Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901701 times)

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
only -24 here. warmer than yesterday. but cheer up guys.....supposed to be highs in the +30's by the weekend. break out  the suntan lotion. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning!! foun this for glenn. thought it might help..
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: training-087 training-087 :banghead: putz!!!!!!

morning fellers............just -25 when i looked. nuttin planned for dis guy.  :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, the gauge in the garage had -30* early & we may see 0*. :shocked: Just gonna wing it again today. Have a good Monday & try to stay warm.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Directions too?  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                    ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Directions too?  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                    ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -27 here, hoping to see -3 today...  have a few things to do today, my friend Jim dinged the fender on his truck with 4 wheeler awhile ago so he's dropping that off to get repaired..  I will be giving him a ride home...  have a good day all!!
he didn't happen to be with you at HH when he put that dent in was he? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -27 here, hoping to see -3 today...  have a few things to do today, my friend Jim dinged the fender on his truck with 4 wheeler awhile ago so he's dropping that off to get repaired..  I will be giving him a ride home...  have a good day all!!
he didn't happen to be with you at HH when he put that dent in was he? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:

no beer was involved he was plowing the drive way and backed into it... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang!-26 at choretime heading for a high around -8. Another set of twins in the overnite so apprximately 53.57142% done lambing. Not without its problems tho. One lamb got chilled so it was in the house to warm up until morning chores. Ewe wouldn't take it so now we have another bottle lamb inside. I finally had enough time this a.m. to shower & get cleaned up after a weekend's worth of givin' 'er hell. Ruby always barks at whatever she thinks is outside the dining room sliding glass door when you shower. That triggered the 3 bottle lambs to beller so it sounded like an absolute nuthouse. Half hour yet to feed bottle lambs while I finish my coffee.  :coffee: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang ya sure know how to have a good time Dotch!!!!       :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/15/21, 12:50:18 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dang ya sure know how to have a good time Dotch!!!!       :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd: i'd say!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :cheerleader: Havin a mini HH here today as I went outside for a bit around 4 & on my way back in, ~ 4:30, I checked our gauges. They were both a little north of 0*  for the 1st time in 9 days!!! :happybounce: :party1: :party3:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We also had +1.2 here today.  Spring is on the way.    :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my fingers crossed for that 30 on saturday for my excursion to the VA in Minneapolis.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -20 this morning..  maybe it's starting to go the right direction..  saying around 0 for a high here today..  not a lot going on here today so I'll figure it out as the day rolls along..   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -28 here this AM heading for a couple above zero I believe. Slowly creeping the right way. I see gas and diesel went up again this AM. Got to love it. Thanks to the idiot in the oval office.  :crazy: Put some wood in the wood shed last night. May do some more tonight. Otherwise just another day in the slat mines.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, hopefully the last really cold morning............ sounds like there having fun with it way down south too.

well a busy next few days... blood donation today....and a little shopping......man stuff.  :rotflmao: tomorrow hounddogs got vet appts. maybe a trip to cabelas...... maybe wait till thursday for that........why rush things!!!1 :nerd:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, -28 early here & TWC is sayin we may hit 9* today. :scratch: Looks as the wind has went to the south so that should help. My schedule is wide open today too ;), so havta see how it rolls. Have a good day!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Bottomed out at -33.5 here about 7:15 this morning.  It's all up from here. Have to run in to get some supplies today.  Will let it warm up some first.  So far the water tank is staying thawed out nicely.   :happy1:  Hard to believe those horses and other animals can survive in this cold.  They don't want to be in the barn unless it is to eat in the winter.  They are liking the sun now.  It does have some warmth to it now.  Well have a good one boys.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -22 at choretime heading for a high around 2 above. That would be nice. I agree Barry. It amazes me when I go out to barn at night how many of the ewes prefer to sleep outside. Of course having 4" of wool might have something to do with it. They don't like the wind though & that tends to push them inside even when they're in full fleece. The water thing you mentioned is interesting too. When we have fresh snow, especially if it's fairly high moisture content, the sheep love to eat it to supply their water needs. It's noticeable as the water tank level remains constant. Not sure what horses might do. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The horses drink less in the winter as they nibble on the snow too.  I suppose the more they drink the better for the fountain with more water cycling through it. 

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  A little tidbit for today.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  A little tidbit for today.
Sounds like a Red Green poem from "The Winter of His Discount Tent"  :happy1:

That is if Canadians weren't too polite to say the S**T word.  :embarrassed:
« Last Edit: February 02/16/21, 11:50:06 AM by Steve-o »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Went down to check the mail @ 1 & when I came back the gauge in the garage had 8* already!! :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Went into town got my Covid shot today. Twenyeight days and I get the second one.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
3 in Owatonna & Albert's Leaf, 5 in Waseca. It's always nicer where roony lives. :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Went into town got my Covid shot today. Twenyeight days and I get the second one.  :happy1: :happy1:

:happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
3 in Owatonna & Albert's Leaf, 5 in Waseca. It's always nicer where roony lives. :pouty:
Pretty tolerable today! Last night whilst I was at work the warden flooded our basement while washing clothes so there's that.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ouch........