Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902617 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 16 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. They keep ratcheting these highs and lows downward. Another ewe came in overnite so now we're at 35.71428% done! Looks like one more that's close so if we could get her to pop before Saturday that'd be sweet. Then we'd be 39.28571% done! Hopefully the LP man stops before the big chill. Read the gauge last week and it was still at 33.56723% full... :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Big chill is right,highs in the below zero range,snow tomorrow,hopefully nothing major.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.........been a busy morning!!!! :scratch: :scratch:

its a finish up yesterdays projects today!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

dang dotch that calculator must be smoking after all that calculating lately!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes: 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are looking at a -29 -32 -27 -24 at night for 4 nights.  May be a long week. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
My LP tank is at 56.6666666666666666666666666 repetend 6 so I think I'll wait until after the cold snap to fill up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My LP tank is at 56.6666666666666666666666666 repetend 6 so I think I'll wait until after the cold snap to fill up.
hey dotch.........i think he's gotcha!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

In more ways than one...
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We are looking at a -29 -32 -27 -24 at night for 4 nights.  May be a long week.
ugh .....been watching that. cooper and buddy are gonna freeze there dingalings off!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope he goes out and does his business instead of getting distracted.  Doesn't take long to get cold feet in that weather. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i noticed in that stretch prior to the warmup, shadow didnt spend near as much "distracted" time outside, so there is hope. :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
morning boys/ 17 here and going down with a little light snow this AM. Maybe had a 1/2" of snow on the ground. We having another load of fire wood delivered today. 8 cord load. I do like doing it this way, only down side is it cost another $30 a cord more. But I do get to fish more. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Tuff morning on the roads ,idiot drivers speeding,roads are horrible,I94 west bound is shut down,semi took out a DOT plow truck,no word on the drivers yet but it was a mess both trucks so caution folks in the metro,rush hour will be a mess this morning.takecare.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, I sure don't miss that kind of traffic.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning gang.  Did that groundhog have to be so accurate??  What a mess.  Stay safe if you have to go anywhere.  The roads are a mess.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, did hear that on the news about the DOT truck, sounds like all are good I think...  15 here and that is the high today, look out for the big chill as Glenn says!!  seen beef briskets on sale yesterday for $2.99 again!!  very good price!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We got over an inch here but we are just going to drive over it.  I got up to feed the pup and put him out at 5:30 and it was 22, now it is 16 so it is starting to drop. It is windy too so feels cold.  I am so glad I don't have to deal with the cities traffic anymore.  Have only been back when it is absolutely necessary.  Bemidji is the big city to me now.  LOL   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 19* presently & doing nothing but getting colder the rest of the day, no snow though. Got back from our big city yday ~ 2. ;) Traffic wasn't too bad there although Pokegama Ave @ noon kind be kind of busy especially the north end of 169 where it hooks back up with 2. A couple small projects in the mix for this mornin early otherwise it'll be a glenn-like day. ;) :rolleyes:  :laugh: Have a good 1 boys, stay warm, & take care drivin if you gotta go somewhere.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. we had a light dusting of snow. wind is out of the north and a bit chilly, not bad.....yet. morning chores are done, the little terrorist is mellowed out and resting.  :happy1: :rotflmao: he helped, well if thats what ya wanna call it,  :rotflmao: cleaning up the snow, did the usual go get my paper to!!! :happy1:

not sure what else i'll do today, but the wife did ask when i was going up north again?? :scratch: :doah: :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime, has dropped to 19 and should wind up around 2. Had 1.9" of snow at the ranch ~ 8 a.m. & 3" in Bugtussle at 9:30 a.m. Melted out the liquid equivalent was .15" and .30" respectively. The worst thing will be the 40 mph wind gusts this afternoon. Need to get to the grocery store yet so we can make French toast then I'm gonna sit tight at the ranch. Get my Gunsmoke fix while I'm at it.  :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. we had a light dusting of snow. wind is out of the north and a bit chilly, not bad.....yet. morning chores are done, the little terrorist is mellowed out and resting.  :happy1: :rotflmao: he helped, well if thats what ya wanna call it,  :rotflmao: cleaning up the snow, did the usual go get my paper to!!! :happy1:

not sure what else i'll do today, but the wife did ask when i was going up north again?? :scratch: :doah: :pouty:
So :scratch:.....................home Monday afternoon & by Thursday morning she's wonderin when your gonna leave again? :shocked:                     ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                        :evil:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So what's the deal down south? :scratch: from about Annandale, howard lake south. School closings etc??? Fairbualt is mentioned to.  Came upstairs and wife had get soap on and it's flashing on the bottom of the screen!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

So :scratch:.....................home Monday afternoon & by Thursday morning she's wonderin when your gonna leave again? :shocked:                     ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                        :evil:
naw Wednesday night already. :confused: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW!!!! That's fast, even for you. ;) What've you been doin? :scratch: :confused:            :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW!!!! That's fast, even for you. ;) What've you been doin? :scratch: :confused:            :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
spending to much time in the house apparently!!!!! :pouty: :rolleyes: :surrender: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Went to town to get pellets for the stove. Also got a few goodies for a minnie Superbowl gathering, just my sister, my son and his wife and a couple grandsons. Then decided to clean out our driveway before it gets too nipply out there. Kinda breezy as it is.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Prolly go out in an hour & blow the driveway out. The PRSC plow did a number on the neighbor's driveway. Watched them take several runs at it with their SUV before they finally got out. Ours isn't much better. Had my @$$ ate out a few times over the years after someone in a small car tried blasting thru a drift going uphill rather than driving around it. Won't mention any names... :doah: :whistling:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Got 2 pickups & 3 portable shelters out in the bay as we speak. First truck & portable was there before we had lunch, the others joined him ~ 12:30. :crazy:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  we might of got 2-3 if we're lucky, pointed the snow chucker in the right direction and the wind took care of the rest. Anyhow been back and forth with Rheem the last few days over our water heater,  everything is fine but makes a howling noise when when water is being used, so don't get excited Glenn but some new nipples are being shipped!  :happy1:  Well momma has pork chow mein a brewing,  hopefully she doesn't make me sit and have a happy plate with chopsticks again...

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Good????  Morning.. Cold enuff for ya??  At least the ice will be safe for a while. forecast is single digits for over a week.  Stay warm.  I hope the car starts...remember those days??

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
morning,GT...yeah no kidding,she's a dozzie this morning,at least my vehicle started and the roads are dry and clear,we have that goin for us today,not fired up about SB  this year,might be the first year not watching or placing a bet in my lifetime,this weekend will be even colder according to our forcast.
« Last Edit: February 02/05/21, 06:53:04 AM by snow1 »