Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901869 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
heard that earlier, very sad... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 Very sad for sure.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
On a good note. Thank you very much Barry(LPS) for what you sent for the daughter. Another awesome surprise in the mailbox. I will get that sent down to her. It is very much appreciated. Thank you!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -6 here and and only going up to -3..  hit 0 yesterday...  going over to Alex this morning and get a few things...  see what good score I can find!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -20 here this morning heading for a high of -7 today. And to think this is the warm up, supposed to get colder again.  :crazy: Last night we cut up some firewood and loaded the wood shed right after we got home while it was still light out. Can sure tell the days are getting longer. Handy for doing stuff like that. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sure getting tired of this cold weather.  I am going to stay home and work on things here.  A couple of runs to the garage to load up the wood burner is the only reason for me to go out.  LOL  May have to cook up some sausage and eggs this morning.  I have been on a new kick of cinnamon Life cereal.  Pretty good stuff. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, -21* at 1st peek here & on our way back to -3, I guess. We're headed into the big city too today. Need a few things & will see what's on sale that we don't really need. ;) :scratch: Brought the auger in to the garage yday PM when I went for the mail & managed to get it fired up this morning. :happy1: :cool: Will look for a new plug but I think it needs a little more TLC than that. No more here now, have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..........ws a whole -3 here this AM!!!!!!!! heat wave.....gonna head back to frigid again. :pouty: but sounds like a decent warmup in the near future!!!!!! :happy1: road trip to paynseville today in hopes we have everything in order to transfer some titles from mom to my brudder and i. then stop to see mom for a bit.

good luck with the auger gunner........ mayhaps a tuneup??
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -3 at choretime heading for a high in the upper single digits above zero. Ready for this cold spell to be over. Lamb beating ewe must've beaten him to the point that he wouldn't nurse anymore. He was doing great at lunchtime. Mouth was cold so I took him in the house. Hafta bottle feed him I guess. She's lucky she has another lamb or she would've wound up in cold storage until spring. As it is she got moved up to first class. She'll be the first one on the trailer! Wife is driving me nuts too. Nice to get on here sometimes just to escape the insanity or at least deal with a different asylum.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Won't she let you nurse?

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Any of you have experience with those little jump starters. One of the guys at work couldn't get his car started on Sunday morning. They had this itty bitty jump starter at the desk. I was sure impressed at the power it had. Thinking seriously of getting one.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Any of you have experience with those little jump starters. One of the guys at work couldn't get his car started on Sunday morning. They had this itty bitty jump starter at the desk. I was sure impressed at the power it had. Thinking seriously of getting one.
i had one, wasnt a little itty bitty one. it didnt work when i wanted to so i tossed it. pretty sure it was operator error and am thinking of going out and getting a good one.

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Got one to carry on the side by side, but so far have not needed it.  $59.00 at Costco. Read lots of good reviews, and if that gets me back out of the woods, week worth that price. I’m sure I can use it on some of the other power equipment too instead of dragging the big charger/starter  around.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Won't she let you nurse?

Careful bub. I could be hooked up to the trailer and be there in an hour! And glenn just thinks he gets quick service!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Won't she let you nurse?

Careful bub. I could be hooked up to the trailer and be there in an hour! And glenn just thinks he gets quick service!  :rotflmao:
I already got a wife.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Best laugh in at least a week!  Keep it up

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a battery booster thing.  It is my second one.  It is heavy though.  Very handy to have around.  I see those little ones too.  Hard to believe they can have enough juice but evidently they do. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Got one to carry on the side by side, but so far have not needed it.  $59.00 at Costco. Read lots of good reviews, and if that gets me back out of the woods, week worth that price. I’m sure I can use it on some of the other power equipment too instead of dragging the big charger/starter  around.
We have a couple Stanley's 700/350 ones & the 1 at the lake gets used a lot. We jump the mowers, wheeler, sled, brothers bike all with it when needed. We use it more often to run the trim & tilt on our boat when it's going in to or coming out of storage though. No need to haul the batteries out to the pole shed then as we can bring the boat to the batteries. :happy1: :cool: It was just used yday on the sled .
« Last Edit: February 02/10/21, 02:54:05 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........ws a whole -3 here this AM!!!!!!!! heat wave.....gonna head back to frigid again. :pouty: but sounds like a decent warmup in the near future!!!!!! :happy1: road trip to paynseville today in hopes we have everything in order to transfer some titles from mom to my brudder and i. then stop to see mom for a bit.

New plug helped a lot but I now see the primer bulb has a pin hole in it. We Dotched it up ;) :laugh: with a dab of silicone hopin that helps. Replaced 1 on our little tiller a couple years ago, easy peasy, & even found the right 1 on the shelf at L & M for < $2.
« Last Edit: February 02/10/21, 03:14:49 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Won't she let you nurse?

I already got a wife.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Costco huh.......i might need to go to st cloud!!!!!! :rolleyes: i know the trick to them is to keep them charged......think that was my issue!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

New plug helped a lot but I now see the primer bulb has a pin hole in it. We Dotched it up ;) :laugh: with a dab of silicone hopin that helps. Replaced 1 on our little tiller a couple years ago, easy peasy, & even found the right 1 on the shelf at L & M for < $2.

:tut: :tut: :tut: Hey! If'n it can't be fixed with a piece of baling wire and a pair of pliers, it can't be fixed!  :cool:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Costco huh.......i might need to go to st cloud!!!!!! :rolleyes: i know the trick to them is to keep them charged......think that was my issue!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :scratch:
Yeah, glenn we test ours after every use & if we don't have the green light it gets plugged in. Check it every couple months too so it's fully charged when you need it.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sorry: Dotch, glenn dared me!!   :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                    ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I think we've all Dotched a few thing in our lives.  :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I think we've all Dotched a few thing in our lives.  :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: not going there. Next thing Yea know I'll get more mail. :confused: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I hate to admit it but I've also Smurfed some things

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I hate to admit it but I've also Smurfed some things

we all have!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman