. Thoughts and prayers to you Barry, your Mrs. and her family today.

Mornin' gang. 24 at choretime, fell to 18 on the way in to Bugtussle, heading for a high in the mid-20's. Got just a peek at the sun before it clouded over again. At least we missed the snow over the weekend with only a dusting. Need to finish a workers comp audit then on to think of new and creative ways to pay for the outrageous health care costs that came in the mail. Great way to start off a Monday. Almost makes me miss glenn... :rotflmao:   
hi DOTCH.... I'm back...  :smoking: :sleazy: :mooning: better now!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 18 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. The ewe that was inside yesterday a.m. lambed, outside of course! Luckily temps were upper teens by lunchtime and the lamb was smart. He'd already tapped her on both sides by the time I penned them up. Then I had to feed the bottle lambs and pick up little peanut. She likes to grab my beard & the string on my hooded sweatshirt while looking for another bottle.  :cool:

:rotflmao: let's see, how,'d it was said to me?? :scratch: kinda fuzzy looking carachter, but the lamb is kinda cute. :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya better get some sleep there pilgrim. Yer gonna need it!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15 here this morning heading for the mid upper 20s today. I am going to enjoy it while it is here. The bottom is going to fall out the end of the week. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 17 here and fog...  going for the mid 20's again..  have a good day all!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 15* now & goin for 27*, I hear. A couple little things on my plate for early today, after that who knows. :scratch: Have a good 1!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Very sorry.    You never know, that's for sure.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A nice but windy day here.  Have to go to town today to pay some bills.  Nice day for a short drive.  Not much else going on and that is fine with me. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........first thing up is to fire up the nipco in the garage to deice the slush on my pullover and spearhouse. :confused: :pouty: :doofus:

next thing is to check the liqour supply, get a food list together before the frigid weather sets it. then snuggle up with momma for 4-5 days!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
DAYS???  You better get some vitamins too.   :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
some of dem der blue pills too!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya that too!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 18 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Another ewe came in overnight (1 live, 1 stillborn) so we're officially 32.14285% done lambing. Hoping if they gotta have 'em, hope they lamb before the temps nosedive. Takes a lot of the fun out of it. Took a potshot at a huge raccoon last nite too. Thought it was somebody's dog at first. Was about 40 yards out and got partially behind a snowbank before I could blast it. Hit him as I could see a blood trail and was hoping he'd climbed a tree. Alas could see by the tracks it had made it across the road.  Just a gray day otherwise. Need to make a feed run this afternoon. Maybe find a big box and if I find that raccoon before the post office closes...they still take stuff COD don't they?  :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :happy1: :rotflmao: you gonna send it to Boar so he can make you some sausage. :scratch: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so we're officially 32.14285% done lambing

interesting number?? 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

interesting number??
that pretty close to the % of stearns counties rona vacination per the population size!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

interesting number??

What, you got an ewe with 0.14285% of a lamb sticking out?  :confused:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Precision is key they tell me if ya wanna learn how to cook with one of them food poachers for a week or two at a time!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/02/21, 04:31:21 PM by Dotch »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 18 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Another ewe came in overnight (1 live, 1 stillborn) so we're officially 32.14285% done lambing. Hoping if they gotta have 'em, hope they lamb before the temps nosedive. Takes a lot of the fun out of it. Took a potshot at a huge raccoon last nite too. Thought it was somebody's dog at first. Was about 40 yards out and got partially behind a snowbank before I could blast it. Hit him as I could see a blood trail and was hoping he'd climbed a tree. Alas could see by the tracks it had made it across the road.  Just a gray day otherwise. Need to make a feed run this afternoon. Maybe find a big box and if I find that raccoon before the post office closes...they still take stuff COD don't they?  :scratch:

There is always golden malrin and coke.   Put it up in a tree to keep dogs away.   

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I like to live trap em

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I like to live trap em

That's what I usually do too

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 19 and and some fog again this morning..  might get to 30..   going over to Alex this morning for a reload of supplies..  other than that not a whole lot going on today..  have a good day all..   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 18 here and may get to 30 here also. Just another hump day. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellas, 19* for our start & headed for 27* again today. Went out on the bay for a couple hours yday afternoon with the neighbor, took his Clam so it was comfortable. Quite a bit of action, mostly small rocko's, with an occasional small perch & sunfish thrown in. He's headed back to the SW metro today & we're goin in to GR for a few things. That's all from this neck of the woods, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Windy as all get out here today.  Got most of my stuff done yesterday so will just work around home today.  Have a good one.